• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tuesday then?

Tuesday I do a live podcast for the gaming site I write for. Wed evenings we have a staff meeting, Thursdays I do another podcast for a DIFFERENT site. Blugh :( This is how I burn out, heh. All that on top of my day job! :(

Entropia

No One Remembers
Sunflower is a busy guy!

I like the idea of having us evolve as a community. Not sure how I would be able to help in anyway though, Sunflower :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like the idea of having us evolve as a community. Not sure how I would be able to help in anyway though, Sunflower :(

The only help you need to bring is participation. :) That's what keeps it going!

tm24

Some interesting teams there, should be good - hoping Taiji & Kotoge do well. Paul London & Zack Sabre is a very odd pairing! Also, I haven't heard of them, but Kaiser & Gaston Mateo are a Mexican duo from lucha promotions LWA & XNL, respectively
correction, theyre from south america, since both those organizations are the biggest in south america due to being merged or something. I think its similar to the current stat of evolve/dgusa. They're located in peru. Theyve been able to get huge stars like kenta and The KoW before. Ive heard some real scummy things about the orginazation, let me find you the hilarious image of them advertising their wrestling school

Razorskin

----- ------
Tuesday I do a live podcast for the gaming site I write for. Wed evenings we have a staff meeting, Thursdays I do another podcast for a DIFFERENT site. Blugh :( This is how I burn out, heh. All that on top of my day job! :(

How did you ever find time to film The Man with the Iron Fists?

Here's the Japanese debut of the Von Erich brothers from the 07/22 NOAH show;

Ross & Marshall Von Erich vs TMDK (Mikey Nicholls & Shane Haste) - (NOAH 07/22/12)

Pretty good showing from the young Von Erichs, while TMDK continue to impress. Maddeningly, the rest of the show (including the matches with TNA wrestlers) has yet to surface.

tm24 said:
correction, theyre from south america, since both those organizations are the biggest in south america, located in peru.

Whoops, my bad - I think KENTA wrestled Kaiser in Chile during his South American tour earlier this year.

G-Fex

well shit...I dunno lol

Jitters

ibpLiPsHb7MvCc.gif

I wish I was better at making gifs.

Sokantish

AJ hasn't done anything worth hating her yet though, has she? G-Fex you just seem like you just want to hate certain people no matter what they do! Poor CM Punk... well except I guess he prefers Pepsi over Coke. Which we all know is wrong.

Kyoufu

AJ hasn't done anything worth hating her yet though, has she? G-Fex you just seem like you just want to hate certain people no matter what they do! Poor CM Punk...

She appears on TV. That's reason enough.

G-Fex does have irrational hate for Punk though.

jmdajr

AJ hasn't done anything worth hating her yet though, has she? G-Fex you just seem like you just want to hate certain people no matter what they do! Poor CM Punk... well except I guess he prefers Pepsi over Coke. Which we all know is wrong.

That's true. He should have a Coca Cola tat instead where it says Straight Edge.

Like AJ, I don't hate Punk. He's got his flaws though.... like being an asshole out of the ring and not having a good finisher.

Kyoufu

Speaking of Iron Man matches, when was the last time we had one?

IM is the best type of match. Why can't we have more?

There's no combination of wrestlers in the WWE I'd want to see wrestle for an hour right now. Eff Iron Man Matches.

They should be concentrating on rebuilding some damn divisions. And getting rid of the stupid 3rd hour. And getting rid of GM's. And getting rid of the bling title.

Laserfrog

There's no combination of wrestlers in the WWE I'd want to see wrestle for an hour right now. Eff Iron Man Matches.

They should be concentrating on rebuilding some damn divisions. And getting rid of the stupid 3rd hour. And getting rid of GM's. And getting rid of the bling title.

the bling title still makes me feel sad, it needs to look all impressive and majestic, if I won the belt how it is at the moment I'd hide it away in a drawer somewhere not show it off all the time.

Maybe with some build and after they win more than 1 match combined in the last 6 months, but not just for the sake of it.

Rebuild the midcard and tag divisions please. Keep your 1 hour matches in the toy box until the show is balanced enough that I don't want to skip everything but 2 segments.

Top Bottom