• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

DMczaf

V0T5Q.gif

vwi96.gif

PSbhT.gif

Enfinit

that's unnescessarily harsh, don't you think?
Listening to Vickie is like masturbating with a cheese grater then soaking your dong in lemon juice.

I didn't know Lawler was on GAF.
Everyone knows Vickie is Lawler's secret love interest. It's an angle ready to happen.

AW lost his job but JTG is still employed?

At least JTG is good for whatever small amount of wrestling abilities he has. Plus he's the only "urban" wrestler on the roster, unless you count the "Doctor of Thugonomics" himself.

Kaladin

It's ok guys, now AW can take his live mic routine to the indies where he can be uncensored and run down the old fat women who come to the local wrasslin show.

Enfinit

Yeah already posted. It's their new 1 hour show like Superstars isn't it?

Apparently it's "geared towards kids", as if RAW wasn't already? Does this mean RAW/SD will be the big boy show and rock a PG-13 rating, while Saturday Morning and WWE's Main Event are geared back?

We have RAW at three hours, SmackDown's still around, 12 PPV's, NXT, Superstars, now Saturday Morning and Main Event. Damn that's a lot of content. And all on different channels to boot.

Kaladin

Apparently it's "geared towards kids", as if RAW wasn't already? Does this mean RAW/SD will be the big boy show and rock a PG-13 rating, while Saturday Morning and WWE's Main Event are geared back?

In a time when you can't even make a Kobe Bryant joke without being fired.....no, no it doesn't.

bangai-o

Banned
-off season discussion

i think they have enough talent to NOT need an off season. i do feel the schedule might be a bit nuts so they should simply write someone off more often. send Del Rio out to break his arm et cetera. and keep Raw and Smackdown seperare ffs. have Raw tour the east&Canada and Smackdown tour the West&Mexico. Kill Superstars keep NXT. i dont know. things!

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
1h A W ‏@AWPromotions
AWPromotions is no more ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for your support and hate, it's been a great run. Now I get to do me which isn't PG!

@TitusONeilWWE & @DarrenYoungWWE thank you for allowing me to speak on your behalf. You guys are the best and I'm glad to call u my friends!

I've offended the wrong people that taught me how to have ATTITUDE It was the #WWE that made me bold and now it has turned it's back on me

Let this be a lesson to up and coming talent in the WWE don't try and be great like the Rock or Stone Cold. WWE isn't the same...

Just be normal shut up and be a yes man so you can collect your check and feel like your special. #SELLOUTS!!

I remember a time when the WWE didn't care about breaking the mold but now everyone is so afraid of their own shadow. #RemeberTheFans

Thanks to the fans who showed me support over the whole Kobe thing and to those I upset I apologize again. Remember It's entertainment folks

I really do hope Linda wins that election because If not then all of this BS has been for nothing. #GoLinda!!

He made a huge mistake #AWALL

Entropia

No One Remembers
A W ‏@AWPromotions

I love entertaing people and the standup stage is what is next for me. If you think that Kobe joke was bad wait till you hear my Vince jokes

AW is behind @CrankyVince?! lol

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
They don't care about him, he's never on TV

lets start something big

lets get a bunch of people to get JTG trending during an episode of Raw to see if WWE notices or even acknowledges it on tv

we need to plan this right....2 weeks sounds good?

somedevil

I thinked what got him canned was when ESPN picked up on it. I was watching around the horn and the guy who won last comment was about the rape joke.

Also, no chance in hell linda is winning. No matter how many ads I see and I am in New york. This is a weird time I think we are more politcally correct then in 1999.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I thinked what got him canned was when ESPN picked up on it. I was watching around the horn and the guy who won last comment was about the rape joke.

Also, no chance in hell linda is winning. No matter how many ads I see and I am in New york. This is a weird time I think we are more politcally correct then in 1999.

Yeah, I don't know why Linda has some sort of delusion that she has an iota of winning. The stigma surrounding her and her family's business is just too great of a burden to be associated with a senator.

For fun:

Entropia

No One Remembers
http://www.wwe.com/videos/wwecom-countdown-top-10-fantasy-matches-that-never-happened-26043099

Probably posted, but man, Macho Man was amazing.

Randy Savage > CM Punk
Horsemen > Evolution (though look/size wise they're better).

And I'm not sure on Hart/Angle. That would've been a great match.

And Taker/Sting 10 years ago would've been a great match.

Can't believe HBK never faced the Rock.

Stone Cold and Hulk Hogan would've never gelled.

Yeah, I don't know what Sting was thinking. WWE at the time they bought out WCW to shell out a good amount of cash for him to have a program from like Rumble to Wrestlemania with Taker. Fuck I'd job for 7 figures.

HBK vs. The Rock would've been decent.

Hogan vs. Stone Cold would've been okay, but Hogan is too limited compared to what Austin could do.

I don't know why McMahon even tries winning this Senate race. She is going to lose again and lose handily. Not my problem, she's pouring millions of their own money in the campaign. PG is so boring and bland

somedevil

I don't know why McMahon even tries winning this Senate race. She is going to lose again and lose handily. Not my problem, she's pouring millions of their own money in the campaign. PG is so boring and bland

PG is not the problem. Look at Raw in 2002 it was not that good and was basically a high level pg-13. Its all about the writing and what you do with it. Daniel Bryan right now is the best thing going and he is doing it in a PG environment.

Top Bottom