• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Zach

As long as you don't think I'm some tremendous piece of shit, I'm ok. Words can hurt, but can also heal.
I honestly find most of you to be decent people. There are a few crap-stirrers that I prefer not to get NU-WORKED by, but they're on my Ignore List so I'm able to avoid most of their posts.

Luschient

I may publish my thesis on The New Kayfabe on legitshook.com. I'm pondering this right now. But in the meantime, what you need to know is:
So my theory of The New Kayfabe posits that wrestling bookers now book their promotions using multiple layers.
allowing bookers to work fans that pride themselves on being too "smart" to work, aka all of you.

With all the layers that wrestling can use these days, can you imagine some of the great stories we could get if WWE (or whoever) had just a couple of amazing writers working for them?

Mahonay

Banned
wVEac.gif

This is why I stand up for WrassleGAF being awesome. We can hash out our own shit.

Jokingly maybe.

Real life is hell. At least sometimes.

It's all needed distraction.
Absolutely.

Zach

PIMPIN' AIN'T PIMPIN' AIN'T EASY MAN

Hasney

Mahonay

Banned
MONEY
MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY
MONEY MONEY MOENY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Said it in private but I also feel I need to publicly say sorry for the venting and sorry to GAFVinceSunny and everyone else

All is well, air is clear, and we understand. Nothing but love <3

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Did WWE revise their arena rankings?

We got a C tier arena and I thought it may be true as WWE only had 1 show here last year and it was a house show on a Monday night. Roman was in the opening match, won in a minute, left, took a plane to DC, and showed up on the 3rd hour of Raw.

This was after having at least 2-3 shows a year. Usually a Raw and a Smackdown.

Now we're getting Backlash on 9/11, but last night it was announced we're getting a NXT show here on 10/7.

Mahonay

Banned
Rey literally changed the landscape of pro wrestling, but yeah current Rey just does nothing for me. Still consider him as one of the all-time greats though. His early WCW matches are some of my favorite matches in existence.

Hasney

Just had a job interview

I made sure to say work and shoot as much as possible.

I like to work the marks... And by marks I mean my subordinates and make them work for me and I would like to work for you. One thing I don't like to do is shoot... People. Yes, I don't like shoting people. Do I have to do the job, i mean, do I have the job?

With Titus last night: Even if he hadn't stumbled over his words; even if he hadn't gotten those Slater chants; even if he'd had a better pop-culture comparison than Jay-Z...

...it still wasn't a very good promo. It going 100% right would have just been rather mediocre and unforgettable.

I mean the crowd let him talk, we gave him a chance but he just couldn't get it done on the mic. My entire row was laughing at Titus fucking it up on the mic.

But at least now he established what we already knew...that he's the heel in a feud that no one wants.

Top Bottom