• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Ithil

sd-belts.jpg

630f76ca239cdd5e4abde99a08cae0c2f84955e7_hq.gif

Put the silver plates on the black straps, and you'd get better tag belts. If burning them and making a new non-shit design is off the table.

The blue women's title looks better. The red on the RAW one is just too luminous, makes it look like a toy.

SD and Talking Smack just trample Raw and whatever else they do. Just overall fun.

Yeah it's sad. That stuff really wears your body down and honestly Will will probably be retired before he enters the WWE if he keeps that shit up. That crazy style just doesn't help in the long run. If it did everybody would be doing it and they wouldn't force them to change their style in the WWE. Finn even made a comment like that last week.
Like a good wrestling match doesn't need 850 splashes every 5 minutes, that's circus stuff. Moat of these guys want to learn how to flip and roll but can't even tell me a story.

New WM plans:

Miz versus Cena for the WWE WHC. Special Guest Referee The Rock.
I'm weak

Fox318

Are you implying that Ambrose is good to great at promos?!?
Yes.

Ambrose's promo ability as well as his unique deminor is the only thing that has kept him over.

Again I'm not the biggest Reigns fan but Reigns hasn't shit the bed like Ambrose has with the Ziggler match and with the Y2J match.

Yeah Reigns gets special booking and moves that if anyone else on the roster did they would be over too but he still has improved.

Ambrose now wrestles like some third rate Chikara match instead of using a Mic Foley like style with a mix of phicasility and pyschology.

cLOUDo

work or not, the miz had the right to be piss off
maybe he is not the best wrestler but he had been an amazing champion

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
that was a straight pipe bomb from Miz I would have loved that to be televised on smackdown live.

I don;t really care much for his "omg im hollywoods darling actor/wreslter"

Give me this Miz and holy shit it will sell amazing

Fox318

The issue is with Miz that unless he has somebody amazing to work with I don't want to see him wrestle.

I'll see him get beat up or act like a Bobby Heanan but he just isn't entertaining enough in the ring. And he doesn't have a threat like a Brock where you know shit will go down.

Anth0ny

coming off that promo, miz's character motivation should be very simple: "fuck you all, I'm main eventing wrestlemania again"

Wagram

Worked shoot, but you could tell there was truth in there. People give Miz a ton of shit, but he's improved immensely over the years. He was miserable trash when he debuted, but his promo work is among the best in the company and he's been here a long ass time.

Zach

The issue is with Miz that unless he has somebody amazing to work with I don't want to see him wrestle.

I'll see him get beat up or act like a Bobby Heanan but he just isn't entertaining enough in the ring. And he doesn't have a threat like a Brock where you know shit will go down.
Sucks for you that he hasn't missed a day of work for ten years or whatever then. >_>

Xion385

They'll give him Baron Corbin next.

Ambrose now wrestles like some third rate Chikara match instead of using a Mic Foley like style with a mix of phicasility and pyschology.
If Ambrose pins Styles clean at Backlash it's going to be embarrassing. I assume whatever happens Ziggler will eat it.

Judderman

drawer by drawer

That problem is solved when Bryan brings in Joe.

LET'S DREAM THIS DREAM TOGETHER, ITHIL.

cordy

Banned
Like a good wrestling match doesn't need 850 splashes every 5 minutes, that's circus stuff. Moat of these guys want to learn how to flip and roll but can't even tell me a story.

Yeah and that's Apollo's whole issue right now. The fact that Miz went over on him like that says everything. A story is more important than being able to do Yoda episode 2 stuff.

Miz basically saying, "My style didn't lead me to an early retirement" is the most wig-snatching moment in the year of our Lord and savior 2016.

Having this not leading Bryan to coming back is just too bad. Cause you know it can't happen at all. He will never come back ever. One hundred percent done-zo. Never in a million years. Clearly me saying this a thousand times will totally not change a thing. What? Why are you all looking at me like that?

On the real, Bryan's not coming back out of this. He was giving the rub to Miz as a notch to his badge on becoming the realest motherfucker on the planet and god damn I am looking forward to what's next.

Shit. Probably shit.

Miz proved to be too good in that promo: Seeing a lot of people saying D. Brine crossed the line by calling him a coward, as if he doesn't have a history of cheating and exploiting to get wins. Miz hit below the belt and brings up his forced retirement and that's somehow just? It appears these blood thirsty fans want every facet of their sport to be brutal, no matter where the line is.

Top Bottom