• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

He needs something. What's interesting is the fact that Carmella has more of a character and agenda than Crews who debuted before he did. He just needs something asap.

Crews didn't have much of a character on the indies either, while Carmella literally came in with a character and she's been playing it for like two years

cordy

Banned
Crews didn't have much of a character on the indies either, while Carmella literally came in with a character and she's been playing it for like two years

I feel if they don't do anything with him he'll end up being one of the biggest "lost wrestlers" this past decade. We'll see.

Barrage

Miz is one of less than a handful of guys on the roster that you could put in any decade and he would get himself completely over.

He seems like one of the only ones on the roster who's a lifelong fan yet hasnt completely thrown away all concept of selling, psychology and being a heel instead of MUH MOVEZ.

Anth0ny

"Why don't you quit and go to the bingo halls with your friends"

B7toVlQ.gif

Zach

KVKVm8R.jpg

Goodnight BOLLEAMANIACS and New Blood marks without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot,marks

When people think it's real, I'd say it was well done.

Then again, many people here thought Breaking Ground was real, so who knows.

Well Miz is an excellent guy on the stick and does it about as well as I can imagine it being done, but A) I think the idea of the angle, itself, is flawed, and B) I'm not sure why anybody ever thinks anything on WWE is real, even the Orton thing at Summerslam.

He needs something. What's interesting is the fact that Carmella has more of a character and agenda than Crews who debuted before she did. He just needs something asap.
I want to see him and Kalisto have a friendly battle tbh.

You seem like the kind of person who liked that feud, Bluce.

Katie Vick, Lita, May 19th, Embrace the Hate. But Kane still the GOAT after all of those story-lines.
Fuck hhh, I remember the day after at school, everyone talked about it.

Cody_D165

Banned
jeeeeesus christ I just came back and saw that super saiyan Miz promo

good lord

hope Miz can put that level of performance into his role as Indiana Jones ;)

There's just something very off the cuff about these Network shows that leads the average wrestling fan to think it's real, when in actuality it's just in stark contrast to what they're used to seeing 8 to 10 hours a week on television.

I would say they should embrace it and give the roster a little more leeway and be less produced on television, but then again, it's the same formula that led to Kalisto hanging himself out to dry.

Reality television has gotten better at worked shoots than Pro Wrestling. The Kardashians and the Real Housewives at this point are more believable shooters than 99% of the WWE roster, and it's because the WWE formula neuters these guys, from the time they sign with developmental all the way until they make the main roster.

Reality television has gotten better at worked shoots than Pro Wrestling. The Kardashians and the Real Housewives at this point are more believable shooters than 99% of the WWE roster, and it's because the WWE formula neuters these guys, from the time they sign with developmental all the way until they make the main roster.
Total Divas shoots are as real as they get. DB himself gets caught up in them from time to time, often involving Nikki.

Oh shit! Miz himself is gonna appear next season because Maryse got added to the main cast! They gon' work this into the show.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
someone linked a cageside seats thing about cesaro in a 'semi-shoot' interview

mother fucker either it is a shoot or it is not a shoot. there is no semi.

cordy

Banned
If he could drop a few pounds we child trade him to the cruiserweight division.

Possibly but after seeing SD I wonder about Raw's booking. SD is doing amazing but as for Raw? They're having trouble. I just hope this Cruiserweight division goes well.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So American Alpha are like faux Steiner Bris.?
So Gable soon to go through his Big Poppa Pump phase?

You know WWE writers waiting to break upbtge team Steiner/Rockers style

It's great emotion and great storytelling, but still... I'm not going to come home from a movie and say "The acting was so good, I wonder if it was real or not." That's a little odd.
The biggest difference is that there is a history of shoots and works in the WWE. The question exists because it has been real before. Hell Jericho thought the Brock v Orton match was a shoot. It's not crazy at all for a fan to question whether something they saw on the WWE was real or not. Also The Blair Witch Project did that exact same thing as a movie.

Possibly but after seeing SD I wonder about Raw's booking. SD is doing amazing but as for Raw? They're having trouble. I just hope this Cruiserweight division goes well.
I'm still wondering do they do like wcw and dedicate one whole hour to them or just spread the matches out through the show?

styl3s

I wonder if when D-Bry went to the back to cry from that verbal assassination he bottled them so he could use them on his studid idiot garden.

Top Bottom