• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
rujPm.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GOD why couldn't they spell irrelevant properly :(

krae_man

- WWE’s booking committee are contemplating a scenario where CM Punk would drop the WWE Championship to John Cena at SummerSlam to set up a rematch between Cena and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson at Royal Rumble-Johnson announced at Raw 1,000 that he would face whoever the WWE Champion is at the January pay-per-view event. Johnson would defeat Cena at the Rumble and then defend the title against Punk at WrestleMania XXIX.

Ba ha ha ha ha. I can't believe dirt sheets fall for this crap. No way WWE Thinks Punk-Rock is a bigger draw then Cena-Rock 2.

NawidA

Banned
It's going to be hilarious when Ambrose debuts with a funky dinosaur gimmick.

Ambrosaurus hate is going to be unreal.

Novid

Banned
THE POWER RANGER AND WWE CONNECTION GROWS STRONGER

I expect a crossover sooner than later

Saban got too many hollywood connections right now, i mean with his DNC connections, and his AIPAC support, who can stop him? Al Kahn did. But hes put to pasture. Now with Crazy Ass Vince and Cena having a Saturday show, Cena can be bigger than Hogan. Were doomed.

McNei1y

I just put in Smackdown Shut Your Mouth and am about to start a season with Jericho. I'm as giddy as my 12 year old self.

which is the most memorable line for each?

I'll assume you're only talking about lines from the wrestlers.

5. Kevin Nash had one line and it was (in response to Leo saying "Shredder, you gotta to listen to reason! You're gonna kill us all!") "Then so be it!" Also, it probably wasn't even Nash who said this.
4. Necro Butcher: "Staple gun... Not so bad on the way in, except it's a little scary, you know - you got this metal thing pressed up against you. Gonna leave some marks, have to deal with a little blood loss." is the most memorable line from him, but I'm a personal fan of his line talking about how he doesn't like to run "Maybe I hit the ropes for you once... take a bump, just no criss-crossing stuff"
3. "I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum"
2. Hogan (as Thunderlips): "The ultimate male versus... the ultimate meatball. Ha, ha, ha."
1. This one is a tie, Jesse Ventura: "Buncha slack jawed ------- around here, this stuff will make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaurus!" as well as "I ain't got time to bleed". Really everything he says and does in this movie is awesome.

Top Bottom