• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Frosty the snowman? Would he be friends with Mick Foley?

simpsons-sea-captain.jpg

Some celeb guests simply do not mesh well.
I thought he was fine last year but this year I don't know what the case was. The guy looked like he wanted to be anywhere but there and even just physically looked tired as fuck and he didn't even have any real involvement. Last year, stupid as it was, he cost Cena the US title. This year he was sort of the reason Big-E came out?

Update on the NIkki thing: new face of the SD women's division is a confirmed part timer from now on

Punk was right. Quit the company and come back in a year or day Becky, they'll immediately treat you better

Update on the NIkki thing: new face of the SD women's division is a confirmed part timer from now on

Punk was right. Quit the company and come back in a year or day Becky, they'll immediately treat you better
Is that like Cena's part-time thing? Do the live shows and PPV's, but miss out on house shows? I guess that makes sense with her neck injury. By all accounts it seems she's lucky she was able to return.

I'd be fine with Nikki winning. But I do worry if the 'underdog Becky' story will end up going stale before she gets her shot.

Verendus

Banned
So Roman Reigns is in the title hunt because Seth injured that other jabroni. What are the odds Roman takes the title, or do I just wait until Survival Series, and this is all just some kind of deception to get the Roman Empire to pay attention?

Sephzilla

HBK needs to desperate follow HHH's example and just lose the long hair. HHH looks way better with the short hair and long haired old HBK looks kind of sad, like someone desperately trying to cling to long lost youth.

Ditched my all-in-one computer for an actual tower/monitor, got it all set up, and realized I don't have speakers, a mic, or a web cam.

Me to me:
635878871872560502-87379949_image.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oof. Bray Wyatt gif being used as a "gamergater" in Zoe Quinn's new project's PR

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So according to WON...let's recap...if Reigns didn't get a wellness violation...

- He'd still be undefeated and he would have went over Ambrose and Rollins at Battleground
- Reigns/Rollins would have been the main event for Summerslam
- Styles would be the first ever Universal Champion
- Ambrose wouldn't even be a champion yet
- Balor wouldn't have become a champion yet

And had Balor not gotten injured...

- Balor/Owens would have happened in September
- Balor/Owens/Jericho would have happened in October
- Reigns and Rollins would have been kept out of the title picture for a few months

Let all of that sink in. You don't focus a company around 1 guy.

I'm guessing that Styles gets the belt before the year's over, loses it to Cena next year giving Cena his 16th and it'll be Cena/Ambrose at WM.

Also...apparently NXT: Takeover was viewed more on than Summerslam so far on the Network...damn interesting.

SD was going to have the Universal Championship then? Kind of don't believe that

Kurita

HBK needs to desperate follow HHH's example and just lose the long hair. HHH looks way better with the short hair and long haired old HBK looks kind of sad, like someone desperately trying to cling to long lost youth.
Absolutely no lies detected
HHH looks better now

Carnby

The Rock needs to kill this stupid ' hard work alone breeds success ' fallacy that he constantly regurgitates on twitter.

Many moms working 4 jobs to support her kids will never see a million dollars in this life time much less 64 of it in a single year.

Ugh

Not with that attitude.

Mauro keeps saying it's spit flying out of their mouth during CWC matches. We're supposed to think it's a tooth, shithead.
#TeamMauroIsFuckingGarbage
Their are other contributing factors that led to my decision.

Top Bottom