• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I watched the JBL interview with Sting. Sting doesn't make for an interesting interview as much as I had hoped he would and I had no idea the man was profusely religious.
Oh yeah. Hugely religious. That's the best kind though, the ones that don't smother you with it.

I can tell he wants that big final match with Taker but I can't see WWE letting him do it. That said, if anyone will take extra care of him, it's Taker.

Or Lesnar, he's really good at protecting people.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hope he gets the Taker match but i imagine it would be a hard sell to Vince and co. For one, Sting would have to make the decision to not opt for surgery which in and of itself is a very tough decision to make and then he would subsequently have to convince doctors and WWE he can still go.

I feel for the guy immensely.

Yeah. He's stuck in between a rock and a hard place on that. I think there's nothing to be ashamed about for his final match with Seth. Barring the injury it was fantastic for him.

Apart from the film he made about it
I don't know why you seek this stuff out. I've never heard of it. But hey, if you watched it...

Cagey

Banned
The Smackdown tag champ belts are nasty. The womans champ belt is ok though.
I like them. I wish there was uniformity and the Raw belts had a deep dark crimson and silver scheme but seeing how the Universal Studios belt turned out gives me pause.

Would also prefer the black/red, black/blue style for the top belts as a play on the women's belts. Branding wise it makes sense.

Hasney

"I'm going to prove you wrong by having someone else wrestle for me" sounds right?

It's not about proving him wrong, it's about punishing him OR telling Miz to prove him wrong and put on a better match than he has for the past decade.

Alucard

Banned
More Smackdown thoughts as I watch:

-Slater and Rhyno? I'm game. That short backstage segment was the first time I've cared about Rhyno, or haven't been annoyed by him in years
-Breezango...LOL. These guys are good. Keep the fur!

kiguel182

Dunno why you guys are arguing about who to bring in for Miz to manage when Dean is champ. It's a moot point to management clearly. Plus:

7QNYmFP.png

It's easy to imagine Austins face when Ambrose cut that promo.

Don't know if daily mail is credible but they're saying this rock diesel thing is a prank to make a match at Mania 33. Rock convinced him.

klonere

Banned
What are the reactions to the Miz's promo from people in the biz. I've only seen Foley's and JR's positive tweets.

Meltzer was positive which is a big deal because he is a very vocal critic of The Miz.

The Club really need A. a better theme and B. the WWE version of Bad Luck Fale

Fire Gallows, let Anderson work singles matches longer than 5 minutes and put Braun in with a new theme. I fixed it.

Random thought that made me very happy:

AJ Styles pinned John Cena clean in the middle of the ring at one of the biggest shows in the WWE hierarchy.

AJ Styles is also one of the biggest stars in the WWE now.

If I told you this would happen about 5 years ago would anyone have believed me?

Top Bottom