• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Aiii

So not worth it
and GOD knows how the CW feels about "Objectivfivng Women" expecially on SatAM, end the female division period.

The CW is fine about objectifying women I believe. I watch both Nikita and Vampire Diaries and all those shows are is a bunch of young hot women doing stuff and being pretty while doing them.

jmdajr

For some reason I thought it was Marlena.

Didn't do anything for me. Legs mean nothing.

6a00e393366a1a88340133f36da74b970b-.jpg

Booker T & Goldust, a fine example of how putting two people together can just work.

I wouldn't mind WWE making up random tag teams if they just did something to them. Even the Prime Time Players, no matter how goofy and sort-of stereotypical they are, have something going for them.

NawidA

Banned
They need to have AJ do crazy shit like have Bryan in a 1 vs. 4 match against a bunch of big men. Or randomly change stipulations for Punks match only a minute before.

G-Fex

So I spent the entire match beating the hell out of Booker T

He hits me with his finisher cause he starts off with TWO of them.

and he wins.

This is just like the WWE!

That's why I don't care about Jinder Mahal. Generic foreign heel #4,736.

They should just copy that joke from the robot fighting episode of Futurama. Have some foreign heel's promo just be "I'm not from here! Look at my craaaazy passport!"

Regal talking about Gama Singh wrestling out of Calgary, then talking about Jinder dedicating his tournament performance to the late Dara Singh during his match on NXT was pretty much the best thing in wrestling all week.

If they give him more of that while he's running knee into The Ryback then Jinder would be great.

G-Fex

asjdklfjlk ajf

JIM IS KIDNAPPING DAVE BATISTA AND PUTTING HIM IN THE TRUNK OF HIS CAR!

THE NEXT MONDAY ON RAW HE ADMITTED IN KILLING BATISTA

BAW GAWD BATISTA IS BACK WITH A MONSTER TRUCK AND HE JUST SMASHED JIM'S CAR!

Foffy

Banned
Lol. I don't remember these games being that crazy.

The storyline modes usually are. Granted, I've never really played them myself and focus on exhibition/Universe.

That is, until I found out there's a save file for Fire Pro Wrestling Returns that attempts to have various wrestling promotions as current as can be. It uses the games 500 create-a-wrestler slots, too...

How many are even in WWE 12 again? 50? 100?

Kaladin

The storyline modes usually are. Granted, I've never really played them myself and focus on exhibition/Universe.

That is, until I found out there's a save file for Fire Pro Wrestling Returns that attempts to have various wrestling promotions as current as can be. It uses the games 500 create-a-wrestler slots, too...

How many are even in WWE 12 again? 50? 100?

I said god damn.

G-Fex

Alright to I put Hillbilly Jim out of comission permanently

I joined Vince and became more evil and then he put me in a first match as a main eventer against Trish just to humilate her.

Then I beat up the underdog the Hurricane and I spraypainted on his back now i'm facing him at No Mercy.

Neat!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love the screenshots since I can't watch live. How dare Billhillie Jim try to murder Batista.

G-Fex

Vince is promoting Batista as the future of the WWE

He put his opponent as Goldust for tonight's Raw.

Squash match incoming

Jitters

I hate it when a guys says he likes something nerdy, its fine ,but when a girl does it "she is trying to get boys attention". Like AJ would have to pretend to be anything to get a boys attention. God.

Bully Ray continues to just do a hell of a job on impact. TNA is crazy to not do whatever is in their power to get him to stay.

Kaladin

Cesario's "I'm a heel because I speak in a foreign language" isn't working for me.

Pretty much for the same reason every other German-speaking Heel doesn't work for me I guess, because I can speak fucking German.

For all the WWE pretends to be a "worldwide" company, they focus way too much on the US audiences. No I don't cheer for people using "USA! USA!" as a face pop and no, I won't boo a guy for speaking German (or Swiss, which is similar enough).

Give me another reason to dislike a person then which country they're from, please!

Cesario should have Alberto Del Rio's gimmick but from Sweden.

G-Fex

And then bubba tried to save Goldie and then I beat him at the UK PPV.

and Now goodie two shoes Shawn Michaels is calling out The Animal.

LOL

Davey Richards issued a statement to PWInsider, apologising for his comments about Steen in his recent High Spots shoot;

“I want to publicly apologize for the comments I said in my shoot interview about Kevin Steen. I was very angry and bitter at some things that were said and done by him during my time as champion.

As different as me and Kevin are professionally, personally I hurt a friend and a very good person. Nonetheless, it’s no excuse and I want to apologize to Steen and his fans and wish him and ROH the very best.”

Lol, nice back-peddling - I guess Davey was pissed at Steen calling him a jiu jitsu jackoff?

tm24

Not a heel, not a face, not a tweener. He's just kinda there. lol

So basically his current gimmick?

Davey Richards issued a statement to PWInsider, apologising for his comments about Steen in his recent High Spots shoot;

“I want to publicly apologize for the comments I said in my shoot interview about Kevin Steen. I was very angry and bitter at some things that were said and done by him during my time as champion.

As different as me and Kevin are professionally, personally I hurt a friend and a very good person. Nonetheless, it’s no excuse and I want to apologize to Steen and his fans and wish him and ROH the very best.”

Lol, nice back-peddling - I guess Davey was pissed at Steen calling him a jiu jitsu jackoff?

I've been racking my head trying to figure this out, but how would one chant jiu jitsu jackoff?

Top Bottom