• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

ugh. wwe is going to push an unmasking Sin Cara story. such creativity!

Last time we saw a Sin Cara unmask behind that mask was another mask, you cannot unmask the faceless.
We should all just be happy that we're possibly getting a Sin Cara story, I still believe in Sin Cara.

In preparation for Summerfest, I took a look at when Bork headlined:

http://www.wwe.com/videos/summerslam-2002-the-rock-vs-brock-lesnar-8252002-25058755

Man, the Rock's Sharpshooter is so terrible.

Bork's bear hug isn't better. Another thing I hated back then was a wrestler doing their opponents finisher. Rock doing the Stunner. Stone Cold doing a Rock Bottom, etc.

But man, Brock was so athletic and imposing back then. His pre match warm up, the jump to the apron, jumping over the ropes and his physicality in the ring. So sad the WWE threw away $5 million on him and didnt capitalize.

Should've beaten Cena. Not get buried by HHH. His four programs should've been Cena, HHH, maybe Punk or Rock, concluding with Taker.

Razorskin

----- ------

http://www.wwe.com/videos/summerslam-2002-the-rock-vs-brock-lesnar-8252002-25058755

Bork's bear hug isn't better. Another thing I hated back then was a wrestler doing their opponents finisher. Rock doing the Stunner. Stone Cold doing a Rock Bottom, etc.

But man, Brock was so athletic and imposing back then. His pre match warm up, the jump to the apron, jumping over the ropes and his physicality in the ring. So sad the WWE threw away $5 million on him and didnt capitalize.

Should've beaten Cena. Not get buried by HHH. His four programs should've been Cena, HHH, maybe Punk or Rock, concluding with Taker.

Brock lock was pretty sweet.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

fun fact:

As part of the revolt of pushing Brock, which included Austin walking out, Undertaker didn't want to lose the title to Brock at Summerslam that year. Undertaker was never pinned for the title. WWE actually got Rock back from filming Scorpion King or one of those shitty movies for 2 months so they could have Rock pin Angle in a 3 way title match on the ppv before Summerslam.

Razorskin

----- ------
Guys check this out: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40889812&postcount=378

GAIxl.png

Brock's such a freak. There are little things he does like transitions, or really quick sells on certain moves that look super unnatural because someone his size just shouldn't be moving that quickly. He STILL had that freak aura too in the match against Cena this year, especially when he jumped off the stairs, tumbled over the ropes with Cena, and got up laughing it off. How does he lose that match, Jesus CHRIST this company.........

NawidA

Banned
AW got released, what the fuck? One of the few things that was going good was the Prime Time Players. Fuck this company, I bought tickets yesterday and want to return them now.

WWE ain't no money making scholars.

Brock's such a freak. There are little things he does like transitions, or really quick sells on certain moves that look super unnatural because someone his size just shouldn't be moving that quickly. He STILL had that freak aura too in the match against Cena this year, especially when he jumped off the stairs, tumbled over the ropes with Cena, and got up laughing it off. How does he lose that match, Jesus CHRIST this company.........
Seriously. Brock Lesnar should be beating the fuck out of everybody.

Entropia

No One Remembers
AW got released, what the fuck? One of the few things that was going good was the Prime Time Players. Fuck this company, I bought tickets yesterday and want to return them now.

WWE ain't no money making scholars.

#MILLIONSOFDOLLARS #MILLIONSOFDOLLARS #MILLIONSOFDOLLARS #MILLIONSOFDOLLARS

Laserfrog

I'm creating terrible storylines in Smackdown VS Raw's storyline creator thingy, so far JR has been hit by a car and keeps having vietnam flashbacks.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
What the fuck?? This isn't even my computer, i'm setting up my brother in laws new MBP. :lol Sorry guys, wtf. Good cheer-upper for the OP I guess? I'm not sure I even want to click on that link.

Edited it out but some of you quoted it anyway. -_- Sorry guys, thanks for the PM's otherwise I would've had no idea till i left his place. Have mercy mods!!

Uhhh why was this posted in the wrestling thread though?

Laserfrog

damn there's no 'vietnam' as one of the backgrounds, what the hell WWE game? How am I meant to tell this heart wrenching story to its full effect?

Top Bottom