• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

mooooose

WWE 12 is really good because you can escape from pins by challenge... Not just button mashing. Makes for intense moments. I guess the game is fundamentally broken in that you can't just have a good match with anyone, I agree, but me and my friend play regularly and we have great matches that feel like TV epics. On the other hand, he has a friend, and sometimes we all play together if I'm daring enough to be in the same room with this guy... and he's fucking annoying. But he always loses because the game is straight up all skill now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's really where I have most of my issues with the games - I want less skill, more 'random' events or little things that can heavily sway how a match goes. I want there to be rewards for being a heel and not going for the easy pin and instead showing off, etc.

I dunno. Wonder how long until we get Booker Mode for WWE Universe mode.

WWE 12 and most of its predecessors have arse for gameplay, no matter how many more cool extensions they add to the mansion, no matter if they change the house name from Smackdown to SDvsRaw to WWE*insert year* it will still be mediocre because the house has crummy foundations, arcade gameplay slowly turned into an attempt at a realistic sim.
Meanwhile WWF No Mercy still has better gameplay.

That said like an idiot i'm eyeing up WWE13.

I wish it had more automation for certain tasks. I get stuck so deep into it I can't get anything accomplished.

As I work on the upcoming new season of WRASSLEGAF I will be using TEW to shape storylines and more.

Yeah, I feel you on that. It can be tedious and you really can lose yourself by just doing random tasks.

McNei1y

KOG pretty much nailed my character in WWE '12... I'm going to be McNei1y. SoulPlaya... I'm expecting your character to be rocking a Kane mask.

Kyoufu

I was going to get WWE 13 but since you jobbers aren't getting the PS3 version then there isn't much point.

Plus I hear online mode stinks.

Jitters

SURVIVOR SERIES COMING TO INDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iXAKstG9xw8Zm.gif

Edgeward

I want a wrestling game to be more co-op based. What i mean is working with the opponent to have a good match and then the game rates you on audience rating like that one gba fire pro game to move up the ranks.

Could even have different objectives and points of emphasis depending on your status and opponent. Like start off with a time limit and make your opponent look as strong as possible. And work your way until you must work in DQ finishes and other specific endings in matches.

And in the WWE version none of that will matter because it all depends on dialogue choices and how much HHH likes you.

I want a wrestling game to be more co-op based. What i mean is working with the opponent to have a good match and then the game rates you on audience rating like that one gba fire pro game to move up the ranks.

Could even have different objectives and points of emphasis depending on your status and opponent. Like start off with a time limit and make your opponent look as strong as possible. And work your way until you must work in DQ finishes and other specific endings in matches.

And in the WWE version none of that will matter because it all depends on dialogue choices and how much HHH likes you.

I'd love a WWE game where half of it is a dating sim with Triple H.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Difficulty Select:

HHH's Gym Buddy (Easy)
Vince-Approved 7' Tall or Higher (Medium)
Indie Darling (Hard)

I could've sworn I made owl a full character

I was simply the Road Dogg of your Royal Rumble and then eliminated by a ninja turtle, unfortunately your events always started at like 4am for me so it's not like i'd get to see my computerised form do anything anyway.

tm24

2012bestofchrisherode-500x500.png

Chris Hero DVD "Interviews With A Hero: The Chris Hero Story" Deluxe Edition

This 4 disc releases features both interviews SMV conducted with Chris Hero the first in 2003 and the latest in 2011. There is a combined 7.5 hours of in-depth discussion with Chris talking about all aspects of his career. The second interview was conducted by one of Chris' best Friends Rob Naylor. In addition with the deluxe edition there are 10+ matches featuring Chris in action with some of the best wrestlers in the world.

1. Interview
2. Chris Hero vs. CM Punk vs. Colt Cabana - IWA-MS 12/8/01
3. Chris Hero vs. Homicide - IWA-MS 8/1/03
4. Chris Hero vs. B-Boy - IWA-MS 11/20/03
5. Chris Hero vs. Samoa Joe - IWA-MS 5/29/04
6. Chris Hero vs. Alex Shelley - CZW 9/11/04
7. Chris Hero vs. Super Dragon - CZW 9/11/04
8. Chris Hero vs. Arik Cannon - IWA-MS 8/19/05
9. Chris Hero vs. Milano Collection AT - Chikara 10/21/05
10. Chris Hero vs. Dick Togo - IWA East Coast 4/5/06
11. Chris Hero vs. Claudio Castagnoli - wXw 5/4/07
12. Chris Hero vs. Equinox - Chikara 11/17/07

$30 at http://smartmarkvideo.com/chris-her...hero-the-chris-hero-story-deluxe-edition.html

The standard edition is $20 at http://smartmarkvideo.com/chris-hero-dvd-interviews-with-a-hero-the-chris-hero-story.html and only includes the interviews.
Aww, they didnt include the 70 minute match with Punk. Still one of my favorites

Top Bottom