• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

cordy

Banned

Who knows with Vinny Mac.
ds4mHMZ.gif

Deathmatch wrestling - just when you think you've cringed at everything possible, along comes a spot like that. Fuck that.

So damn stupid. Screaming his move name with blood all over his body.

Dudes fighting like anime characters and shit.

Kaladin

So we have a local indie called "Extreme Pro Wrestling" and they advertise extreme matches like "Tables Ladders and Mousetraps" but when you get to the actual event, you feel like someone didn't make a trip to the hardware store beforehand and you just get regular wrestling.

I've been to two of their shows now, the second was last night. It was at least a night of all steel cage matches, and they actually used the cage but there was never any blood or anything extreme....gotta keep it family friendly!

The cage :

14064077_10208934885443313_3465560919301387_n.jpg

Twice in the same night, the door broke and they had to use bolt cutters to get it open.

And yes, there is a guy wearing a Ryback shirt a couple of rows in front of me.

Start doing the rainmaker Sasha.

In Brit news, Ospreay said he's done with PROGRESS yesterday :'( His schedule doesn't match up.

Also, Ryback has his contractually obligated PCW dates booked in

Recall

Is there any site that covers the WWF world title history? As I'm trying to get my head around which belt the big gold belt ended up folding into.

The lineages of the main belts are a bit confusing these days.

Apoc87

Banned
Is there any site that covers the WWF world title history? As I'm trying to get my head around which belt the big gold belt ended up folding into.

The lineages of the main belts are a bit confusing these days.

Wikipedia is where i get my info.

klonere

Banned
Start doing the rainmaker Sasha.

In Brit news, Ospreay said he's done with PROGRESS yesterday :'( His schedule doesn't match up.

Also, Ryback has his contractually obligated PCW dates booked in

Damn, that's the end of an era. Ospreay and Havoc made PROGRESS in many ways. Still, at least that's something off Will's plate that will hopefully help his body not explode in the next few years.

And he put over HASKINS on his way out.

MC Safety

You know your marriage is blessed when Konnor from The Ascension officiates.

The ceremony was beautiful, especially when the ring bearer rolled Konnor up for the three count.

T72KJs7.png

Damn, that's the end of an era. Ospreay and Havoc made PROGRESS in many ways. Still, at least that's something off Will's plate that will hopefully help his body not explode in the next few years.

And he put over HASKINS on his way out.

Yeah, sad to see him go, I guess Rev Pro in November will be the last time I'll see him :'( At least until I stop being salty about Vader.

Zach

Holy mother of Russo, am I actually hearing added sound effects to Sting's bat shots on this episode of Nitro?!

What?!

Whaaat?!

imBask

Banned
I don't finish my opponents with a roll up, I eye poke them until they can no longer see the bullshit.

Eye poke, eye poke, roaring eye poke. It's my ultimate move.

does anyone even do the eyepoke anymore? we need more of them

backrakes also

Both Bella's need to go away. I used to like them until they exploited them. Then Nikki's long run just because she's Cena's girl.

Nikki's long run was to wipe out AJ Lee's and Nikki seemed like the right person to win the belt at the time she won it. Nikki can hold her own against the new batch of talent and improved tonnes compared to Brie.

Nikki is a genuine talent who is completely over with the crowd who got dealt a shifty hand with all the random turns.

Top Bottom