• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Aiii

So not worth it
I hated that Wolfpac had a decent theme. Never could stand DDP's.

Also loved Norman Smileys. I love everything about him so...of course I would.

Forgot about Sting's crow theme. Also American Males, Rap is Crap and Latino World Order. And Alex Wright's shitty Europop song, Heartbeat Away.

ZSJ's match on last night's CWC was much better than the first one. I can kind of see the reason for the hype now.

This Gargano vs. Perkins match is great so far. I'd be happy with either going into the quarterfinals, but I like Gargano better.

Nekofrog

Banned
When jimmy hart was on point with music, he was on POINT with music. Even legit D tier jobbers had a chance at having awesome music

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's funny because when you go over WWE's BEST theme, it always is Ministry Taker cleaning up all the votes. WCW is a completely different animal.

nWo theme could have been it had it not been so overexposed.

Zach

Sid's theme. Vader's themes. Especially his WCW one. Man, I should make, like, a YouTube playlist of my faves on day.

At work.

coming from the dude who pays real money to see midgets wrestle?

jFQx19D.gif

Worth every penny!

You made your mark here with short jokes on Bronson.

You're the Jerry Lawler announcer-era of the thread.

QJvTUYo.gif

That was you guys, I was just doing my job.

I think the WWE network could use a quiz show, I propose "shoot or work?" where a panel of wrestlers are presented with absurd scenarios from the carny bizness and have to decide if they're a work or shoot.

I think the WWE network could use a quiz show, I propose "shoot or work?" where a panel of wrestlers are presented with absurd scenarios from the carny bizness and have to decide if they're a work or shoot.

As much as I would want this, it would be impossible since WWE is mostly about the work.

EDIT:

HBK looking like Popeye

Top Bottom