• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Striker

In 23.5 hours, I will be streaming all of Batista's final heel run. I hope you all show up for it. It'll be fun!

Until then, whet your whistle with a collection of Batista's heel promos, streaming NOW:

http://veetle.com/v/4f0bb1d0149a2
I enjoyed Brotista's heel run, but that feud was awful. All built to buff up Cena and to make yet another heel look like a fool. Before I clicked out of the page, I heard King and Cole spout off about how Cena is against the odds and how he's trapped himself. It's like a children's book, you know the ending.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I enjoyed Brotista's heel run, but that feud was awful. All built to buff up Cena and to make yet another heel look like a fool. Before I clicked out of the page, I heard King and Cole spout off about how Cena is against the odds and how he's trapped himself. It's like a children's book, you know the ending.

That's alright though. Batista shone brighter than his own spotlight.

somedevil

Well this is interesting from Smackdown:

Matt Striker was backstage with Daniel Bryan and he showed a recap of Monday's Raw with the doctor. Striker asked Bryan if he has any thoughts and he said no. The camera panned out and he had a "No No No" t-shirt. He told the crowd not to chant "Yes", and said that he will be saying "no" more often. Of course, the crowd chanted "yes" much to his dismay.

3. Daniel Bryan, The Miz, and Dolph Ziggler defeated Chris Jericho, Kane, and Christian in a six-man tag. The heels won when Bryan rolled up Jericho.

I wonder what they are trying to do. At least he got a new shirt and marks will now chant that.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Well this is interesting from Smackdown:

Matt Striker was backstage with Daniel Bryan and he showed a recap of Monday's Raw with the doctor. Striker asked Bryan if he has any thoughts and he said no. The camera panned out and he had a "No No No" t-shirt. He told the crowd not to chant "Yes", and said that he will be saying "no" more often. Of course, the crowd chanted "yes" much to his dismay.

3. Daniel Bryan, The Miz, and Dolph Ziggler defeated Chris Jericho, Kane, and Christian in a six-man tag. The heels won when Bryan rolled up Jericho.

I wonder what they are trying to do. At least he got a new shirt and marks will now chant that.
Holy shit, BRYAN WON SOMETHING!!! It means they're trying hard to make him a heel, and if the crowd is going to chant yes, then they don't want him associated with it. Good idea, I say.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
A-Train clearly needs to get BOMA YED for mocking the Japanese driving. I bet Nakamura drives like a fucking saint

Kaladin

KOG, you need to get to the Impact Zone tomorrow night........

The August 2nd IN-RING PHOTO WILL BE Miss Tessmacher!

Also, a preview for Impact:

- The show will feature the IMPACT in-ring wrestling debut of Chavo Guerrero!

-Last week accusations flew that James Storm may be involved with Aces and 8s. Could there possibly be any truth to these rumors?

- IMPACT will feature a HUGE Bound For Glory Series main event match as Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle battles "Cowboy" James Storm! The competition for a shot at the World Title at "Bound For Glory" continues with two former World Champions battling on Thursday night on SpikeTV!

- In tag team action, World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries teams with newcomer Kenny King against Bobby Roode and X Division Champion Zema Ion

- TNA Knockouts executive Brooke Hogan makes her return to IMPACT for the first time since the brutal attack by The Aces & 8s gang on her legendary father, "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan

- In Knockouts action, it will be Mickie James vs. Gail Kim vs. Madison Rayne vs. Tara in a four-way #1 Contenders match for a shot at the Knockouts Championship
All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING !

G-Fex

You still haven't learned your lesson? Was last night not enough of a beat down?

The only thing you beat down is your namesake and gimmick.

Everyone may have TRIED to betray me but it didn't hold, I"m still the King of Games I'm still the KING of Wrasslegaf.

You're done son, your time is up Soulplaya.

You have NO IDEA what lurks in my deck. I don't need to tell you, cause you'll find out I'm about to summon it.

GIMME MY SPOTLIGHT

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Everyone may have TRIED to betray me but it didn't hold, I"m still the King of Games I'm still the KING of Wrasslegaf.

You have NO IDEA what lurks in my deck. I don't need to tell you, cause you'll find out I'm about to summon it.

GIMME MY SPOTLIGHT
That's the difference between me and you, Fex. I don't have a gimmick. You, however, have so many that you've lost track of them yourself, no one knows the real you, and no one trusts you, as a result.

BTW GAF, I have decided to bet all of my WWE PPV betting winnings on a horse.

OZYuQ.png

I only invested €20 of my own money to win €160 on the PPVs (first PPV lost, the three others won), so if I lose I am only down €20 of my own money. If I win, I win...

€720

If I win, I want a tag! (if I lose I can have a tag too).

DMczaf

GIMME MY SPOTLIGHT

iJl7G.png

G-Fex

That's the difference between me and you, Fex. I don't have a gimmick. You, however, have so many that you've lost track of them yourself, no one knows the real you, and no one trusts you, as a result.

ITS NOT A GIMMICk.

It's a REALITY.

I AM The King of Games.

I shout it out from the rooftops, baby I'm ready to go. I'm back I'm ready to go.

I live the King of Games, I let everyone know.

I am a living persona.

You're just a mere shadow of your former self.

A kane fan, hmph. You have my pity.

That's why I'm forming this

sxkOu.jpg

Cause this time things are going to be different, and your regime is gone.

I don't want to hear about big red sexy or new sexy or whatever little pet names you got for glen jacobs whom you're stalking on Facebook.

Cause now it's a new order. And first act of order, taking out the trash!

Two 16 pound bags of manure oughta do it.

BTW GAF, I have decided to bet all of my WWE PPV betting winnings on a horse.

OZYuQ.png

I only invested €20 of my own money to win €160 on the PPVs (first PPV lost, the three others won), so if I lose I am only down €20 of my own money. If I win, I win...

€720

If I win, I want a tag! (if I lose I can have a tag too).

What track if I may ask?

Top Bottom