• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They're burying the guy, plain and simple. You might not notice it yet but that's because he's so over. They can't bury him with the flip of a switch so they've gotta do it gradually, while still maintaining the overness of the Yes! chant (which to Vince and WWE is a far better chant than What? chants. Yes! chants have definitely lessened the amount of What? chants so they've got to toe the line here between burying him but still keeping Yes! chants hot).

I agree with Heavy.

Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect are terms that we should all use from now on. Using these terms might get you a tag, Keyser.

Mtcn0.png

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Right, so those AOL Chats got me interested since it's all new to me, but do we have any other sites that have that kind of stuff for the time? JR's blog from the original WWF website or the specific superstar sites like wwematitude.com, and so forth?

I thought they put the fire over pretty well on Raw. It seems a bad ass. Delayed the show for an hour. I think its the 4th man for the new NWO.

Enfinit

I thought they put the fire over pretty well on Raw. It seems a bad ass. Delayed the show for an hour. I think its the 4th man for the new NWO.

It delayed the doors opening for an hour. Not as bad ass.

Imagine if they never did a rehearsal and it caught on fire live on air. Best RAW ever.

Aiii

So not worth it
So, before anyone cries spoiler: http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/2012-07-27/new-smackdown-gm

Anyway, we won't have to fear too many tag-team or 4-way matches anymore on Smackdown. Booker T has proven time and time again on commentary that he can't count without using his fingers. He'll get lost after announcing that tonight's main event will be... Randy Orton.... versus.... Daniel Bryan... versus... ... ... Now can you dig it?!

This is good, bring on the era of Booker.

Rayman's better than Banjo.
Conker too.

Conker? you must be crazier than R Truth, entertaining cutscenes and multiplayer aside the main game is all over the place, I don't think i've played through a game where half of the sections make me think "not this bit", I bet you just liked pissing on cavemen.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Conker? you must be crazier than R Truth, entertaining cutscenes and multiplayer aside the main game is all over the place, I don't think i've played through a game where half of the sections make me think "not this bit", I bet you just liked pissing on cavemen.

I don't think I've ever played through a game where half the sections make me think 'Oh great! More collectables to artificially extend the game's playtime'

I don't think I've ever played through a game where half the sections make me think 'Oh great! More collectables to artificially extend the game's playtime'

Half the sections? that's like the entire game, if you only noticed it half the time I have to wonder what you were doing playing it in the first place.
Okay so click Clock Wood has those Worms and Acorns...

You cannot respond to this post until you collect 360 musical notes.

Aiii

So not worth it
----- ------'s theme popping up in my genius playlist. Makes me sad, but that song is too awesome to remove from my library damnit!

----- ------'s theme popping up in my genius playlist. Makes me sad, but that song is too awesome to remove from my library damnit!

Chris Benoit is here and he's really mad.
Chris Benoit is here and he's really ang-ry!!
Is there no end to Benoit's song
Is there any wrestler that can prove him wrong?

What are they gonna do on Raw following a week when they've just recapped so much of the previous week that the current week is just a giant recap?

Muffin

Neo Member
Also, did anyone else catch the commentary praising how long Santino has held the title on RAW. Was his last title defense all the way back in June? If so, ffffffffff. Such a waste if the mid-card is developing so well but has no purpose.

Top Bottom