• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Zach

Bloodborne is Dead Souls dressed up and sold to people who might not have liked Dead Souls the first time around.
I couldn't get into Demon's Souls. But I figured I'd give this a shot for $13. I'll report back after I watch For a Few Dollars More.

Recall

If KO won, Wrassle-GAF would turn heel on him like everyone else. You better hope he loses.

I agree that he may be turned on by the others. It happened with Daniel Bryan. He was loved then loathed but WrassleGAF is full of individuals.

We are not a collective, I want Owens and AJ Styles to be title holders. I've been hoping for this for ages.

Kaladin

I couldn't get into Demon's Souls. But I figured I'd give this a shot for $13. I'll report back after I watch For a Few Dollars More.

Demon's Souls....that's right, I meant Demon's Souls.

It's kind of Demon's Souls dressed up as an action RPG with a different gothic tile set applied to it.

Cagey

Banned
If KO won, Wrassle-GAF would turn heel on him like everyone else. You better hope he loses.
Owens already has experience with the "fans turn on their hero once he wins the championship" meta-story. His promo ripping the audience after winning the ROH title was using that reality for a heel turn.

Didn't work but he was aware enough to try.

Are you suggesting that winning a fake belt and headlining PPVs is less desirable than the adoration of a piece of shi-... I mean, "fantastic" internet community?
tumblr_m2swig8g0c1qddl2h.gif

Sephzilla

Roman and Seth are the two favorites to win it even though neither of them should win it. Rollins has lost his last three title matches. I'm pretty sure Roman has only won one or two matches since returning from suspension

Okay, dodge a lot and have backup controllers on standby. And send it back. Whoops, already opened.
Sounds like you don't have much experience with Souls games, so I would go with the Violent Past class and then pick the Axe as your starting weapon. Two hand it and use the charged R2 attack a lot.

Fox318

I've seen enouh of Roman in the ring now that I honestly think he is good enough of a worker to main event and hold a belt.

He's not the best nor is he my favorite but the way his matches are laid out never make sense to me.

He does these badass powerbombs and slams as setups for chikara level punches and shit.

Dude needs a 2 month heel turn or at the very least let him call out the fans. No scripted shit from Vince.

Anth0ny

the inevitable seth/roman program doesn't need the title to get over

kevin owens isn't winning the title

that only leaves one man, as your NEW wwe universal champion

Probably so. Before AJ showed he was the shit.

Like Meltzer always says - plans change, and it's up to Vince. Not a big deal.

I like that there was no reality where Styles was supposed to win at Mania 32. Vs Jericho, vs Ryback, shit they probably could have brought back Hornswoggle or Brooklyn Brawler and Styles still would have done the job

Top Bottom