• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

This is fucking great, awesome cohesive storytelling getting rewarded

Now where's that chart for SDs percentage of RAWs ratings

via F4Wonline

Q10LWOu.png

I think Lance Storm actually had the best insight about why Seth needs to tone his stuff down. Basically he said that he doesn't mind a guy like Seth doing a high risk move if the guy who is at risk is the guy performing the move. What bothers him are moves like the buckle bomb where all the risk is on the guy taking the move, who has no control over his fate.

Can you imagine going to a SmackDown Live show, enjoying a great show and then, just when you think it's over: Col. Sanders music hits and you realize you get to see them shoot another commercial?

What a time to be a SmackDown fan.

Heroman

Banned
US title is currently the better title than the universal title.

I see Seth winning Monday.
Rusev run in to ruin Rome's chance. Gaf will love that right?
I know don't dude , people actually want the universal titles, who in the world wants the USA title?

Alucard

Banned
So, after reading and listening to feedback about Smackdown, I've been reminded of how nit picky and negative most smarks are. Damn. Even if it's a good show, they'll find things to complain about and poke holes in. (Ex. The belts or Orton showing up) Eh. Whatever.

kiguel182

This Punk UFC documentary is great. The guy is taking on this challenge head on and loving it. I was always a Punk fan and this just shows why.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This Punk UFC documentary is great. The guy is taking on this challenge head on and loving it. I was always a Punk fan and this just shows why.
Just don't bet on him and all will be well
7xmSiHE.jpg

Marvel

could never
Top 5 no order:

1. K.O
2. AJ
3. Ru-Ru
4. Jericho
5. Sethy-poo

Couldn't fit in Sami & Nak.

Honorable mentions to Heath and Miz's mic work.

Females

Again in no order:

1. Charlotte
2. Becky
3. Bliss
4. Asuka
5. Sasha

Waiting for Samoa Joe's call up.

cordy

Banned
Just realized something...Miz is out here...

- Pushing KFC and Domino's Pizza
- Holding the IC title and going over guys like Apollo Crews, Cesaro, Owens and Zayn clean
- In numerous WWE movies
- Married to Maryse
- Cutting amazing promos against Bryan and whatever else he does

Dude is really amazing. I mean, I can get how people thinks he sucks in the ring and all but if you look at him overall? Everything on his plate? Guys can do a few of the things he's doing but all of that?

That's incredible.

It all makes sense pre wwe title Brock was clean as a whistle while post wwe title was a doping monster
Who do you like winning the title? I wish Cass can do it but it probably too early to give him the belt. He's still needs some touch up on his wrestling moves.

Top Bottom