• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

"Glenn Gilbernetti ‏@TheRealDisco 6h6 hours ago
If Daniel Bryan took wrestling lessons from Miz instead of criticizing his style he'd still be in the ring today."
The best part about this is it's just taking exactly what Miz said but rewording it like an observation

Thanks Disco

Alucard

Banned
I can't imagine enjoying a binge watching of current era Raw.

Found footage of fan binge watching 3-hour Raws:
boo-tired.gif

The funny thing is, Miz could lead Bryan to thr safest match in his current condition. As long as Bryan wouldn't try any of his suicide dives because you know.

Striker

miz needs to cut a couple more scathing promos to assure audiences that it wasn't a one time thing

once he establishes himself as a real shooter, like punk before him, people will really take to him and he'll finally escape IC title hell
This isn't about that. This is Mike Mizanin talking to Bryan Danielson. *stares*

korly

Just did my morning WrassleGAF catch up and read 7 pages of love for the Miz/DB interview. When's the last time everybody got this stirred up?

Alucard

Banned
Just started Smackdown. The opening AJ Styles segment was quick and hilarious. The opening belt presentation segment was quick and effective. And we got HEATH! And AJ getting randomly attacked!

I LIKE THIS.

Fantastic start to the show.

kiguel182

Smackdown has been better than Raw with worse talent.

My only gripe is the fact that they aren't giving more time to Breezango. Those two are gold but they need to be given time.

When Styles is champion it will be even better.

Hycran

Banned

My only gripe is the fact that they aren't giving more time to Breezango. Those two are gold but they need to be given time.

You're making it seem like AJ is going to get breezango their well deserved push.

The Hair Styles Club...

klonere

Banned

Yeah they seem to have great chemistry and both are solid workers when given the chance. Hope they get some sort of focus at some stage.

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT
POPPED GUYS POPPED GALS
YEAH WE PISSED HOT
EVERYBODY GET HIGH

oh this is real real good.

Jamie OD

Just realised Colonel Sanders as a wrestler should be using Marty Scurll's moveset. Chickenwing~! and snaps fingers too. It's right there!

Aiii

So not worth it
Second ep of Evolution of Punk is another good one. Have to admire the guy giving it his all and not being afraid to show the world how shitty he is at MMA.

He is showing progress in each of the sparring sessions he's in, though, gotta give him that, not sure what level he'll end up at at this point (I think we're less than half a year into training at this point), but it's fun to see.

Top Bottom