• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Kaiterra

Banned
Has any celebrity ever inspired you do do anything?

Self motivation is the only way I've ever done anything. It's never been, "If it wasn't for so and so, I wouldn't be where I am now"

Have I bought the workout Encyclopedia by Arnold, or a DDP yoga etc? Sure. We all need knowledge and some kind of instruction to get started.

But or me it's never been more than, "Fuck, I need to get and shape and have some decent health and looks."

When personas are so carefully cultivated and there are large staffs and sponsors giving a lot of them a hand with everything, I have a really hard time being inspired by celebrities. But seeing people I know in real life or on GAF do things has been inspiring to me. Like, I lost 60 pounds last year just after reading various weight loss threads on here. I fucked up and put it all back on this year after frickin' Wisconsin winter and a bout of depression hit, but, uh, still >_>

imBask

Banned
Honestly I look around me and I just don't understand. I'm 5'10 and I weight like 145lb, I never work out and work at a desk. I honestly don't understand how people get fat so easily to the point where i'm wondering if it's just a metabolism thing. Like I never feel the need to eat like crazy, even if I eat garbage like pizza, 2-3 slices is enough and I move on with my life

am I a genetic freak?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When personas are so carefully cultivated and there are large staffs and sponsors giving a lot of them a hand with everything, I have a really hard time being inspired by celebrities. But seeing people I know in real life or on GAF do things has been inspiring to me. Like, I lost 60 pounds last year just after reading various weight loss threads on here. I fucked up and put it all back on this year after frickin' Wisconsin winter and a bout of depression hit, but, uh, still >_>
You can always lose it again, you know it works!

Marvel

could never
LdwucpE.jpg

Honestly I look around me and I just don't understand. I'm 5'10 and I weight like 145lb, I never work out and work at a desk. I honestly don't understand how people get fat so easily to the point where i'm wondering if it's just a metabolism thing. Like I never feel the need to eat like crazy, even if I eat garbage like pizza, 2-3 slices is enough and I move on with my life

am I a genetic freak?

It's a psychological thing. It's incredibly hard to break the mental / comfort of eating and when you do your body will fight back. I also suffer severly from social eating. Whenever I'm in some kind of social setting and food is out I have a really hard time not eating everything. It's almost like a nervous tick.

imBask

Banned
It's a psychological thing. It's incredibly hard to break the mental / comfort of eating and when you do your body will fight back. I also suffer severly from social eating. Whenever I'm in some kind of social setting and food is out I have a really hard time not eating everything. It's almost like a nervous tick.

hmm I see what you mean, but I definitely don't understand it and probably never will, to me eating is just a necessity

notworksafe

Has any celebrity ever inspired you do do anything?

Self motivation is the only way I've ever done anything. It's never been, "If it wasn't for so and so, I wouldn't be where I am now"

Have I bought the workout Encyclopedia by Arnold, or a DDP yoga etc? Sure. We all need knowledge and some kind of instruction to get started.

But for me it's never been more than, "Fuck, I need to get and shape and have some decent health and looks."

Sorta? I started working out with kettlebells and drinking veggie shakes because of Joe Rogan talking about them on his podcast. But I also had already committed to working out and eating healthier, I just didn't know where to start.

klonere

Banned
This is how WrassleGAF Mania is shaping up for me this year:

This Town Ain't Big Enough for the Two of Us Special Match
NeoGAF Vince McMahon vs Zach

Ultimate Grudge Tag Team Texas Death Match
imbask & Aiii vs klonere & serenewarfare

Lifetime Subscription to the Wrestling Observer on a Pole Match
DMczaf vs Fox318

Match #86 of the Best of Infinity Forever War Match
British Monsoon (/w Gedo) vs Data West (w/ WWE Copyright Lawyers)

"One vs All" Handicap Match
Cagey, Chamber, Verendus vs an assortment of people who boo Roman Reigns at live events

Everyone else, creative has nothing for you right now.

Recall

DMczaf vs Fox318

Cagey, Chamber, Verendus vs an assortment of people who boo Roman Reigns at live events

Can I be the ref that gets fed up with the bullshit so just chair shots you all?

Kaiterra

Banned
You can always lose it again, you know it works!

Yeah, it was surprisingly easy during the spring/summer/fall when I had a plan. I didn't even do any real exercise and it felt good. I'm working on getting myself right to start again.

Social eating and stress eating the real hump that derailed me, particularly uh... Well in my office, November-December is our crunch time, we're putting in a bunch of overtime, and we had a potluck basically every day. Between the stress of the work and the abundance of free food that coworkers went to the trouble of baking or whipping up.... Yeahhh.

bjork

am I a genetic freak?

there's your problem right there

I eat entire pizzas, I'm not here to fuck around.

What's the biggest meal you've ever eaten?

Mine: I ate a tall can of Chef Boyardee ravioli, straight from the can with a fork. Then I ate six corndogs and dipped them in the leftover ravioli sauce. Then I ate an entire frozen slice of Claim Jumper motherlode cake, I think it's six layers. I want to say that mean was like 4000+ calories.

Mine: I ate a tall can of Chef Boyardee ravioli, straight from the can with a fork. Then I ate six corndogs and dipped them in the leftover ravioli sauce. Then I ate an entire frozen slice of Claim Jumper motherlode cake, I think it's six layers. I want to say that mean was like 4000+ calories.
giphy.gif

imBask

Banned

maybe like a whole medium pizza? why do you do that to yourself

jmdajr

I have never been fat. I just didn't grow up playing sports like most. Got tired of being weakling so I started working out. These days it's more about preventing diabetes. Based on a test result I am pre-diebetic and fuck that, not going out that way.

