• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Telling the story of Johnny's knee that got worked at Takeover in this CWC match that was taped weeks ago was inspired.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If I ever meet NeoGAF Vince McMahon (not going to happen since he's a reddit bot), I will literally pull a gardening spade from my tights and jab him in the eye with it.

oh come on

MG310

Catching up on last week's CWC before watching the new one.

Tony Nese looks fantastic but is just an incomprehensible pile of moves.

It also illustrates that aside from Greg Hamilton all the WWE announcers fucking suck.

David Penzer, Finkel, Buffer, and Gary Michael Cappetta school any of the people Vince has ever picked to announce.

If you want to look for a great female ring announcer Lenne Hardt comes to mind.

The fact they still can't pay Don West enough to come is but one reason they'll always be the worst

They get Don West to commentate or even just manage someone, and that whole product instantly becomes 50 times more watchable

It's really cool that they were able to plan it out so that Gargano had an out for losing his CWC match even though it was taped more than a month before his "injury" at Takeover.

Fox318

The fact they still can't pay Don West enough to come is but one reason they'll always be the worst

They get Don West to commentate or even just manage someone, and that whole product instantly becomes 50 times more watchable
It's just crazy how much Vince values aesthetics over everything else.

JoJo is fucking horrible yet she has a job.

All you need to be a ring announcer is to be short so talent can feel secure about their height and somebody whom the WWE can release a swimsuit calender with you on the cover.

Justin Roberts is the exception in that he sucks and he is ugly.

Zach

5381%20-%20Stephen_DeAngelis%20ecw%20microphone%20one_night_stand%20suit%20wwe.png

D:

MG310

Much more enjoyable showing from Zack Sabre this week.

Felt like he was applying all of his holds at 25% speed last time.

Wasn't Justin Roberts last seen complaining about how WWE didn't include him in the Connor Michalek video package, despite him having been the one that was closest to the kid and got him backstage in the first place?

According to this week's Observer the main event for Clash of Champions was going to be Balor vs Kevin Owens leading to a Balors, Owens, Jericho triple threat.

Fantomex

It's just crazy how much Vince values aesthetics over everything else.

JoJo is fucking horrible yet she has a job.

All you need to be a ring announcer is to be short so talent can feel secure about their height and somebody whom the WWE can release a swimsuit calender with you on the cover.

Justin Roberts is the exception in that he sucks and he is ugly.

I luv her

Top Bottom