• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Lothar

Banned
Honestly list be 5 PPVs in the hundreds there are and say, yep Russo sure made it a worth while or interesting show?

He did well for WWE mid card talent in 98 but it doesn't forgive how much he ruined.

Why are you just limiting it to PPVs? He made Raw fun to watch for years. And I doubt anyone else but Russo would have put the title on Foley.

somebody wil have to explain to me what the thinking is in ROH of having a PPV before 2 days of WWE wrestling and a major UFC PPV.

They could have had something this weekend.

There is a cross section between wrestling and mma fans. They are hoping to grab people when interest is high

orioto

Good Art™
Owens is gonna feud with Cass

That would be the worst. He needs to feud with a main eventer. he's already a new guy, so if he feuds with cass the title will look like the IC title...

Or they use Cass as a filler feud to make Owens look good destroying a giant of course.

Sephzilla

woah!

luke gallows' wife goes on twitter rant re:dana being pair with anderson and gallows

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe-ra...not-happy-hes-teaming-with-dana-brooke-on-raw

Someone's got some insecurity issues

Who was the mod who helped enforce the avatar bet? Someone let me know so I can send a PM later.

I'm sure you could contact Y2Kev and he might be able to track down the mod.

Also ask about GAF Gold while you're at it

Fuuuuuuckkkkkk. I hope not. I am thinking Enzo is going to turn on Cass, though.

This would be in the running for worst WWE decision of the year if it happened and this is the year with the Rocky Reigns Road to Wrestlemania.
Just imagine lone heel Enzo, making Big Cass the face in peril....jeeezus

Colocho

Banned
Basically; there's tons of cool shit they could do but the near sure thing is a repeat of the "unworthy champion' storyline from last year with Owens in place of Rollins.

And we all remember what a ratings success THAT whole thing was.

With Rollins it got old fast, but that was because his whole 9 month reign was booked exactly the same, and it was the only world champion we had. Now we have 2 important titles to focus on so if one is dull, we can care about the other if we want.

With that said, anything Owens does with the belt will be amazing, the guy is a treasure.

This would be in the running for worst WWE decision of the year if it happened and this is the year with the Rocky Reigns Road to Wrestlemania.
Just imagine lone heel Enzo, making Big Cass the face in peril....jeeezus

I agree but I have a weird feeling with that strange video of Enzo watching Cass in the ME and almost talking shit the whole time about Cass.

Fox318

The fuck's her problem? Gallows deserves better.

StdQpZW.gif

oh shit, my bad. i didnt know every nurse on the clock exposed their garter belts. im not going to shit on every garter belt wearing fool to qualify my comment on dana. asuka is not trying to bait boners around here.

Dana is literally just wearing more clothing than she normally wrestles in here. That extra clothing is just a standard scrubs top. She put a top on over her ring gear. That's literally what happened.

bjork

I'm glad they finally moved Bayley up and all that, but I just don't buy her offense. It's like watching X-Pac try and go after the Warlord or something, and I'm not sure why it stands out to me, because I generally can look past size difference.

im arab. something something waterboarding.

It's like a bathtub except you don't get wet. Trust me, it's good.

Sephzilla

I'd say even if they didn't split up the tag division, it still would be incredibly weak.

New Day
The Club
Enzo/Cass
American Alpha
The Dudleys
Breezango
Vaudevillains
Shining Stars
Ascension
Hype Bros

All together this is a fairly solid tag division in my opinion. But splitting this up is a horrible idea.

Toki767

New Day
The Club
Enzo/Cass
American Alpha
The Dudleys
Breezango
Vaudevillains
Shining Stars
Ascension
Hype Bros

All together this is a fairly solid tag division in my opinion. But splitting this up is a horrible idea.

I like how you remember the Dudleys who are gone but forget the Usos who are probably going to end up being the top heel team.

Top Bottom