• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

What track if I may ask?

LEICESTER.

Horse has a decent chance of winning (regularly won/placed against similar competition, and was given no handicap after his last win).

I fully admit it is stupid betting so much (I never bet more than €20 before), and I should have withdrew the money instead, but made the bet anyway. Still, it only €20 of my own money down the drain if I lose

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
racist
Who are you, Lawler?

29zwjmqhrjiu.gif

Enfinit

Eric Bischoff for new commentator.

I'mma miss those famous lines of "AWWWWWWWWWWWHERE WE GO" AND "LEMME TELL YOU WUT." And you can't forget the Fave Five.

Although, at least if he's GM we'll get spinaroonis every night.

how clever, the presale code for survivor series tickets is "series"
Lol you spoiled what was to be for Indy folks only. What a jerk! :(

Sorry I haven't posted spoilers but I can post my own thoughts tomorrow morning. I had a lot of fun at the taping and the crowd was pretty good, I must say.

beanman25

Lol you spoiled what was to be for Indy folks only. What a jerk! :(

Sorry I haven't posted spoilers but I can post my own thoughts tomorrow morning. I had a lot of fun at the taping and the crowd was pretty good, I must say.

I saw it on Rajah, haha. whoops.

If it makes you feel any better, I gave out the Extreme Rules presale code "Extreme" on twitter!

EDIT: Was the whole set functioning tonight? Or same deal as Raw?

G-Fex

On another forum where Gaf was brought up your former name was brought up.

Also they said someone was an expert Yu-Gi-Oh player, which I assume means you.

Panda I don't play Yu-Gi-Oh for one

and how the hell does someone know me from some other forum? I'm obscure. I'm not even a gaf celeb.

Tell you what guys, since I'm already in a bad mood.

If there's enough votes in here, I'll play SLENDER tonight live on streaming through twitch.tv.

http://www.twitch.tv/alphamalet

This game.

I scare easily but I would try to brave the game.

Panda I don't play Yu-Gi-Oh for one

and how the hell does someone know me from some other forum? I'm obscure. I'm not even a gaf celeb.

Tell you what guys, since I'm already in a bad mood.

If there's enough votes in here, I'll play SLENDER tonight live on streaming through twitch.tv.

http://www.twitch.tv/alphamalet

This game.

I scare easily but I would try to brave the game.
100% Super Metroid! Show these smarks what real gaming is all about.

Well this is interesting from Smackdown:

Matt Striker was backstage with Daniel Bryan and he showed a recap of Monday's Raw with the doctor. Striker asked Bryan if he has any thoughts and he said no. The camera panned out and he had a "No No No" t-shirt. He told the crowd not to chant "Yes", and said that he will be saying "no" more often. Of course, the crowd chanted "yes" much to his dismay.

3. Daniel Bryan, The Miz, and Dolph Ziggler defeated Chris Jericho, Kane, and Christian in a six-man tag. The heels won when Bryan rolled up Jericho.

I wonder what they are trying to do. At least he got a new shirt and marks will now chant that.

They're trying to bury Bryan. With the Yes! chants being so over they can't have them associated with Bryan anymore because Vince hates him and doesn't want him in the spotlight, so they're trying reverse psychology to bury the chants when he's out there.

Sokantish

They're trying to bury Bryan. With the Yes! chants being so over they can't have them associated with Bryan anymore because Vince hates him and doesn't want him in the spotlight, so they're trying reverse psychology to bury the chants when he's out there.

They're trying to bury the yes chant by making people want to annoy a heel by chanting something they don't want them to?

They're trying to bury the yes chant by making people want to annoy a heel by chanting something they don't want them to?

Maybe I didn't word it right but yeah they're trying to bury Bryan and the association of the Yes! chant to him because Vince hates him and doesn't want a little guy to be that popular.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
This is one of the main reasons why I hate WWE fans today. I guess many of them would cry if they watched anything during the later years of the Attitude Era.
Seriously. Let heels be heels. Tensai posts a tout where he actually displays some heel tactics that could actually get people interested, and set up some genuine feuds, but people are offended so it has to end. No wonder we can only have cocky arrogant heels.

Maybe I didn't word it right but yeah they're trying to bury Bryan and the association of the Yes! chant to him because Vince hates him and doesn't want a little guy to be that popular.
That's a lot of assumptions.

Seriously. Let heels be heels. Tensai posts a tout where he actually displays some heel tactics that could actually get people interested, and set up some genuine feuds, but people are offended so it has to end. No wonder we can only have cocky arrogant heels.

NIs4j.png

That's a lot of assumptions.

They're burying the guy, plain and simple. You might not notice it yet but that's because he's so over. They can't bury him with the flip of a switch so they've gotta do it gradually, while still maintaining the overness of the Yes! chant (which to Vince and WWE is a far better chant than What? chants. Yes! chants have definitely lessened the amount of What? chants so they've got to toe the line here between burying him but still keeping Yes! chants hot).

Sokantish

It's gonna be like how they chanted You Suck to Kurt Angle though...

Top Bottom