• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Meltz is indespenable on the starcade your.

Main event of 88 was almost flair vs Rick Stenier steel cage. If flair didn't want to do business Rick was going to Shoot on flair

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Listening to Lapsed Fan on Thunder in Paradise here.

One of them mentions how newer matches with all the athleticism/work rate which he doesn't watch give him the same reaction as the WM VII match between Warrior and Savage.

The other guy starts a rant about how modern matches suck because everyone kicks out of finishers....ironic.

Mahonay

Banned
As a person raised in the South (and the same town as Cody, coincidentally), I resent that remark!

Hey! I'm one of the handful of people in Oklahoma who will be voting for Clinton. Woooo!
As a person raised in the South (and the same town as Cody, coincidentally), I resent that remark!
Lol well being raised in the south in general highly increases the chances. But there are still smart and awesome people like you guys that doesn't subscribe to that horse shit even if it's prevalent in the area.

Zach

Oh, man. I just descended into this Labratory business in Resident Evil HD Remake Remaster PS4 Ultra Edition. How far am I? 75%? Where is Menome?

RIP Mr. Fuji.

I'm quite happy that in the space of a year Tye Dillinger has gone from "Who is this goober" to someone that I'd be okay seeing the NXT belt on, even though he's not one of my favourites.

Also, how darn short is Ember Moon? She's almost at BronsonLee levels.

Well, she's billed at 5'2".

miserable

hogan8bp4q.png

bjork

My trash compactor is locking up on me. One side is going up faster than the other, and once it gets too crooked, it locks. You can open the bottom and spin the little gear thing to make it level out, but even when it's level, it never gets high enough to actually let me open the drawer.

It's my day off, I don't want to be fucking with this thing.

I'm quite happy that in the space of a year Tye Dillinger has gone from "Who is this goober" to someone that I'd be okay seeing the NXT belt on, even though he's not one of my favourites.
His hair and outfit on the latest episode from Brooklyn was just wonderful. He's the perfect equivalent of Slater for NXT.

Tagyhag

"I think they were going to poison Big Show and give him a spiked burrito. The whole concept was: 'We're going to spike his food, spike the burrito, you cut to a vignette before that showing him eating it, and then he passes out in the ring.' So, Vince goes, 'Burrito?! Who the hell knows what a burrito is?' It was such a far concept. And everyone in the room goes, 'Well, we know what a burrito is.' And Vince goes, 'Well, where the hell have I been?'

"But, the funny thing is, Wade, every day at noon, Vince's secretary would walk into the office - the writing room - with a burrito. It was a steak-wrap cut in half. And he would put ketchup on it. Every day, he was eating a burrito and not knowing what it was. But, that's the idea - when you're in a bubble and in a business where you're ostracized from society, it's you and them, that's it. Everyone else is an outsider, so things like that do make sense in the confines of the wrestling world."

Damn it Vince

RipRamsey

I really loved HR at the time. Probably my GOTY.

But Adam Jensen isn't an interesting character to justify bringing back(he's in the same tier as Aiden Pearce and no memes will change that), the setting is super fucking boring, the mocap during the cutscenes doesn't match up with the dialogue well at all. Like it looks very last gen in that respect. The story is really, really dull. It feels like there's even more hacking than HR and none of the hacking is fun. I feel like too much of your basic kit requires unlocking compared to HR and a lot of the high end augmentations aren't fun after the initial ooo's and aaa's

Mostly it's the setting and story that hold the game back for me. Detroit is a great cyberpunk setting. Prague? Nah. They should have done Shanghai as a more fleshed out city with a new protagonist.

and i'm sick of digging through peoples trash in video games in general.

These are my thoughts so far as well. HR was my GOTY and this one hasn't hooked me at all.

Paige said in an interview she warned creative about using the original name. The actual three themselves wanted to be called like the Missfits or something.

klonere

Banned
Yeah, it is extremely more likely the girls themselves came up with that name.

No, the name was given to them and they mentioned about it being probably not so good, weren't listened to and then a few days later the link to that was discovered and Plastic Circuit Board was born.

But surely Ryback would win in a fight against Lesnar by immediately crippling him by accident, or so a portion of the IWC would indicate, he's a dangerous man!

Top Bottom