• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Zach

You need mixed blue+green herbs.

Also: save the assault shotgun for later on. You'll need it against stuff that turns up later.
I went and got a serum from the Item Box room. But thanks for the shotgun suggestion. I was about to head out with that thang, but I guess I'll stash it for now and rock the trusty handgun.

Anth0ny

I'm having a real go at Resident Evil Remake Remaster HD PS4 Edition right now and boooy am I always disoriented with these camera angle changes. [WWE joke] Pretty cool game, though.

congratulations, you're experiencing one of the few A+ kideo games out there

Lothar

Banned
WHEN I SAY NOC YOU SAY TURNOWL.

I tried tank controls for a sec but was like nah. I remember dabbling in my youth but never beating the first RE. Thought I'd take to the controls better.

And I'm playing as Jill. On Easy or whatever. It's one of those games I'm never going to beat otherwise.

Is it still scary on easy? One of the best feelings RE gives you is when it makes you feel trapped because you're low on ammo, you're surrounded, and you know you can't just shoot your way out of everything. So it makes you run. As you're running through the game and you have no ammo, you get freaked out more when dogs or monsters suddenly appear. I wonder if you can get that from easy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm having a real go at Resident Evil Remake Remaster HD PS4 Edition right now and boooy am I always disoriented with these camera angle changes. [WWE joke] Pretty cool game, though.
Try the classic controls. Makes it make more sense

Also I'll just graze you in the ring. Just a graze.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stro, Heel and Dream are the Hostile Takeover. The Outsiders and then Hoggin. Brother.

Zach

Have you tried hugging the monsters yet.
...yes.

Is it still scary on easy? One of the best feelings RE gives you is when it makes you feel trapped because you're low on ammo, you're surrounded, and you know you can't just shoot your way out of everything. So it makes you run. As you're running through the game and you have no ammo, you get freaked out more when dogs or monsters suddenly appear. I wonder if you can get that from easy.
I'm always running away because I'm a coward. There's one with long fingernails that I keep running from repeatedly on the second floor of the clock room thing. I always forget and then I'm like "ah! It's you!"

Try the classic controls. Makes it make more sense

Also I'll just graze you in the ring. Just a graze.
I'll try one more time just for you, my love.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of Hostile Takeover, who had the best WCW music?

I'll always have a soft spot for Psicosis, Rey, and Saturn's themes. Saturns being the butt rock one, not just the siren.

The best though was that Hostile Takeover/Outsiders theme used once. Peerless!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i'm sorry, none of those people that post in this forum are the kevin nash of this community. we have several viable candidates for such a role and it's none of them

it's me or man god or bjork

Zach

I'll always have a soft spot for Psicosis, Rey, and Saturn's themes. Saturns being the butt rock one, not just the siren.

The Hostile Takeover Seal song is amazing. It takes me back instantly.

But my favorites will always be "Simply Ravishing" and Eddie Guerrero's Chrono Trigger music. There are probably a couple other top tier themes I'm forgetting, but those are probably #1 and #2.

Self High Five! Jimmy Hart be blessed for such "original" chords.

Menome

I went and got a serum from the Item Box room. But thanks for the shotgun suggestion. I was about to head out with that thang, but I guess I'll stash it for now and rock the trusty handgun.

You'll know when you need it. Trust me.

For those who have already played it:

I am of course, referring to when you re-enter the mansion and it becomes infested with Hunters.

Gaming side says DOOM is $20. Time to get the GOTY if you've been sleeping.

Gonna catch up on Smackdown tonight with wifey. Excited since it seems to be a good one.

bjork

i'm sorry, none of those people that post in this forum are the kevin nash of this community. we have several viable candidates for such a role and it's none of them

Nash liked to not like wrestling and do commentary where he talked about shit other than wrestling. I'm pretty sure I absorbed this trait like Perfect Cell.

bjork

I just remember that dude's Bull Nakano shirt and I went to order it finally, but it's not up any longer.

While I was outside, I almost fell off an extension ladder three times. Something shot out of my lawn mower and put a small dent in my car's fender, and then the garage door is hanging a little loose and it fell directly onto my head.

I'm calling it a day before something legit kills me. That's something I want to be up to me when it's time.

you vanilla skinny fucks are suppose to the Nash of the thread?

jFQx19D.gif

Brad Armstrong
Hollywood Blondes
Jerry Flynn

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just remember that dude's Bull Nakano shirt and I went to order it finally, but it's not up any longer.

While I was outside, I almost fell off an extension ladder three times. Something shot out of my lawn mower and put a small dent in my car's fender, and then the garage door is hanging a little loose and it fell directly onto my head.

I'm calling it a day before something legit kills me. That's something I want to be up to me when it's time.
Stay in. Life has a habit of taking care of people the day they retire, the day they pay all their bets, etc. play it safe.

Menome

That's odd, I don't remember pledging my support for you in a wrestling competition.

Aiii

So not worth it

Goldberg and DDP, obviously. Also, Wolfpac.

I guess God said, you don't like yourself so you can come home.

Fox318

This is how WrassleGAF Mania is shaping up for me this year:

This Town Ain't Big Enough for the Two of Us Special Match
NeoGAF Vince McMahon vs Zach

Ultimate Grudge Tag Team Texas Death Match
imbask & Aiii vs klonere & serenewarfare

Lifetime Subscription to the Wrestling Observer on a Pole Match
DMczaf vs Fox318

Match #86 of the Best of Infinity Forever War Match
British Monsoon (/w Gedo) vs Data West (w/ WWE Copyright Lawyers)

"One vs All" Handicap Match
Cagey, Chamber, Verendus vs an assortment of people who boo Roman Reigns at live events

Everyone else, creative has nothing for you right now.
Is it a shoot pole match?

Raw64life

This is probably old news but I just went to impactwrestling.com for the first time in ages, and I can only assume they stopped paying all their tech people as part of their near-bankruptcy. I've seen tumblr pages that look more professional. Nearly all the content I can remember them having is gone. Probably the best thing on the site is a 2 frame gif of Drew McIntyre bobbing his head up and down for what reason I have no idea.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goldberg and DDP, obviously. Also, Wolfpac.
I hated that Wolfpac had a decent theme. Never could stand DDP's.

Also loved Norman Smileys. I love everything about him so...of course I would.

Top Bottom