• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Zach

Is this DOOM markdown a sale or permanent? I don't think I care. Do I care? Gaaah, I played the demo and I thought it was fine, but nothing I just had to play.

Here, let me put it this way: is DOOM better than Wolfenstein: The New Order? I played W:TNO, and while I liked it quite a bit, I didn't like it enough to play The Old Blood.

P.S. They should come out with a game called Wolfenstein: The New Blood.

Zach

Menome, I got those four masks and placed them to drop the coffin and then I died because I didn't have my shotgun, you S.O.B.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is this DOOM markdown a sale or permanent? I don't think I care. Do I care? Gaaah, I played the demo and I thought it was fine, but nothing I just had to play.

Here, let me put it this way: is DOOM better than Wolfenstein: The New Order? I played W:TNO, and while I liked it quite a bit, I didn't like it enough to play The Old Blood.

P.S. They should come out with a game called Wolfenstein: The New Blood.

They're on the exact same level. Loved TNO. Love Doom. Both are very comparable in quality and fun.

Menome

What? Huh? What? Why does it matter? Don't they use the same ammo? I figured the old shotgun was dead to me.

Sorry. In trying to be vague, I've not been clear enough.

The two shotguns have different spreads and ranges. The older shotgun is best at this stage of the game as a close-range head removal device for zombies.

Later on, there are enemies that work better with the concentrated pop at medium range from the assault shotgun.

Zach

Sorry. In trying to be vague, I've not been clear enough.

The two shotguns have different spreads and ranges. The older shotgun is best at this stage of the game as a close-range head removal device for zombies.

Later on, there are enemies that work better with the concentrated pop at medium range from the assault shotgun.
Oh, cool. Thanks. I'll give it another go later.

I need some big strong men to come help me move Saturday. Menome, Seph, jmdajr, your services are needed!

Zach! You can be the driver, wouldn't want you to get hurt.

Menome

I need some big strong men to come help me move Saturday. Menome, Seph, jmdajr, your services are needed!

Zach! You can be the driver, wouldn't want you to get hurt.

You're paying for my return flight, right?

Also, I presume there'll be gratuity pizza afterwards. We'll need one each, after all.

You're paying for my return flight, right?

Also, I presume there'll be gratuity pizza afterwards. We'll need one each, after all.
Flight? I have a yacht coming to pick you up! Pizza! Fuck that, I'm taking you all out for lobster and steak.I'll be yhe one eating pizza.

The Rock needs to kill this stupid ' hard work alone breeds success ' fallacy that he constantly regurgitates on twitter.

Many moms working 4 jobs to support her kids will never see a million dollars in this life time much less 64 of it in a single year.

Ugh
Rock had help, but he also had to work his ass off. Like I mentioned in the thread, you can have all the help in the world and still be a flop.

Menome

Flight? I have a yacht coming to pick you up! Pizza! Fuck that, I'm taking you all out for lobster and steak.I'll be yhe one eating pizza.

You're too good to us Blue. The yacht can pick me up from Brighton Marina at midday tomorrow.

7vPddJY.jpg

somedevil

NXT taping spoiler. Be warned its for the main event picture:

Joe vs Nakamura 2 will happen. Joe teased a face turn but then attacked and beat the crap out of nakamura. It ended with him chokeslamming him on the stairs and him being stretchered out.

Raw64life

Joe vs Nakamura 2 will happen. Joe teased a face turn but then attacked and beat the crap out of nakamura. It ended with him chokeslamming him on the stairs and him being stretchered out.

Zero surprise there. Not expecting Joe to get called up until closer to the end of the year.

Ruh roh raggy.

Fox318

Good. Because this is the truck you'll be driving:

(Courtesy of legitshook.com)

The best part of that match was Barry Darsow and one of the agenst that booked that match telling everyone that it was actually an all time great match that was ruined in editing.

Zach

No, really, it's cute you grown men lead such rich fantasy lives.

Maybe sometime down the road you could pretend you know what the word "review" means.

"She" is actually pretty good, Zachy. For you.

That's really been building up, huh, big guy?

shingi70

Banned
Was what happened to the Dudley's putting over?

Also you guys talk about just being one main dude, but the other titles seem to get alot of play.

Top Bottom