• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Man God

Non-Canon Member
CrHgg_SVUAE9EkT.jpg

Fuck The Hype Bros.

Hype Bros. Rule. They are Team Blue for lyfe.

Fantomex

Today is a good day,boys.

Got us a real champion. We may see WWE hit a new golden era yet. Just need to get a belt on AJ and send Ambrose to mid-card status alongside Reigns and career killer Rollins.

Get out Mark!

I seriously hope they don't keep him heel, this is too perfect. And if my usual McMahon history serves me well, this will turn into Stephanie being with Hunter all along and Vince siding with Foley to take them out. Shit writes itself.

I can get behind this

Roman's probably going back to feuding with Rusev. Cass has no real claim to the belt what so ever since he was the only guy in that match who was beaten cleanly. My bet is that KO has a mini feud with Rollins that will spin off into a Rollins-HHH feud. Then JeriKO will probably melt down and cause those two to feud for the title.

This is also good

MG310

I'll make a prediction.

KO's first feud will be against Enzo.

Yooooo! I just got caught up on this story last night. What a tale. I wonder if it was true , that Vince did mean it, before Steph and hunter stepped in to change his mind. Who knows. It could have all been bullshit from Ryback's part.

I imagine that the Ryback Wrestlemania dream died the first time they showed Vince how many t-shirts and gloves AJ sold.

Zach

Oh, man. This table match was just changed to a best of five table match! Having to put your opponent through THREE tables will give you THREE TIMES the heat! It's basic math, bro!

F'ing Russo.

rrc1594

Raw
Honesty I see no reason for KO not to hold the belt till WM. There is no one he should drop it to. Then they can have Balor win RR and win at WM. I see no one on Raw who KO should drop it to. If you want Balor to get that Face victory a WM. KO is the only one who can give it to you.

SD

I don't see who AJ should drop it to period. I don't see a Face who would get that moment at WM. Maybe they will do RR winner chooses who he what championship he wants. Balor doesn't need a RR win to get a ME at WM. Maybe RR opens a chance for someone on Raw to go to SD.

Recall

Oh, man. This table match was just changed to a best of five table match! Having to put your opponent through THREE tables will give you THREE TIMES the heat! It's basic math, bro!

F'ing Russo.

When it came to any PPV Russo was ever apart of, in any company his best effort was Survivor Series 1998 and that's it. After that he has since contributed nothing of value.

Fuck Vince Russo.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NVM fanfiction erotica leaking into WWE storytelling.

Lmao
I'll resist the sleeping gas so she can choke me out, put me to bed.

I need a Dana Brooke avatar, preferably of that disgusted face she made at Becky.

Zach

When it came to any PPV Russo was ever apart of, in any company his best effort was Survivor Series 1998 and that's it. After that he has since contributed nothing of value.

Fuck Vince Russo.
I think he has great and clever ideas from time to time, he just badly needs an editor. When everything he wants to do gets the green light, not only do you have to deal with the many, many bad ideas he has, you are also left with constant peaks with no valleys. This of course means nothing is memorable or effective, as it's all fleeting. Not a bad guy to have on staff for outside-the-box ideas if everyone can live with 90% of his output being nixed.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Eat shit, Landis. I'll be gone soon anyway, let me have this moment.

So apparently Del Rio has opted out of his contract and will leave within weeks.

Not gonna lie, I want to see him in TNA as broken Alberto El Patron fighting broken Matt Hardy in a jousting match while on riding mowers with brother Nero flying drone kamizazes at both of them.

Talk about printing money!

Recall

I think he has great and clever ideas from time to time, he just badly needs an editor. When everything he wants to do gets the green light, not only do you have to deal with the many, many bad ideas he has, you are also left with constant peaks with no valleys. This of course means nothing is memorable or effective, as it's all fleeting. Not a bad guy to have on staff for outside-the-box ideas if everyone can live with 90% of his output being nixed.

He is a bad guy.

History has spoken for itself, the amount of shitty PPV and TV matches along with god awful characters he forced on the viewers is outstanding.

He ruined so much, his upside is and was tiny compared to how much he destroyed and tainted.

Fuck Vince Russo.

Russo is one of the most creative minds wrestling has ever had. Still has great ideas if you listen to his podcast.

But he has to have a filter, he can't be in control of the book as his lack of patience and logic get the best of him. As a part of a 2-4 man booking team he is extremely capable and valuable. Problem is that WCW and TNA gave him full control and that is not his gifting at all.

Zach

He is a bad guy.

History has spoken for itself, the amount of shitty PPV and TV matches along with god awful characters he forced on the viewers is outstanding.

He ruined so much, his upside is and was tiny compared to how much he destroyed and tainted.
Sure. I agree.

Top Bottom