• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

jmdajr

100%. In food industry circles the person who managed to make people think flavored yogurt was healthy is an icon, someone who did the ultimate bullshit and got away with it. Yogurt is absolutely dessert!

I was fooled :( :( :( Might as well have been eating ice cream. The bastards.

I still buy Yogurt but it's unflavored(no added sugar) ,full fat and I put it in my protein shake. Getting fat?

NOPE.

Oatmeal is king, just gotta make it right.

1/2 cup water
1/2 cup milk
add salt and bring to a simmer

add 1/2 cup old fashioned oats and spoonful of raisins
cook on low for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, till liquid is 95% gone

put in a bowl and add
1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
crush some walnuts
little put of pure, non-Aunt Jemima maple syrup

mix that shit up and enjoy

I'll alternate that with greek yogurt/granola/berries on weekdays, then have bacon, eggs, pancakes and all that on the weekends.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was fooled :( :( :( Might as well have been eating ice cream. The bastards.

I still buy Yogurt but it's unflavored(no added sugar) ,full fat and I put it in my protein shake. Getting fat?

NOPE.
I do sort of the reverse. Unflavored yogurt, put protein powder in it. Perfect!

Tagyhag

Current plan is for Nikki to be the top face in the SD women's division

RIP Becky :[ it's ovah

She'll be at the top eventually.

The longer she goes without the belt, the more people will back her.

Like, she had her own little DB moment in Smackdown. If she had her own super catchy gimmick like the Yes movement she'd be over as fuck right now.

imBask

Banned
You're a freak for going to eat pizza and only eating 2-3 slices.

Hey everyone, I don't know why people get fat. I eat ice cream, a whole spoon full!

nobody is shoving the pizza down your throat, you can stop at 2-3 if you want to.

otherwise call the police

jmdajr

1/2 cup water
1/2 cup milk
add salt and bring to a simmer

add 1/2 cup old fashioned oats and spoonful of raisins
cook on low for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, till liquid is 95% gone

put in a bowl and add
1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
crush some walnuts
little put of pure, non-Aunt Jemima maple syrup

mix that shit up and enjoy

I'll alternate that with greek yogurt/granola/berries on weekdays, then have bacon, eggs, pancakes and all that on the weekends.

Lol. Syrup and Brown sugar. Might as well eat oatmeal cookies. But yes, that is Delicious. Ahhh. Back when I thought Brown Sugar was healthy.

I still eat Oatmeal but it's plain oats, milk, blueberries, and peanut butter.

Holy Foley sure is something. I swear the two youngest kids are like the only ones who might be going without a script. And well...there's Frank the Clown.

Also fuck those dolls. Creepy shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Once I ate only oatmeal, real oatmeal (oats and water) for about a week. Eventually it caught up to me... Oh, that toilet visit had me like
dzIzaNUl.jpg

bjork

nobody is shoving the pizza down your throat, you can stop at 2-3 if you want to.

otherwise call the police

why would you want to, that's the question.

You need to finish the job. Do you play a game up to the 2nd level boss and stop? Do you poop and not wipe? Do you put your penis in and only thrust twice and leave?

Lol. Syrup and Brown sugar. Might as well eat oatmeal cookies. But yes, that is Delicious. Ahhh. Back when I thought Brown Sugar was healthy.

I still eat Oatmeal but it's plain oats, milk, blueberries, and peanut butter.

Gotta live a little.

why would you want to, that's the question.

You need to finish the job. Do you play a game up to the 2nd level boss and stop? Do you poop and not wipe? Do you put your penis in and only thrust twice and leave?

Seems like your encounters with pizza end the same as the Brock/Orton match. Gotta finish the job brothers.

Sephzilla

This is how WrassleGAF Mania is shaping up for me this year:

This Town Ain't Big Enough for the Two of Us Special Match
NeoGAF Vince McMahon vs Zach

Ultimate Grudge Tag Team Texas Death Match
imbask & Aiii vs klonere & serenewarfare

Lifetime Subscription to the Wrestling Observer on a Pole Match
DMczaf vs Fox318

Match #86 of the Best of Infinity Forever War Match
British Monsoon (/w Gedo) vs Data West (w/ WWE Copyright Lawyers)

"One vs All" Handicap Match
Cagey, Chamber, Verendus vs an assortment of people who boo Roman Reigns at live events

Everyone else, creative has nothing for you right now.
Planning my run in
s
now

imBask

Banned
why am I in a tag match, I already have an endless list of losers who want to fight me, and now i'm almost ready to add the whole Pizza Brigade to that list

klonere

Banned
He basically told them to be ECW. I think their aim was higher, not sure if they reached it numbers wise.

