• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
lol this women's wrestling match at the olympics between japan and china has been hype. The crowd is chanting random shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Uh Oh. Naito hurt his knee.
result_4363_84cu26.jpg

Hope it's not serious. He's the best face they've got right now.

jobber

oh shit

this show on siriusxm was talking about how kevin nash was an idiot for his tweets and nash just called in :eek:

XenoRaven

I posted in HaloGAF once like a little bit after Reach came out and I was all like "hey guys Reach is fun and I want to play customs with people from GAF". I figured this would be cool because SF GAF is super friendly and it's easy to get matches with other people.

I was ignored.

I never looked at the HaloGAF thread again.

G-Fex

I posted in HaloGAF once like a little bit after Reach came out and I was all like "hey guys Reach is fun and I want to play customs with people from GAF". I figured this would be cool because SF GAF is super friendly and it's easy to get matches with other people.

I was ignored.

I never looked at the HaloGAF thread again.

Yeah. I posted a couple times there too, also ignored.

Buncha snobs.

Ah then again NFL gaf kinda ignored my idea for streaming madden 13 tournament. But I guess that's understandable.

Sokantish

Yeah. I posted a couple times there too, also ignored.

Buncha snobs.

Ah then again NFL gaf kinda ignored my idea for streaming madden 13 tournament. But I guess that's understandable.

I'll beat you in Madden 13 when it comes out if you want.

Or lose horribly

yep

Nash is tired of the "what" chants.

I was listening to that show on Monday and they had a great discussion on Booker T on If he is HoF material and if he goes in as Harlem Heat or by himself. Also talking about Brock. The feud with HHH and maybe
a match with Taker at WM

jobber

I'd say it was a good 40 minutes of Nash drunk out his mind.

He's confused as to why Twitter is news.

good mich guys know how to control the "what" chants. Ill give that to Punk. I believe Wade Barrett also managed to do it.

Anyone decent in the current era knows how to deal with it, Sandow can usually diffuse it after one or two. The unfortunate thing is that legends never learned this skill, so even phenomenal speakers like Piper get that shit.

What chants are the worst thing to happen to wrestling, right next to concussions and steroids.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm kinda happy with Bryan turning on the yes-chant. Let it die when it's not yet super-annoying. If only SCSA had the foresight to turn on the chant.

Top Bottom