• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who's gonna run the Carnies this year? I will most likely be on a vacation for a while. I'm happy to set it up if someone wants to channel my spirit.

Aiii

So not worth it
You're still going through with the dumb bet? I hope the other party sees reason and waives it if you won't, Sunny.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
AJ/Nak was this year. Man, that was one heck of a match...

You're still going through with the dumb bet? I hope the other party sees reason and waives it if you won't, Sunny.

I don't Welch!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kenny Omega for wrestlers of the year,tehre is no other choice.

image.php

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mania 2000 deserved a D. It was a D grade PPV. Zach is tough but fair.

klonere

Banned
Matt Hardy just for spiking interest in TNA.
New Day should win most overrated.

ahahaha

Matt Hardy is great and all but the value that each respective act provides for their promotions is not even in the same stratosphere.

Matt got a nice one week spike for TNA and is probably getting a ton of interest on the indies for himself and on his PWT store.

Meanwhile New Day beat every single other act in the company at Wrestlemania in merch sold and now have their own food products.

ahahaha

Matt Hardy is great and all but the value that each respective act provides for their promotions is not even in the same stratosphere.

Matt got a nice one week spike for TNA and is probably getting a ton of interest on the indies for himself and on his PWT store.

Meanwhile New Day beat every single other act in the company at Wrestlemania in merch sold and now have their own food products.
But none of them have managed to get Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon boo'd, BAYBAY.
tumblr_m9zn8nWNMK1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Matt Hardy single handedly raised the viewership higher more than any other wrestler has.

Oh boy, Nakamura had a bunch of nothing matches he's had before with no interesting storylines where he hit his usual spots and was given the win. Wrestler of the year!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Matt Hardy single handedly raised the viewership higher more than any other wrestler has.

Oh boy, Nakamura had a bunch of nothing matches he's had before with no interesting storylines where he hit his usual spots and was given the win. Wrestler of the year!
Well, keep in mind the masses first experience with Nak America was in a nothing match with Sami. It was fine, but didn't hold a candle to AJ/Nak this same year. Can't fault them for only knowing what WWE has given, that's just how it is.

Top Bottom