• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

DMczaf

Seeing a lot of people saying D. Brine crossed the line by calling him a coward

Miz%2Bdoesnt%2Bcatch%2Bpeople%2B2.gif

Don't worry soon Rollins will make sure he is the only one there
Lol
Miz basically saying, "My style didn't lead me to an early retirement" is the most wig-snatching moment in the year of our Lord and savior 2016.

Having this not leading Bryan to coming back is just too bad. Cause you know it can't happen at all. He will never come back ever. One hundred percent done-zo. Never in a million years. Clearly me saying this a thousand times will totally not change a thing. What? Why are you all looking at me like that?

On the real, Bryan's not coming back out of this. He was giving the rub to Miz as a notch to his badge on becoming the realest motherfucker on the planet and god damn I am looking forward to what's next.

Shit. Probably shit.
Breh...

Ithil

Kane and Jericho have never been injured

I think Big Show too but I'm less certain of that

But yeah, those are like the 4 names in a sea of death

Kane tore his biceps once, I remember because when he returned from it he had the new mask with the open mouth and Slow Chemical as his theme.
I don't know if it was an in-ring injury or a training injury however.

The SD Women's belt looks great. The white strap overall is so good that it makes both women titles look better than the mens.

How can you shoot the truth?

WHAT FANS?!

giphy.gif
Who the fuck? What?

Yeah and that's Apollo's whole issue right now. The fact that Miz went over on him like that says everything. A story is more important than being able to do Yoda episode 2 stuff.
Apollo is good and I'm glad he got his shit in Sunday but he needs someone that fits good style. He's still 6 months zesty from being 6 months away. Bring in Teddy Long to be his voice and mentor.
Miz basically saying, "My style didn't lead me to an early retirement" is the most wig-snatching moment in the year of our Lord and savior 2016.

Having this not leading Bryan to coming back is just too bad. Cause you know it can't happen at all. He will never come back ever. One hundred percent done-zo. Never in a million years. Clearly me saying this a thousand times will totally not change a thing. What? Why are you all looking at me like that?

On the real, Bryan's not coming back out of this. He was giving the rub to Miz as a notch to his badge on becoming the realest motherfucker on the planet and god damn I am looking forward to what's next.

Shit. Probably shit.
This post is too funny.

Heel

There's just something very off the cuff about these Network shows that leads the average wrestling fan to think it's real, when in actuality it's just in stark contrast to what they're used to seeing 8 to 10 hours a week on television.

I would say they should embrace it and give the roster a little more leeway and be less produced on television, but then again, it's the same formula that led to Kalisto hanging himself out to dry.

I dunno, a worked shoot between a guy whose best work is as a prissy coward with delusions of grandeur who has to cheat to win most of the time and a guy who is not only retired, but physically cannot wrestle ever again, is not my idea of a good angle. Bryan's argument that Cena wasn't a real wrestler because he was such a corporate commodity was fine, because it played more on Bryan's passion for wrestling than on what, specifically, anybody is doing in the ring, but the idea of acknowledging a soft "WWE style" in kayfabe doesn't make a whole lot of sense, considering that what is supposed to matter in kayfabe is who wins and who doesn't. It's a similar problem to the whole Ziggler angle at Summerslam, where the idea of "being held back" and "being so damn good" makes zero sense when Ziggler loses all the time, and his lack of opportunity seems to stem from that in kayfabe.

Heel

I dunno, a worked shoot between a guy whose best work is as a prissy coward with delusions of grandeur who has to cheat to win most of the time and a guy who is not only retired, but physically cannot wrestle ever again, is not my idea of a good angle. Bryan's argument that Cena wasn't a real wrestler because he was such a corporate commodity was fine, because it played but the idea of acknowledging a soft "WWE style" in kayfabe doesn't make a whole lot of sense, considering that what is supposed to matter in kayfabe is who wins and who doesn't. It's a similar problem to the whole Ziggler angle at Summerslam, where the idea of "being held back" and "being so damn good" makes zero sense when Ziggler loses all the time, and his lack of opportunity seems to stem from that in kayfabe.

When people think it's real, I'd say it was well done.

Then again, many people here thought Breaking Ground was real, so who knows.

Colocho

Banned
I don't know how some of you are just now realizing that Miz has been one of the best on the mic for years now. He's the perfect heel, gets everyone over, and just had the best worked shoot of the year.

So refreshing to see the "authority figure" put over their talent like this. Steph is probably the worst character in the business.

cordy

Banned
Apollo is good and I'm glad he got his shit in Sunday but he needs someone that fits good style. He's still 6 months zesty from being 6 months away.

He needs something. What's interesting is the fact that Carmella has more of a character and agenda than Crews who debuted before she did. He just needs something asap.

Top Bottom