• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Alucard

Banned
LOL. Screw it. I enjoyed don't-give-a-fuck Ambrose.

VmmWkK0.gif

But Dead Presidents yo?

I ain't mad at y'all. Just don't tell me you were a Ja Rule fan
Ja was the man until he went all pop on us. And blatantly tried to rip off Pac. I think I still own a few cassette from 99-2001 when I would record the mega mixes on Saturday night.

It's kind of a catch-22 with The Miz. Yes, his style means he can perform for a decade in front of the fans. However, watching his matches makes the fans wish he retired 9 years and 364 days ago.

LOL. Screw it. I enjoyed don't-give-a-fuck Ambrose.

VmmWkK0.gif
I did too, he still made the program with Ziggler compelling before SummerSlam.

And the role he's playing now of having completely unshaken confidence is funny to me. He also did a great job on ringside commentary last night.

Ja was the man until he went all pop on us. And blatantly tried to rip off Pac. I think I still own a few cassette from 99-2001 when I would record the mega mixes on Saturday night.
Blue i'm going to shake your hand for bringing up cassettes in 2016.
*shakes hand*

E:Spin, I got all of them albums. I may have to give them all a listen again just for nostalgia

I would appreciate complacent Ambrose if more people called him out on it though. He comes off as a guy who just coasts by doing what he does without evolving or showing any effort. I have known people like and it rubs people the wrong way; they need to channel that character properly so then i can give a fuck. That's the key; make people give a fuck.

Blue i'm going to shake your hand for bringing up cassettes in 2016.
*shakes hand*
I still use the cassette deck in my car lol! Especially when I found a poison and motley album in the thrift store last year.

I used my vcr in college up until I guess I stopped recording raw and sd in 2013.

imBask

Banned
I still use the cassette deck in my car lol! Especially when I found a poison and motley album in the thrift store last year.

I used my vcr in college up until I guess I stopped recording raw and sd in 2013.

I don't think i've even used a CD in my car in the past 5 years, do you drive a Westfalia or something you damn hippy?

sajj316

The real problem with Ambrose is that he's pretty terrible in the ring.

??

Pretty sure he's had decent matches with Rollins and Bray Wyatt. He had a hell of a match with William Regal back in FCW (pre-NXT).

His match with Ziggler could have been better given more time.

EDIT: match with Triple HHH on Roadblock

Menome

I liked Ambrose's promo this week, maybe because despite having a legitimate hearing difficulty, I seemingly was the only GAF member to understand every word he said.

Breezango vs American Alpha was a great match but I wish that it was saved for Backlash. I was really hoping in the weeks before that this match would be the deciding match for the new champs.

bjork

I tried to start a survival mode run in Fallout 4, but I can't perfectly replicate my character from my initial playthrough and I'm too married to the voice and look. Think I'll just play through the new DLC next week, complete missing achievements, then wait like a year for another proper playthrough.

kiguel182

I don't like "I don't care about anything" Ambrose. Like, if he doesn't care why should I? It's just boring.

Hopefully AJ takes the title away from him so we can have a better champion.

sajj316

Decent matches. Quite a ringing endorsement.

Well, he's more of a brawler. He won't do flippy stuff and he's not going to put you in knots using submission. There are certain things about his style that I wished would go away like the bounce off rope lariat (takes too much time).

I don't like "I don't care about anything" Ambrose. Like, if he doesn't care why should I? It's just boring.

Hopefully AJ takes the title away from him so we can have a better champion.

I am all for AJ taking the title. The man deserves it. He just came off a long program with Cena. Ambrose had ........ Ziggler, who had 0 heat going into the match before the super kick promo. After winning the title .. what has he honestly been given that is decent to work with outside of a ill-timed shield triple threat?

bjork

I feel like the removal of the cassette deck depreciates the car!

When I think of swap meet, all I think of is the 20$ sack pyramid.

Mine has a whole unit that ties into a keypad you can hook a phone up to and whatnot. I wouldn't even try to replace it. I know I'd cause a short somewhere and start a car fire. One of those in my life is enough.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
cant wait for the Gaf meltdown when Deano beats AJ clean

waiting.gif

Well, he's more of a brawler. He won't do flippy stuff and he's not going to put you in knots using submission. There are certain things about his style that I wished would go away like the bounce off rope lariat (takes too much time).

I am all for AJ taking the title. The man deserves it. He just came off a long program with Cena. Ambrose had ........ Ziggler, who had 0 heat going into the match before the super kick promo. After winning the title .. what has he honestly been given that is decent to work with outside of a ill-timed shield triple threat?

Except all the titles kind of mean shit now

Women's Smackdown title is much better than the Universal title even if it's another recolor. Changing the color of the strap red as well was a bad decision.

sajj316

Women's Smackdown title is much better than the Universal title even if it's another recolor. Changing the color of the strap red as well was a bad decision.

You know where this is going. The WWE World Heavy Title is going to be re-branded The Smackdown Heavyweight Championship. The Universal belt is re-branded as The Raw Heavyweight Championship.

EDIT: I don't have a big problem with that if they really want to push this brand separation. I would hope that the US and Intercontinental titles are defended weekly like a TV title.

When did they drop "Heavyweight" from the Smackdown belt and decide to just call it the WWE World Championship?

I'm assuming Vince made the call on that in anticipation of small guy AJ's reign.

Top Bottom