• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Hasney

wSKao.gif

Wheee

Are we really judging wrestlers on hand picked botch gifs now? I'm sure all your faves have at least as many botches we could post without any substantive argument.

smdh wrassle gaf

Everyone botches.

But if you keep botching the same thing over and over and over maybe you shouldnt do that thing anymore.

I would have posted more Miz failing to catch a dive gifs in that other thread but tinyurl is banned I guess and I cant be arsed reuploading.

sajj316

Let's see if Ambrose v Styles is anywhere near as good as Reigns v Styles was.

If the match isn't good. I will be happy to admit that Dean is terrible.

Looking at all the gifs above .. yes some horrible moments. That super kick spot was so stupid of Dean to try and make it over the barricade. That dive with Kane is Kane being too far away. Not sure what that spot with D Bryan was about. Spot with Cena was supposed to be a sunset flip power bomb. Cena hung on.

At some point guys, you have to start questioning what people jumping off the top rope or diving to the outside at Miz think is going to happen.

Bret shooting already
I take no great pleasure in saying “I told you so,” but if you’re a professional wrestler and you keep hurting opponents and or yourself, clearly you’re doing it wrong. I wrestled a very realistic and physical style and not once in 23 yrs did I ever hurt one opponent ever. Seth Rollins needs to improve his technique and become the safest wrestler in the business. I have great respect for Seth. I believe he’ll improve and hopefully stop hurting the talent before someone gets killed. Wrestlers have to trust one another. If a wrestler holds the life of another wrestler in his hands for the sake of his family, wife or children you plain and simply cannot drop it!

Bret went on to say:

I saw this coming, if anything WWE producers are negligent for not speaking up about it to him already, instead they’re probably gushing with joy, slapping him on the back telling him “great job!” Bill Goldberg was similar. When I think of Samoa Joe nearly killing Tyson Kidd, then see him continuing to use that deadly finish of his, I just shake my head. It’s not real, it’s only supposed to look real, wrestlers are not crash test dummies!

Cagey

Banned
The Kane fall is my fav.

Your can see the few fucks Ambrose has about his job leaving his body before he gets to the ropes.

Fox318

Watched the 2nd of the Evolution of punk episodes.

I don't know if I've ever seen a fighter that hasn't looked tough like him.

Maybe he gets better from this point but nearly every edited clip has shown him having takedown issues.

Also when he is getting jab lessons like 20 weeks into training after after multiple spars Im not sure it can be said for him retaining lessions.

cordy

Banned
Yeah you know why Ambrose has that indestructible gimmick and sort of still does. Rollins is so dangerous given all their matches Ambrose had to have it. Wasn't there some newz story that came out last year about Vince being pissed that Ambrose had all that shit done to him in that Rollins MITB match? Like that running powerbomb on chairs shit?

Rollins is the real hitman. Bret's been surpassed. This guy's got Hova sniper money-like wrestling skills.

Fox318

Bret shooting already

Bret going after Joe is wrong.

Kidd was a freak accident and that move doesn't actually put any pressure on the neck like a kinniku buster would.

He has a point about Rollins due to the number of people that have had injuries working with him but Joe doesn't have a track record of injuring guys.

Top Bottom