• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

hqdefault.jpg
PunkCrying.gif

E: I love AJ. He's probably the only WWE guy in my top 5. But I see Vince still having a hard in for his big men, like Cass, Corbin, Roman, and Braun, and I just don't see AJ getting that strap. Especially the WWE one.

Raw64life

The Alex Wright dancing is the only thing I've liked about this match. All the offense in this match has been so light and non-painful looking that it would make Dean Ambrose blush.

Zach

How you gonna make Justin Credible your world champion, Paul E.? It's hard to do worse than Jeff Jarrett over in WCW, but then you go and lower the bar.

Alucard

Banned
If Smackdown continues the quality it had this week, I may have to watch WWE again for the first time in a year or so. And I'd probably just watch Smackdown. I hope the show can maintain this pace and this level of quality.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Just watched last week's CWC. Gallagher lost? noooooooooooooooooooo

Kendrick/Nese was a lot of better than I thought it would be. I'm surprised he's facing/jobbing to Ibushi in the next round. I thought he'd get to the finals.

I'm amazed by the amount of complaints I had in my head while watching this. Haha...

>The WCW Nitro set looks terrible at that angle
>No slam when Goldberg opens the door
>Gotta love those CAW sunglasses
> The shadows are super wonky
>Teleport from the hallway to the ramp
> "Goldberg @ Goldberg"
> Ring announcer is supposed to stretch out Goldberg's name
> Goldberg looks like he smelled a fart
> Crowd sucks
> Generic Lawler commentary
> No sound from Goldberg even though we know the game has that now
> Was his entrance mo-capped by Eugene?

That covers it for me.

Zach

If I ever meet NeoGAF Vince McMahon (not going to happen since he's a reddit bot), I will literally pull a gardening spade from my tights and jab him in the eye with it.

Top Bottom