• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

reminds me of someone

image.php
People chanting Roman's name positively?

giphy.gif

imBask

Banned
are you guys excited for those 10 minutes promo battle between Braun Strauman and Big Champ Cass in the near future?

"look Cass people don't understand the slangs, damnit, just say 'how are you doing' instead"

are you guys excited for those 10 minutes promo battle between Braun Strauman and Big Champ Cass in the near future?

"look Cass people don't understand the slangs, damnit, just say 'how are you doing' instead"
"See Cass, I think you're the one who is so-"
*Baron Corbin music*
"Neither of you deserve that be-"
*Roman Reigns music*
"Nah nah nah this is real life tater tot suffering suckata-"
*Teddy Long music*

Aiii

So not worth it
Ah, hadn't seen the TMZ story.

I still gotta ask though, can he still go at 49 and over a decade out of physical competition?

Goldberg is the co-owner of Extreme Power Gym, a Muay Thai facility in Oceanside, Calif. What many people don't know is that he has trained in the martial art over the last 10 years and developed a love for it.

Kaladin

October 1997 WWF is odd and interesting.

You have HBK and Bret Hart gearing up for their match in Montreal at Survivor Series. You have Stone Cold stunning everyone, Kane choke slamming everyone, the genesis of Degeneration-X, the first New Age Outlaw promos "You better paaaage somebody!", a surprise Jeff Jarrett shoot, weekly Cornette shoots, The Three Faces Of Foley in full effect, WWF continuing the Pillman / Goldust story after Pillman's death to turn Goldust heel, The Rock finally trying to find his charisma and the last Monday Night Raw episodes called by Vince, who is IMO a very underrated announcer.

On a side note, is it worth watching Wrestling With Shadows sometime around the time I get to Survivor Series? I have never seen that movie, but have heard about it and am curious about it especially given the relevance to the time frame I'm in.

You have HBK and Bret Hart gearing up for their match in Montreal at Survivor Series. You have Stone Cold stunning everyone, Kane choke slamming everyone, the genesis of Degeneration-X, the first New Age Outlaw promos "You better paaaage somebody!", a surprise Jeff Jarrett shoot, weekly Cornette shoots, The Three Faces Of Foley in full effect, WWF continuing the Pillman / Goldust story after Pillman's death to turn Goldust heel, The Rock finally trying to find his charisma and the last Monday Night Raw episodes called by Vince, who is IMO a very underrated announcer.

On a side note, is it worth watching Wrestling With Shadows sometime around the time I get to Survivor Series? I have never seen that movie, but have heard about it and am curious about it especially given the relevance to the time frame I'm in.

Wrestling with shadows is absolutely worth it.

The Art of The Shoot

The Life of The Shoot

The Way of The Shoot
Shoot is life brother

I'd watch it after tbh.

Those Cornette shoots were fucking awesome, he even lets you in on who the real star and real goat is.

So would people mark out if Goldberg destroyed Roman?
Would they? That's rhetorical.

Kaladin

I gotta hope that in the spirit of what they were trying with Balor, they don't go with Roman or Seth tonight.

They gotta go with someone new, and that leaves Jericho, KO and Cass. The biggest upside of those 3 is KO who has instant feuds with several superstars if you put him in as champ. The safest of those three would be Jericho. Want a work horse who you can trust to hold the belt till Finn is better? Drink it in maaaan. KO can still get the rub of being associated with the champ at least. Finally....eh, I just don't see Cass as champ material.

Edit : Excuse my brain fart, I thought Jericho was in the match.

I gotta hope that in the spirit of what they were trying with Balor, they don't go with Roman or Seth tonight.

They gotta go with someone new, and that leaves Jericho, KO and Cass. The biggest upside of those 3 is KO who has instant feuds with several superstars if you put him in as champ. The safest of those three would be Jericho. Want a work horse who you can trust to hold the belt till Finn is better? Drink it in maaaan. KO can still get the rub of being associated with the champ at least. Finally....eh, I just don't see Cass as champ material.
Jericho isn't in the match honey. Unless he pulls a Edge and attacks Cass making him unable to compete, which is what I'd like.

Lothar

Banned

Wrestling storylines were so good in late 97.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38i9k1

Kaladin

Jericho isn't in the match honey. Unless he pulls a Edge and attacks Cass making him unable to compete, which is what I'd like.

Yeah, for some reason I was thinking Jericho was in. Momentary brain fart.

Why isn't Jericho in? Perfect time to give him a place holder title run.

In that case, KO is the only way to go.

Yeah, for some reason I was thinking Jericho was in. Momentary brain fart.

Why isn't Jericho in? Perfect time to give him a place holder title run.

In that case, KO is the only way to go.
It should've been Jericho due to Rusev fucking over Roman, for fucking over him at Summerslam. You made Rusev weak as hell with that bs.

Tom Nook

Edit : Excuse my brain fart, I thought Jericho was in the match.

From this scenario, I would chose KO too. KO vs all his past feuds (Sami, Jericho) would be interesting. Cass is too early while Roman is champ how many times?

As for Seth, it does send a wrong message of him winning the belt after injuring someone. (Not saying it's his fault). Then again, him winning the belt would make him a bigger heel.

I predict WWE would have Seth winning the belt by pinning Cass. This lead would to a Roman(maybe Cass) vs Seth feud.

Cagey

Banned
KO gets the cheap pin on Cass after Roman spears him, after having punched Seff in the face, and he gets blindsided by the burly bearded zookeeper. Right spot at right time is a major🔑. KO new champion, Jericho joins the celebration as the Heels with Shitty Hockey Teams stand tall.

Seff and Roman continue their blood feud now that the tables turned and Roman cost Seff his spot, but unbeknownst to Roman, this punch activates Spot Protection Mode in the German engineered killing machine (#pray4roman).

Top Bottom