• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

bangai-o

Banned
1mjMT.jpg

now Kog will buy it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Basically even though WWE 13 will be kinda fucked up on release and some shit won't work right, and it's not so wonderful...it's also the only game in town, really.

It's worth it if you sink some serious time tweaking it to how you want it to be.

WCW GAF FED comin, watch your back KOG, I'm snappin up your unused talents

YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT BATMAN AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE. SEE, NORMALLY IF YOU GO ONE ON ONE WITH A SUPERHERO, YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I’M A GENETIC FREAK, AND I’M NOT NORMAL, SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEATIN ME!

(I'd have Steiner-ized a Bane quote but the statute of limitations on DKR spoilers is long from being lifted)

I'd have Steiner-ized a Bane quote from Knightfall just to skirt the rules, but after considering it, that would defeat the purpose of quoting in the first place. Besides, Batman quotes have already wreaked too much havoc in this thread. It's best to just leave the memories alone.

But a glitch ain't... never mind, that'd never happen.

I bet the online server ain't one.

djsandman does what Persp-don't!

You're right, now let's all do the limbo. John will go first.

aeSkH.jpg

What in the Wide, Wide World of Sports is a-goin' on in that picture there?
Oh wait, it's just THQ. Nevermind.

We cannot spread our secrets to the uninitiated. We are, however, initiated.
Kane Klique has many secrets.

Stop it, you guys are making me want to get WWE 13
We will all buy it and we will regret it, it's better to just accept this now.
Basically what Sunflower said, it's the only damn game we've got, I skipped out on WWE12 only playing on a friends copy and enduring the awful HHH portion of the story mode, so hopefully it will feel about 5% fresher for me this time or something.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Holy shit, Israel Gutierrez just shitted on the WWE during ATH on ESPN. He brought up the AW joke, and said that the WWE should be ashamed of itself for it, and made it sound like the WWE had scripted that comment, lol.

Vince & Linda's net worth has dropped from around $750 Million to $250 Million due to the freefall of the company's stock price over the past year or so.
Stock price doesn't matter because they ain't selling it. It's the dividend what makes them the money. Of course, that's been cut too.

But I found a source that said he owned 47.1 million shares in April of 2004, and the WWE has paid out $7.40 per share in dividends since then. Assuming he hasn't sold off some stock, that's $348.54 million in cash paid out directly to him, plus his WWE salary, plus the value of the shares, plus their other investments (they have a portfolio holding a bunch of other companies including Apple)-- minus taxes, whatever they've spent on Linda's two stupid runs for U.S. Senate, donated to charity, put into Scott Hall rehabs, etc.

WWE had a net profit of $25 million last year, and they paid out $54 million in dividends. Of course the stock price is going to go down. But Vince's net worth is more than $250 million, I guarantee.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Stock price doesn't matter because they ain't selling it. It's the dividend what makes them the money. Of course, that's been cut too.

But I found a source that said he owned 47.1 million shares in April of 2004, and the WWE has paid out $7.40 per share in dividends since then. Assuming he hasn't sold off some stock, that's $348.54 million in cash paid out directly to him, plus his WWE salary, plus the value of the shares, plus their other investments (they have a portfolio holding a bunch of other companies including Apple)-- minus taxes, whatever they've spent on Linda's two stupid runs for U.S. Senate, donated to charity, put into Scott Hall rehabs, etc.

WWE had a net profit of $25 million last year, and they paid out $54 million in dividends. Of course the stock price is going to go down. But Vince's net worth is more than $250 million, I guarantee.
I should clarified and said stock price value, which traditionally has been the bulk of their wealth. Either way, their net worth has taken a huge $500 Million hit.

bangai-o

Banned
Sting.jpg

The worse kept secret in the world, is that I hate Hollywood Hulk Hogan in life, in death, in life, in death, i dont like you at all brother. And its not the fact that i am the NWO World Heavyweight Champion, its the fact that your NOT! Thats the bomb brotha!

Top Bottom