• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

--Speaking of SoulPlaya, his countenance is still around Wrasslegaf. Some suspect the man under the mask is Bean Breath, who may have been instructed by higher-ups to keep the Kane gimmick alive and in the fans' minds before SoulPlaya comes back.

It's said that 80% of a Wrasslegaffer's persona is attributed soley to their avatar, for all intensive intents and purposes, I AM SoulPlaya.

I'm booked for an argument against Net_Wrecker for later today, please look forward to it.

Sokantish

At least Eric Young is amusing.

CM Punk being champion is like the Raiders or the Browns or the Steelers winning the Superbowl.

Since you're new to football, I'll give you a break. Steelers and Raiders have had some of the best teams in the NFL. Raiders might be in quite the drought right now. So what you're saying is CM Punk is one of the greatest champions of all time. I'll take it! And ignore the Browns part

G-Fex

Since you're new to football, I'll give you a break. Steelers and Raiders have had some of the best teams in the NFL. Raiders might be in quite the drought right now. So what you're saying is CM Punk is one of the greatest champions of all time. I'll take it! And ignore the Browns part

I respect your Raiders and Steelers..oh wait no I don't. Cause I have ruthless Agression, much like NFL gaf told me to have.

#Ravens

Doesn't matter? Yeah I'll give TNA that, everything that happens there is pretty important in the long run.

lulz, I don't know why I bother arguing TNA with WrassleGAF. Have fun watching JR, Rollins, Cesaro, Ambrose, etc. being wasted on a show that isn't even on TV in the real world.
Yes I realize indies and puro aren't on TV either, hush, this is bout WWE

I'll be over here waiting on the edge of my seat for the culmination of Claire Lynch vs. AJ Styles.

I'm booked for an argument against Net_Wrecker for later today, please look forward to it.

I only book arguments with real people. Phonies get no love.

Aiii

So not worth it

So one of the strangest things I saw when I visited the US was a couple of Raiders cheerleaders in the Hard Rock Cafe at the San Fransisco Pier. At least, the odd thing was guys would just walk up to them, fork over cash and then they'd sign calendars and give them to 'em.

Which I'm sure is normal over there, but so weird to my foreign ass.

And I'm from a country where prostitution is legal, go figure.

lulz, I don't know why I bother arguing TNA with WrassleGAF. Have fun watching JR, Rollins, Cesaro, Ambrose, etc. being wasted on a show that isn't even on TV in the real world.

I'll be over here waiting on the edge of my seat for the culmination of Claire Lynch vs. AJ Styles.

I only book arguments with real people. Phonies get no love.

Persy-Watson-Pacity is my Canadian alt. account.

You've been arguing with me this whole time.

XenoRaven

She's crushing walnuts
Celeste-Bonin-Feet-407460.jpg
Yeah it's a few pages back but I don't care.

If this woman has never cosplayed Chun-Li there is something wrong with this world.

Enfinit

Guys, it's Friday night. Which means the best wrestling-related program is on. That program is Smackdown.

Sandow. Sheamus. Sandow. Ryberg.

CAN'T. FUCKING. WAIT.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That's the funny thing about WWE

AJ gets all the attention since she earned it for winning NXT-oh wait. She didn't win. Kaitlyn won and is forced to be on FCW(which, granted, she's not the best wrestler in the world, but it's not like AJ's been wrestling) and second place, Naomi, is forced to put up with this Funkasaurus bullshit.

also you dudes are late to the kaitlyn party

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My favorite finisher of all time is the Heart Punch. Last time I saw it done well was by Crush.

That's the funny thing about WWE

AJ gets all the attention since she earned it for winning NXT-oh wait. She didn't win. Kaitlyn won and is forced to be on FCW(which, granted, she's not the best wrestler in the world, but it's not like AJ's been wrestling) and second place, Naomi, is forced to put up with this Funkasaurus bullshit.

also you dudes are late to the kaitlyn party
AJ is more of a wrestler than Kaitlyn is

don't make me turn into the old me

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
AJ is more of a wrestler than Kaitlyn is

don't make me turn into the old me

Didn't say she wasn't. I said that it doesn't matter because AJ's push hasn't been wrestling related. But she didn't even win NXT, and Kaitlyn's charisma is like ... the whole reason she won NXT.

