• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Daniel Bryan did but instead of getting suspended, Vince Just let Miz take his soul.
VXAozpx.gif

Hasney

To be a modern great, you have to come close to murdering someone.

AJ=Yoshi
Joe=Kidd
Seth=On a HOF first ballot run
Daniel Bryan=Himself
Finn Balor=All self dignity with that outfit and paint

Fox318

Watching Thunder in Paradise.

Hulk is so desperate to try and look like a shooter.

Like when his buddy talks about how hulk saved his live by taking a bullet in the chest...It would have killed him or anyone else but not the hulkster.

imBask

Banned
what the fuck there's an actual thread all about wondering if the Miz thing was a shoot

do you people also get confused when you watch Sponge Bob and wonder if Bikini Bottom is a real place?

Hasney

what the fuck there's an actual thread all about wondering if the Miz thing was a shoot

do you people also get confused when you watch Sponge Bob and wonder if Bikini Bottom is a real place?

Hi new poster! Welcome. We'll need a fave five and then we'll fill you in on bean breath.

Cagey

Banned

Getting worked by bean in 2016.

He's a first ballot HOFer.

Don't blame us. Bean hasn't been under WrassleGAF contract for years now...

imBask

Banned
Hi new poster! Welcome. We'll need a fave five and then we'll fill you in on bean breath.

Getting worked by bean in 2016.

He's a first ballot HOFer.

Don't blame us. Bean hasn't been under WrassleGAF contract for years now...

weirdly enough the avatars are pretty familiar in that thread, you buncha marks

next thing you know you guys are still wondering how did Vince survive the limousine explosion

Jack Brisco somehow manages to simultaneously be a super boring wrestler and one of the most compelling wrestlers ever. Pretty sure if we ever got a Jack vs Bock match it would've been one of the most exciting, most methodical, most technically amazing boring matches ever.

Jack isn't boring. He's here to wrassle. He's not here to goof around and wear dumb robes. He just wants to wrassle.

He is totally boring...on paper. 10 minutes to get out of a Japanese stranglehold? That's just boring. But he makes it all about the struggle, so it's somehow compelling - anyone else doing that spot? Boring. Jack doing it? Can't tear my eyes away.

cordy

Banned
Bret's right about Seth. He's injuring guys with HITMAN-like precision. I haven't seen anybody this on point since Jay's flow in the late 90s-early 2000s.

Rollins is the new Jigga.

Watch me light up Mania then get the dough
Watch me light your favs up like they dancing on stoves
I take an empty arena, fill it with folks
I take empty stretchers then I fill em with foes
Watch me, cop that gold, shine for the ladies
Have 'em saying, "Damn I didn't think you'd have that too"
And while they still mesmerized DMs I went through
Shit, my fiance couldn't stop this dude
Guess who? Fresh off an injury too
Back at it, peep the injuries my wrestling do
They call me Champagne Rollins, wrestling while they slip falling
When they think hospitals ain't calling, I do the same thang darling
Still with the same 'Bombing
Still getting maimed by Bret ain't a thang gon' change Rollins
Hop out Vince's office, hands on my title and nuts
Who wrestling me? I'm fucking em up
Watch me

No lies detected. He probably doesn't even know how to Yahoo messenger peeps.

#teamolds
I suspect he still texts CM Punk "lol" on occasion.

Kind of related, but one thing I'm really looking forward to is The Undertaker fully retiring so he can break kayfabe forever. Can you imagine the stories he must know? I bet he could put out some great books.

Anth0ny

If the match isn't good. I will be happy to admit that Dean is terrible.

Terrible is a strong word reserved for the likes of roman reigns

ambrose is just painfully average right now. austin was right. he's settled into his comfort zone and is happy there. his match with ziggler at the slams should have been a barn burner and it was boring af.

rrc1594

Bret's right about Seth. He's injuring guys with HITMAN-like precision. I haven't seen anybody this on point since Jay's flow in the late 90s-early 2000s.

Rollins is the new Jigga.

Watch me light up Mania then get the dough
Watch me light your favs up like they dancing on stoves
I take an empty arena, fill it with folks
I take empty stretchers then I fill em with foes
Watch me, cop that gold, shine for the ladies
Have 'em saying, "Damn I didn't think you'd have that too"
And while they still mesmerized DMs I went through
Shit, my fiance couldn't stop this dude
Guess who? Fresh off an injury too
Back at it, peep the injuries my wrestling do
They call me Champagne Rollins, wrestling while they slip falling
When they think hospitals ain't calling, I do the same thang darling
Still with the same 'Bombing
Still getting maimed by Bret ain't a thang gon' change Rollins
Hop out Vince's office, hands on my title and nuts
Who wrestling me? I'm fucking em up
Watch me

LMAO I'm fucking dead

Undertaker needs to go back to Big Evil and embrace the grumpy get off my lawn gimmick. I want an extended feud with BreeZango ('Zango going over, natch).

Hex

Banned
What fucking bizzaro wrasslegaf is this where people are talking about the Miz being safe and putting him on some kind of pedistal?
Miz botching catches was a running gag for ages.
Counting down for AJ and Owens to hit the bizzaro list

cordy

Banned
Like I said before, all it takes is one guy doing something for too long before online wrestling fans to shit on them. Happens all the time. I don't know any wrestler that's so loved online they don't have fans turn on them, at all. Hell I remember people shitting on Bryan during that run last year where he returned.

Like I said before, all it takes is one guy doing something for too long before online wrestling fans to shit on them. Happens all the time. I don't know any wrestler that's so loved online they don't have fans turn on them, at all. Hell I remember people shitting on Bryan during that run last year where he returned.

Are you arguing that Bryan's last stretch wasn't bad?

Top Bottom