• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

What'd you guys think of the Dudley's farewell on RAW? I liked it. I have fond memories of seeing them live at a couple ECW shows in the late 90s. I remember being pissed that Sabu wasn't there, but the Dudleys were entertaining as shit so I didn't go home disappointed.
I didn't take it seriously because I thought it was building an angle, unfortunately.

What'd you guys think of the Dudley's farewell on RAW? I liked it. I have fond memories of seeing them live at a couple ECW shows in the late 90s. I remember being pissed that Sabu wasn't there, but the Dudleys were entertaining as shit so I didn't go home disappointed.
Got so hopeful we'd get Bully Ray that I set myself up for disappointment.

Bitter sweet moment and a little sad. Will miss them. I couldnt help wonder what lows in the past year they were alluding to.

Yeah, anyone know what they were referring to anyway? I think it was cool of them to put the Club over when everyone just wanted to see them DDD those Puerto Rican guys. I imagine they got a standing ovation once the cameras stopped rolling. Must have been a pretty powerful moment.

Are they actually done now?

Good question.

Pikma

Banned
This is how WrassleGAF Mania is shaping up for me this year:

This Town Ain't Big Enough for the Two of Us Special Match
NeoGAF Vince McMahon vs Zach

Ultimate Grudge Tag Team Texas Death Match
imbask & Aiii vs klonere & serenewarfare

Lifetime Subscription to the Wrestling Observer on a Pole Match
DMczaf vs Fox318

Match #86 of the Best of Infinity Forever War Match
British Monsoon (/w Gedo) vs Data West (w/ WWE Copyright Lawyers)

"One vs All" Handicap Match
Cagey, Chamber, Verendus vs an assortment of people who boo Roman Reigns at live events

Everyone else, creative has nothing for you right now.
I am tired of putting on ****1/2 matches every month yet I'm still stuck in the pre-show, if the company doesn't start to appreciate my work I'll just let my contract expire and I'll go to the indies, I miss those bingo halls anyway.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god. I thought Bluekaveli was the guy who poops in the shower and stamps on it to get rid of it but it was Batigol, not Bluekaveli! I feel terrible!

Pikma

Banned
why am I in a tag match, I already have an endless list of losers who want to fight me, and now i'm almost ready to add the whole Pizza Brigade to that list
Well I hope you like WCW-like matches with bullshit endings and 20 run ins because that's what you will get. Not saying I'll attack you and cost you the match but you never know

Kornflayx

Oh my god. I thought Bluekaveli was the guy who poops in the shower and stamps on it to get rid of it but it was Batigol, not Bluekaveli! I feel terrible!

WHwBnRV.gif

Yeah, anyone know what they were referring to anyway? I think it was cool of them to put the Club over when everyone just wanted to see them DDD those Puerto Rican guys. I imagine they got a standing ovation once the cameras stopped rolling. Must have been a pretty powerful moment.

They did. When they got to the top of the ramp, Bubba was still helping D-Von and they turned around to face us and we all chanted and gave them a standing O.

Are Bjork and I the only Kreayshawn fans in here?

I introduced my lovely wife to Gucci Gucci when it first got hot, and she still plays it almost every morning while getting ready for work. That, and Beyonce's Lemonade. ��������������

sACwiqs.jpg

Bah gawd it's Charlotte on Monday Nitro!

Needs more fake stones glued to her face.

HOLY SHIT THIS EVOVLE 69 MATCH

PWG DID IT FIRST

This is how WrassleGAF Mania is shaping up for me this year:

This Town Ain't Big Enough for the Two of Us Special Match
NeoGAF Vince McMahon vs Zach

Ultimate Grudge Tag Team Texas Death Match
imbask & Aiii vs klonere & serenewarfare

Lifetime Subscription to the Wrestling Observer on a Pole Match
DMczaf vs Fox318

Match #86 of the Best of Infinity Forever War Match
British Monsoon (/w Gedo) vs Data West (w/ WWE Copyright Lawyers)

"One vs All" Handicap Match
Cagey, Chamber, Verendus vs an assortment of people who boo Roman Reigns at live events

Everyone else, creative has nothing for you right now.

lmao at this

0 buys

klonere

Banned
The main event has been set. I cannot change it. All I can say is there is a lot of chatter backstage about NeoGAF Vince McMahon
refusing to do the job
if he isn't in the main event.

Take it up with him, not me. Although you can paypal me at hsmeltzer@juno.net for more scoopz.

Zach

I'm having a real go at Resident Evil Remake Remaster HD PS4 Edition right now and boooy am I always disoriented with these camera angle changes. [WWE joke] Pretty cool game, though.

I'm having a real go at Resident Evil Remake Remaster HD PS4 Edition right now and boooy am I always disoriented with these camera angle changes. [WWE joke] Pretty cool game, though.

You shouldn't go spending willy nilly considering you're getting a 0 buy ppv pay day.

REmake is the GOAT survival horror game so congrats to all playing it.

So much carny lingo and so many carny gifs showing up in OT. Either wrasslin is getting too mainstream or we're about to catch a GAF-wide ban and/or quarantine.

Lothar

Banned

Sounds to me like you might be playing it on the wrong control setting. Should be tank controls.

Did you go with Chris or Jill?

Zach

He's your brother now Uce, prepare yourself to respond with OOOO when the time inevitably comes
WHEN I SAY NOC YOU SAY TURNOWL.

Sounds to me like you might be playing it on the wrong control setting. Should be tank controls.

Did you go with Chris or Jill?
I tried tank controls for a sec but was like nah. I remember dabbling in my youth but never beating the first RE. Thought I'd take to the controls better.

And I'm playing as Jill. On Easy or whatever. It's one of those games I'm never going to beat otherwise.

Menome

Oh man, I just used the Shield Keeey. Hold me, SomewhatGravy.

As a fellow Team D-Minus member, if you need help, you let me know. I've got that mansion's layout burnt into my brain.

If I ever win a stupid amount of lottery money, it's my goal to recreate the Spencer Estate and then be too afraid to ever sleep in it.

Zach

Richaaarrrd!

Oh god, now I'm poisoned.

Hey, sweet assault shotgun.

Oh god, first aid spray doesn't cure poison!

Menome

Richaaarrrd!

Oh god, now I'm poisoned.

Hey, sweet assault shotgun.

Oh god, first aid spray doesn't cure poison!

You need mixed blue+green herbs.

Also: save the assault shotgun for later on. You'll need it against stuff that turns up later.

Top Bottom