• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Laserfrog

You need to join a family here. Get some support to make you really well known. How do you feel about Kane & AJ? HA HA! Silly question, of course you love them! Welcome to the Kane & AJ Kliq Alliance. Please, bring your own handmade Kane mask.

Also, don the red and black and join the NEW SEXY stable against the evils of KOG.

Welcome!

Well I was making a mask and it was going really well, I managed not to colour over the edges or anything. But then my red felt tip pen started to run dry so half of kane's mask is pink. I gave it a nice big moustache and really went to town on it, the only problem now is the glitter I added gets everywhere.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's it, I've lurked in WrassleGaf for too long. I'm stepping into the squared circle or something and saying hello. So hello! I like wrestling, but I don't have any entrance music. I always thought the theme from Big Trouble in Little China would be a good opener. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzV2k88j_wM

Batista welcomes you. Remember...

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND.

i729U.jpg

That's it, I've lurked in WrassleGaf for too long. I'm stepping into the squared circle or something and saying hello. So hello! I like wrestling, but I don't have any entrance music. I always thought the theme from Big Trouble in Little China would be a good opener. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzV2k88j_wM
Welcome to the O.W.L Initiative my froggy friend.

Jeff Albertson is like Heidenreich in a small room with Michael Cole. He's unstoppable!

You best get cracking on to tout/twitter/myspace or whatever the hell is your social media platform of choice (it's the last one) and give us all an apology for such disgraceful remarks or the only thing you'll be seeing in your future is endeavours.....by banning.
/backseat modifications.

G-Fex

what the hell did I just watch? hilarious.
Well you're no KOG, you're a screw, a loose screw because you're screw loose, you need a screwdriver, a Steiner Screwdriver!

CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP.

I don't care Owl! EVERYBODY BETRAYED ME I FED UP WITH THIS WARLD.

Anyway, hows your sex life?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I hope the final feud of this WassleGAF stable war ends in a Scaffold Match. I haven't seen a good (i.e. bad) one in ages.

G-Fex

I hope the final feud of this WassleGAF stable war ends in a Scaffold Match. I haven't seen a good (i.e. bad) one in ages.

When the dust is all settled.

It'll be two people standing for the final match.

Me and DM.

Plywood would be a guest ref til he bites it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Whoever loses, we'll be happy to have you in October at GAF Nitro.

CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP.

I don't care Owl! EVERYBODY BETRAYED ME I FED UP WITH THIS WARLD.

Anyway, hows your sex life?
Woah there, that ain't PG, you gotta use some sort of censor bypass to ask such questions in this era.

It's all about the inferno match, it's the way to go.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
since someone purchased the trademark ECW, can WWE sell anymore of those ECW dvds?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Well I was making a mask and it was going really well, I managed not to colour over the edges or anything. But then my red felt tip pen started to run dry so half of kane's mask is pink. I gave it a nice big moustache and really went to town on it, the only problem now is the glitter I added gets everywhere.
That's fine with me, welcome to the team!

YOU LOSE AGAIN, FEX!!!

KenOD

since someone purchased the trademark ECW, can WWE sell anymore of those ECW dvds?

The trademark was actually rejected since WWE still has so many ECW [insert various names here] trademarks and it "would cause confusion". So yes, they can still sell the various DVDs they have or make new ones if they wanted to.

As far as terri-bad gimmick matches go, I always enjoyed the Scramble Cage idea in early ROH - it was basically normal cage, but on each corner a platform was placed so high-flyers could do moves (kill themselves), as demonstrated here by Teddy Hart & Jack Evans;

Teddy.gif
Jack.gif

As far as I recall, all 5 Scramble Cage matches was utterly disastrous, just ridiculous bumps and carnage with 10-12 guys in the match. I think someone was badly injured in every one.

KenOD

I don't get the reasoning. The YES t-shirt is a best seller, surely you want to promote it as much as possible?

Kurt Angle's You Suck. The more he rants against it, the more he tries to get people to stop it, the more people want to do it. Best guess is they want the same with Bryan. Plus if you put him in a feud with someone, they can still wear the YES t-shirt.

somedevil

I don't get the reasoning. The YES t-shirt is a best seller, surely you want to promote it as much as possible?

Well there is a chance the shirt will not be sold. If it's something the idea its based on is that some people now think the Yes is the new what and is over used and not used by the marks but by the casuals.

This new phrase is based on the idea the marks will now chant this and buy this because the yes chant is not in anymore and is being used against Bryan. Now the casuals will have the Yes to chant to annoy him and this new phrase is for the marks who are with him.

Ithil

Well there is a chance the shirt will not be sold. If it's something the idea its based on is that some people now think the Yes is the new what and is over used and not used by the marks but by the casuals.

This new phrase is based on the idea the marks will now chant this and buy this because the yes chant is not in anymore and is being used against Bryan. Now the casuals will have the Yes to chant to annoy him and this new phrase is for the marks who are with him.

Eh, it's mainly smarks who chant YES, and they aren't going to change because of a t-shirt.

As long as Bryan keeps his entrance the same, I don't care. That's one of the most fun entrances.

Top Bottom