• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Rollins is winning, if not him then Reigns. It doesn't matter if you think it's boring, The Shield runs this business!

Owens should wear Vader's attire with the armour for his entrance, they way he'd definitely be title holding material.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Rollins is winning, if not him then Reigns. It doesn't matter if you think it's boring, The Shield runs this business!

I think we all know Rollins or Reigns are going to win, but the heart wants what the heart wants. Its like when you buy a powerball ticket when the jackpot gets really high. You know you're not going to win, but its fun to dream "what if" until the drawing. Its fun to dream "what if we got an Owens title reign".

If K.O. does get the title, it should be sooner rather than build a story-line to it later. The buildup would be killed, but knowing WWE, once he gets that title, his momentum is going to go down.

Vince is going to be on the phone, telling Trump: "Book it."

If McMahon is smart, he'll steer clear of this regardless if he his friends with Trump.

Luschient

he walked away from 1.5M because deep down inside he ACTUALLY thinks he's a good wrestler 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And it's a fucking SHOW!

KevinNashIt'sNotReal.gif

$1.5 million...

Any idea where that would have put him vs others on the roster?

orioto

Good Art™
If K.O. does get the title, it should be sooner rather than build a story-line to it later. The buildup would be killed, but knowing WWE, once he gets that title, his momentum is going to go down.

Actually, that's still his first ever title opportunity in RAW.

What that means is, if he doesn't get it. After tonight, there will be a frustration, and he will be in the position of fan favorite who could have but didn't. That opens many things.

I still think he should have his big push as an anti authority tweener face, shooting style, basically CM Punk / Bryan in a man (What he basically was against Cena).

But for that they need to aknoledge, on tv, with Steph and possibly Vince "That fat plumber from indie shit representing the company ? i'd rather die!"

And it's a fucking SHOW!

KevinNashIt'sNotReal.gif

$1.5 million...

Any idea where that would have put him vs others on the roster?

In fairness, he does say that 600k of that goes to taxes and 400k goes to travel and road expenses (which is only paid for by WWE for top guys like Cena) so it's really 500k for three years, so only 167k a year (which is still more than enough to live off of, but likely far less than other guys)

Nekofrog

Banned
High school bully KO is one of my favorite gimmicks of the last 15 years, but we've seen that he is fully capable of transcending that into a full fledged asshole heel before.

Zach

Dodge everything.

Send that crap back. Uninspired poop for edge lord kids

Send it back

I hope you're not afraid of snakes. Also, be patient and dodge.

Prepare to buy some new controllers for all of the ones you will be breaking in frustration.

Okay, dodge a lot and have backup controllers on standby. And send it back. Whoops, already opened.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I think we all know Rollins or Reigns are going to win, but the heart wants what the heart wants. Its like when you buy a powerball ticket when the jackpot gets really high. You know you're not going to win, but its fun to dream "what if" until the drawing. Its fun to dream "what if we got an Owens title reign".

If KO won, Wrassle-GAF would turn heel on him like everyone else. You better hope he loses.

Top Bottom