• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

That promo is a prime example of why Miz headlined a Wrestlemania and will be a first ballot WWE Hall of Famer while internet faves like Cesaro will never amount to anything.

DMczaf

Hey Scooter

Screen-Shot-2016-01-21-at-9.06.41-AM.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The only trash I see is some jabroni who didn't get the job done and let some Canadian steal his glory at WMX

Flexy Lexy main eventing, making a name and title shotting after only a year. Meanwhile, teardrop crybaby only gets it when everyone abandoned Vince
Lex+luger+would+torture+rack+his+ass+_a8a9c9378db4324c41089f00fdab4a31.gif

cordy

Banned
I wonder if when D-Bry went to the back to cry from that verbal assassination he bottled them so he could use them on his studid idiot garden.

They'll probably scatter the matches through the show and give them like maybe 30 minutes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
chamber don't be sad miz did in one night what your boy hasn't done in 2 years with the entire company behind him

jimmy
1472010389653vuyqu.jpg

cordy

Banned
Yeah since Punks' Pipebomb this might be the closest thing I've seen to it in this company. AJ Lee cut a promo on the Divas but they knew what would be said. This? Even if it might have been known the fact remains that these two are real life friends and they were speaking from pure emotion. It's like when you get in an argument with a friend and you say something you shouldn't say and it hurts the other.

tmac456

Even though it's an obvious work, i can't help but feel bad for how much that must sting Daniel deep down. That might be part of the reason Miz was starting to tear up. He knew what he was saying to his friend was hurtful, work or otherwise

Fantomex

chamber don't be sad miz did in one night what your boy hasn't done in 2 years with the entire company behind him

But weren't you praising Deano on the mic or some other midcarders mic skills earlier? And now MIZ DA GOD shows you real mic skills and you trynaa ride his coattails so you can finally put someone over SETH DA GOD?

Bruh.....

629c356f810cacbd580239700cfae993.480x320x1.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
But weren't you praising Deano on the mic or some other midcarders mic skills earlier? And now MIZ DA GOD shows you real mic skills and you trynaa ride his coattails so you can finally put someone over SETH DA GOD?

Bruh.....

629c356f810cacbd580239700cfae993.480x320x1.jpg

I mean, AJ had that promo of saying 'Guys like you bury guys like me' and I can't count how many times someone has said 'the fans are tired of your lame shtick' to Cena. It's what heels in the WWE do. I think Miz is the only one that doesn't pander to the fans in one way or another.

Miz and Maryse are so great.
he gets cheered all the time

miz is literally the only heel in the WWE roster

Kindly get out of my face

Fantomex

Bray Wyatt, Heath Slater, Xavier Woods, Big E, Rusev, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Neville, Corbin

most WWE guys can do a rehearsed TV spot

The one where we all thought you were joking? Where was Miz as your Mic champion on this post? Sit down or get buried.
2cf4ad8d775ef8d2165f21127a02900dbf9fc193_hq.gif

With all due respect of course!

x8HywQ.gif

Top Bottom