A consequences of giving of simple carbs is being much leaner. Like for real, it's almost impossible to get fat eating this way. At least for me. I'm sure I could counter eating tons of meat and weight gainer but no thanks. I'm cool being 150 even if I look older in the face from wrinkles.

DMczaf

DMczaf vs Fox318

Lifetime????

giphy.gif

MC Safety

am I a genetic freak?

You have a good metabolism. But as you age your metabolism slows down.

Kaiterra

Banned

f94775e605aedbbc0c19a817fa86f32a.jpg

Oh boy, decadent ~D:

Wurst "Oh my god what am I doing this is wrong" meal I ever threw together was a six pack of Johnsonville cheddarwurst on brat buns covered in chili and cheese. Couldn't fit them on a plate, had to use a platter. Like uh yeah if your meal doesn't fit on a plate there's a problem. :p

Heroman

Banned

DMczaf vs Fox318

Now I know how Heath Slater feels like.

I don't know, brehs... I just tend to eat moderate amounts of food throughout the day and try to take pleasure in everything I eat. Am I doing it wrong?

Lothar

Banned

am I a genetic freak?

You're a freak for going to eat pizza and only eating 2-3 slices.

Hey everyone, I don't know why people get fat. I eat ice cream, a whole spoon full!

Tom Nook

DMczaf vs Fox318

Can I at least be in the pre-show? :(

bjork

You're a freak for going to eat pizza and only eating 2-3 slices.

Hey everyone, I don't know why people get fat. I eat ice cream, a whole spoon full!

haha

tumblr_m5y2iw7rHd1qlyce9o1_400.gif

I'm sorry to read all this.

We aren't here for that long so I hope along the way you can find a way to love your yourself again, or the first time, or which ever way.

We all need love brother.

Don't wanna and you can't make me

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd never lose to Zach Gowan no matter the platform.

Strength? Easy win.
Intelligence? Peerless.
Wit? You're lookin at the real deal now.

Zach has nothing to counter me.

Kaiterra

Banned
Talked to some dude who used to live in Mexico. His family literally hunted and grew all their food. Once he came to the good ol' U.S.A, it was a culture shock.

Now he's also 300 plus pounds!

And people say that immigrants don't want to assimilate.

bjork

My metabolism took a dive this year and i gained 20 lbs despite 9 hours of exercise and eating appropriately. i think i need to completely change my lifestyle around food. Again, not that its bad but its obviously not good enough anymore.

9 hours of exercise in a year?

jmdajr

My metabolism took a dive this year and i gained 20 lbs despite 9 hours of exercise and eating appropriately. i think i need to completely change my lifestyle around food. Again, not that its bad but its obviously not good enough anymore.

All I changed was breakfast. It was all bullshit brother.

Flavored Oatmeal, Flavored Yogurt, Breakfast bears, juice. Bottom line nutritionally it was all dessert,.

We need to call American breakfast what it often is: dessert

Kaiterra

Banned
All I changed was breakfast. It was all bullshit brother.

Flavored Oatmeal, Flavored Yogurt, Breakfast bears, juice. Bottom line nutritionally it was all dessert,.

We need to call American breakfast what it often is: dessert

lol I had this conversation with some friends recently and their minds were blown at the idea. Food industry propaganda has so many of us thinking the opposite.

You don't even need breakfast. Or if you do want it, all you need is eggs!

Hasney

lol I had this conversation with some friends recently and their minds were blown at the idea. Food industry propaganda has so many of us thinking the opposite.

I avocado it up for breakfast. Works great.

Just one, straight up, done.

Toki767

DMczaf vs Fox318

You're missing the whole "Get everyone on the show with a Battle Royale" match.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
My personal picks (who I want to win) for the next round of the CWC

Akira Tozawa vs. Gran Metalik -- Akira will likely win, but I'm a fan of Metalik and his work so far.
Zack Sabre, Jr. vs. Noam Dar -- Sabre wins this. Worst match-up of this round; both have been unimpressive so far.
Brian Kendrick vs. Kota Ibushi -- Kota will win, although I am enjoying Kendrick's return.
T.J. Perkins vs. Rich Swann -- Swann should win and will win. I have enjoyed Perkins more than I thought I would though.

Given that Swann, Kendrick, Dar, Alexander, and Perkins are already confirmed for the main roster cruiserweight division, I am hoping WWE signs a few more for NXT to fill out the ranks there to continue developing the division.

Metalik, Tozawa, Gallagher, Lince Dorado, Raul Mendoza, Fabian Aichner, and Mustafa Ali all should be considered for NXT. Maybe Sean Maluta, Kenneth Johnson, or Drew Gulak, too. Nese, Ibushi, and Sabre Jr have all declined apparently.

jmdajr

I tried to force myself to eat Oatmeal and I kept gagging and spitting it out, even when mixed with fruit. You are on point though, my breakfast game is so weak.

Luckily eggs are good for you but everyday it get's old. You can always do like Sunny and skip breakfast all together. If it just does damage why eat it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

100%. In food industry circles the person who managed to make people think flavored yogurt was healthy is an icon, someone who did the ultimate bullshit and got away with it. Yogurt is absolutely dessert!

Top Bottom