• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Anth0ny

I don't remember strobogo being a jerk. I remember him being very helpful when I was getting back into wrestling, and always happy to chat about the early happenings of my chronological journey. I miss his warm embrace.

You don't remember stro being a jerk?

You workin me?

Maybe it was only outside of the wrasslin thread, I don't really remember. He was hilarious though. Just... Definitely ban worthy stuff he was throwing around, heh.

imBask

Banned
I never knew Stro but what I know is that you guys still talk about him a billion years later. Move on, just like your ex-gf he's not coming back

klonere

Banned
I meant if anyone cares, drop a PM, if not, carry on. The thread's for wrestling drama not for poster drama.

Classic bait and switch, they said they'd have the blow off on TV but then we got a shitty brawl and the match never started. Now you want me to pay for the PPV?

smdh

I never knew Stro but what I know is that you guys still talk about him a billion years later. Move on, just like your ex-gf he's not coming back

image.php

Was it that Heavy guy, Ithil?

Was Heavy always so, er, incendiary or did he decide to just go completely supernova gimmick posting all of a sudden. I don't remember him being that outspoken in the past.

Zach

Eddit fighting a midcarder and a legit hobo, who booked this crap indeed
Pretty good match. And you guys said there'd never been a good triple threat match ever. Malenko's splash off the top was terrible, though. But hey, I now understand why the roses were a weapon in No Mercy.

P.S. I enjoyed Gerald Brisco beating a sleeping Crash for the Hardcore Championship. >_>

imBask

Banned
Pretty good match. And you guys said there'd never been a good triple threat match ever. Malenko's splash off the top was terrible, though. But hey, I now understand why the roses were a weapon in No Mercy.

P.S. I enjoyed Gerald Brisco beating a sleeping Crash for the Hardcore Championship. >_>

I've never seen the match tbh, and even if I did I wouldn't remember it. I honestly can't remember 90% of what happened in wrestling past the last 3 months. I'm the perfect target audience

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Heavy is great, not as a Wrasslegaffer but as a Neogaf poster. He did change his name to Barack Lesnar, sadly. I remember him washing his balls in the sink around Wrestlemania a few years back.

Zach

Wait, he's the Trump supporter and the guy who made a thread about his fantasy Batman movie plot, right?

No further comment.

klonere

Banned
I've never seen the match tbh, and even if I did I wouldn't remember it. I honestly can't remember 90% of what happened in wrestling past the last 3 months. I'm the perfect target audience

image.php

sorry but your avatar fits the tone of your posts so well, A+ avatar selection

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, he's the Trump supporter and the guy who made a thread about his fantasy Batman movie plot, right?

No further comment.
I think you're getting him mixed up with Max Landis and Superman

Top Bottom