Didn't say she wasn't. I said that it doesn't matter because AJ's push hasn't been wrestling related. But she didn't even win NXT, and Kaitlyn's charisma is like ... the whole reason she won NXT.
Oh, okay. Just putting it out there.

Well, according to Smackdown,
we'll be seeing more of Kaitlyn in the future.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let me clarify about Kaitlyn. I don't care about legs at all - no matter whose they are. Completely neutral.

I get a serious boner looking at the muscle in it though. God damn I love power.

Kaladin

STACY KEIBLER TO HOST Lifetime’S ALL-NEW REALITY-COMPETITION SERIES SUPERMARKET SUPERSTARS

Program to Feature Aspiring Contestants Pitching Food Product Ideas to Win National Launch in Major Grocery Chain

LOS ANGELES, CA (August 10, 2012) – Lifetime has picked-up the all-new reality-competition series Supermarket Superstars, hosted by Stacy Keibler, in which aspiring food product inventors will pitch their concepts to a panel of industry experts for a once in a lifetime chance to have their creation launched nationally in a major grocery chain. The announcement was made today by Rob Sharenow, Executive Vice President, Programming, of Lifetime Networks.

Produced by The Weinstein Company (Project Runway) and Studio Lambert (Undercover Boss), Supermarket Superstars will feature contestants pitching their creations to three mentors. As the mentors critique each idea from their own professional point-of-view, each contestant must then further develop and refine every aspect of their product before presenting the final concept to a top supermarket buyer. The winner of each episode will be rewarded with an investment in their product and a chance to return in the season finale, where one individual’s dream will be realized when their product receives a nationwide launch and is introduced to millions of customers in a major grocery chain’s stores throughout the country.

Lifetime has ordered ten episodes of Supermarket Superstars, which will be executive produced by Bob and Harvey Weinstein (Co-Chairmen of The Weinstein Company), Meryl Poster and Barbara Schneeweiss of The Weinstein Company, Stephen Lambert and Eli Holzman of Studio Lambert, showrunner Rhett Bachner and Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Stephen H. Schwartz of Lifetime.

Actress, host and model, Keibler has appeared in a number of projects, including Men At Work, Chuck, Psych, How I Met Your Mother, What About Brian and the Adult Swim series NTSF:SD:SVU, among others. Additionally, she appeared as a contestant on ABC’s hit show Dancing with the Stars.

Damnit, I don't want to watch Lifetime just to see Stacy Keibler.

Aiii

So not worth it
Kaitlyn is improving though. She's above Eve at least now skill-wise.

Though nowhere near the actual wrestlers yet, but hey, she'll get there if she sticks around. Being good friends with AJ won't hurt her chances.

Kaladin

Bad news for Impact Wrestling....

Date..........Audience
7/26/2012 1,578,000
8/2/2012 1,400,000
8/9/2012 1,210,000

With these kind of falling numbers, I doubt they'll get another extension on their live broadcasts.

Date..........Audience
7/26/2012 1,578,000
8/2/2012 1,400,000
8/9/2012 1,210,000

With these kind of falling numbers, I doubt they'll get another extension on their live broadcasts.
I don't think anyone really expected their live broadcasts to do much anyway. It sucks because WWE could use some really good competition.

Kaladin

I don't think anyone really expected their live broadcasts to do much anyway. It sucks because WWE could use some really good competition.

Too much of WWE's audience has a strong dislike for anything that isn't WWE for any company to make any real impact on the numbers.

Date..........Audience
7/26/2012 1,578,000
8/2/2012 1,400,000
8/9/2012 1,210,000

Oh fuck, I figured it out.

Aces and Eights couldn't make it to Impact the last few weeks because they've been out kidnapping viewers!

Damnit, I don't want to watch Lifetime just to see Stacy Keibler.

Things not mentioned in this press release: George Clooney, pro wrestling

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also, TNA has the best female mic worker in current wrestling
dat Mad Rayne. Too bad she's stuck with one of the worst female mic workers in current wrestling, and a storyline that can't really go anywhere.

Aiii

So not worth it
TNA's current overall product is still > WWE's right now.
TNA's just got a few angles they need to drop.

3 weeks ago I would've agreed, but Raw 1000, 1001 and 1002 haven't been bad at all. Impact the past two weeks has dropped a bit in quality imo.

I'd say it's pretty much even at the moment.

Top Bottom