• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Stephtember is coming...
b23m5ok.gif

Just saw on CAG that Best Buy has a bunch of WWE Blu Ray sets for 9.99 currently.

Including Daniel Bryan, The Shield, Shawn Michaels Mr. Wrestlemania and others

Search "wwe blu ray" click "Current Deals" on the left hand and select on sale

If there was ever any chance of AJ getting the strap, it died here.
tumblr_ocf6iy3rnW1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Vince probably regretted giving the little guy a shot in the first place.
I'm only 20% Joking

Fantomex

Wrasslegaf I need some help. Giy is selling me his PS4 Overwatch. He says he downloaded it, but didn't like it. It's a physical copy. I don't understand what he means? Does he mean he installed it like all ps4 games do?

RBH

Last night's live WWE SmackDown, featuring the fallout from SummerSlam and the reveal of the new SmackDown Women's Title and SmackDown Tag Team Titles, drew 2.714 million viewers. This is up 12% from last week's show, which drew 2.471 million viewers and faced competition from the Olympics.

SmackDown was #3 for the night in viewership, behind The Have & Have Nots and The O'Reilly Factor, and #1 in the 18-49 demographic
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...ght-wwe-smackdown-viewership-with-summerslam/

gun_haver

I'm only 20% Joking

i don't understand why a couple of inches difference makes aj a joke

i probably don't even need to reply to this but bleh. these observations are tired. finn, daniel bryan and AJ are all shorter than 6ft and have been put in top spots in the last 2 years. it doesn't really matter anymore. even the big guys aren't that big anymore.

jonjonaug

I'm only 20% Joking

I actually got a good kick out of that segment because in my head AJ is thinking "uh, wow you look smaller on TV" since Ambrose always seems to look smaller than guys who are about his height or just a little shorter than him.

Toki767

I actually got a good kick out of that segment because in my head AJ is thinking "uh, wow you look smaller on TV" since Ambrose always seems to look smaller than guys who are about his height or just a little shorter than him.

Wasn't Ambrose like the same height as HHH when they were face to face?

Maybe he's slouching or something.

Alucard

Banned
i don't understand why a couple of inches difference makes aj a joke

i probably don't even need to reply to this but bleh. these observations are tired. finn, daniel bryan and AJ are all shorter than 6ft and have been put in top spots in the last 2 years. it doesn't really matter anymore. even the big guys aren't that big anymore.

Daniel - injured and retired
Finn - injured and out for 6 months
Seth - injured and was out for 6 months

AJ will be fine, though. He's on that DDP Yoga for his bad back, same as Jericho.

Top Bottom