Seems like it'd be the only viable model at the time to hope to have some stability.

why am I in a tag match, I already have an endless list of losers who want to fight me, and now i'm almost ready to add the whole Pizza Brigade to that list

We already have a handicap match on the card buddy. Plus your character is based around being anti-Becky so putting you and fellow hater Aii together, well you'd be the Revival of WrassleGAF.

imBask

Banned
Seems like it'd be the only viable model at the time to hope to have some stability.

We already have a handicap match on the card buddy. Plus your character is based around being anti-Becky so putting you and fellow hater Aii together, well you'd be the Revival of WrassleGAF.

it's crazy how I came around on Jericho and Bayley, yet Becky is still fucking garbage

jmdajr

Top 10 world’s highest paid male actors 2016
1. Dwayne Johnson – $64.5 million
2. Jackie Chan – $61 million
3. Matt Damon – $55 million
4. Tom Cruise – $53 million
5. Johnny Depp – $48 million
6. Ben Affleck – $43 million
7. Vin Diesel – $35 million
8. Shah Rukh Khan – $33 million
8. Robert Downey Jr – $33 million
10. Akshay Kumar – $31.5 million

7 bucks!

Menome

DMczaf vs Fox318

Cagey, Chamber, Verendus vs an assortment of people who boo Roman Reigns at live events

Hey, I've still got beef with Beef in an "Old Legend vs Young Blood" feud. Probably done via a version of Smash Bros. so that Beef doesn't hurt his old-man bones.

I'd never lose to Zach Gowan no matter the platform.

Strength? Easy win.
Intelligence? Peerless.
Wit? You're lookin at the real deal now.

Zach has nothing to counter me.

You however, don't have Team D-Minus, the runners of Zachdown Live and Saturday Night Menome Event, backing you up.

DMczaf vs Fox318

The fuck im the hottest free agent on rasslingaf!

gimmick infringement

Barrage

Updated CWC Future Rankings (Now featuring Actual Futures!)

Rich Swann-NXT/ THAT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEACTUAL: Straight to RAW

Noam Dar- Cut Him (Dar's good, but he's 23. Let him work the Indies another year with the CWC strengthening his profile) ACTUAL: Straight to RAW

T.J. Perkins-Straight to RAW ACTUAL: Straight to RAW

Brian Kendrick-Straight to RAW(Not sure if he actually wants a contract) ACTUAL: Straight to RAW

Smart to seperate Swann and Alexander. Alexander can easily be an NXT Champion one day.

I do not get the Noam Dar signing.I don't see it.

I was SHOCKED at the finish of the last episode. Shocked I tells ya!

Hasney

Updated CWC Future Rankings (Now featuring Actual Futures!)

Rich Swann-NXT/ THAT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEACTUAL: Straight to RAW

Noam Dar- Cut Him (Dar's good, but he's 23. Let him work the Indies another year with the CWC strengthening his profile) ACTUAL: Straight to RAW

T.J. Perkins-Straight to RAW ACTUAL: Straight to RAW

Brian Kendrick-Straight to RAW(Not sure if he actually wants a contract) ACTUAL: Straight to RAW

Smart to seperate Swann and Alexander. Alexander can easily be an NXT Champion one day.

I do not get the Noam Dar signing.I don't see it.

I was SHOCKED at the finish of the last episode. Shocked I tells ya!

I have heard that Dar can be good and he didn't exactly get great opponents. That said, he still looks a little green so I was surprised when it was Raw and not NXT he was going to.

on a TOTALLY UNRELATED NOTE, I need to unsub from the old OT so I don't respond there.

NastyBook

there's your problem right there

I eat entire pizzas, I'm not here to fuck around.

What's the biggest meal you've ever eaten?

Mine: I ate a tall can of Chef Boyardee ravioli, straight from the can with a fork. Then I ate six corndogs and dipped them in the leftover ravioli sauce. Then I ate an entire frozen slice of Claim Jumper motherlode cake, I think it's six layers. I want to say that mean was like 4000+ calories.
Are you secretly LA Beast?

Top Bottom