• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

cordy

Banned
Are you arguing that Bryan's last stretch wasn't bad?

It was far worse than his WHC run between 2013-2014 but I'm talking about shitting on Bryan during his immediate return to action like as soon as the guy announced his return he was shat on by people. There's just no excuse for that.

It was far worse than his WHC run between 2013-2014 but I'm talking about shitting on Bryan during his immediate return to action like as soon as the guy announced his return he was shat on by people. There's just no excuse for that.
Pretty sure that agenda was pushed by individuals, who shall remain nameless, that convinced themselves Bryan shouldn't have won the title at WM30.

Tomorrow

20160825rb.jpg

THAT PHOTO IS INCORRECT! IT DOES NOT REFLECT THE BROKEN BRILLIANCE!

VANGUARD ONE, I ORDER YOU TO DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!

I'm fairly certain that was concern trolling over his obviously deteriorating health.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure that agenda was pushed by individuals, who shall remain nameless, that convinced themselves Bryan shouldn't have won the title at WM30.
Lol

The agenda of wanting someone else to win. So sinister

Daniel Bryan stans

cordy

Banned
Top 5 in no order are

- AJ Styles
- Kevin Owens
- Dean Ambrose
- Becky Lynch
- Maaaaaayyyybbbbeeeeee Rusev

Just ridiculous really. That's sad.
I'm fairly certain that was concern trolling over his obviously deteriorating health.

If a guy's cleared to return I just can't go against what they say at that point in time. Trolling's right.

More exciting news

The bit with Dolph Ziggler playing an upgraded Colonel Sanders was not a one-off at Summerslam.

WWE announced Monday a partnership with KFC to run the stunt with Ziggler and The Miz on WWE Network broadcasts throughout 2016, concluding with the Royal Rumble in January 2017.

“The stunt plays off KFC’s existing brand campaign where celebrities such as Jim Gaffigan, George Hamilton, and Darryl Hammond play the colonel,” WWE announced.

The spot is part of KFC’s marketing campaign about there being “no room in the ring for second-rate chicken,” prompting Colonel Ziggler to challenge imposter chicken Miz to a match.

Current fave five.

1. John Cena.
2. The Miz.
3. Rusev.
4. Sami Zayn.
5. Kevin Owens.

Honorable mention to Heath Slater, bay-bee.

1. Becky Lynch.
2. Charlotte.
3. Asuka.
4. Sasha Banks.
5. Bayley.

Current WWE main roster Fave Five

1. Heath Slater
2. AJ
3. Jericho
4. Rusev
5. Col. Ziggler

Honorable Mentions: The Miz, Braun Strowman, BreeZango