• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

SoulPlaya

more money than God
sting-r_large.gif
Welcome to Red & Black NEW SEXY!!!

Kaladin

If you're an indie fan, you might be familiar with AR Fox, if you're not......this guy is gonna be big.

2012bestofarfox-500x500.png

AR Fox DVD "So You Think YouCan Fly?: The AR Fox Story"
This 3 disc releases features a 80+ minute interview and over 20 of AR Fox's best matches.

1. Interview
2. AR Fox vs. Aaron Arbo vs. Unbreakable Andy - CZW 2/13/10
3. AR Fox vs. Jonathan Gresham - CZW 5/8/10
4. AR Fox vs. Facade - CZW 8/7/10
5. AR Fox vs. Ruckus - CZW 8/14/10
6. AR Fox vs. Jake Christ - IPW 11/6/10
7. AR Fox vs. Ricochet - IPW 1/1/11
8. AR Fox vs. Orange Cassidy - CZW 1/7/11
9. AR Fox vs. Louis Lyndon - IPW 3/5/11
10. AR Fox vs. Sami Callihan vs. Jake Crist - CZW 4/9/11
11. AR Fox vs. Adam Cole - CZW 5/14/11
12. AR Fox vs. Chrisjen Hayme - IPW 6/18/11
13. AR Fox vs. Lince Dorado - NWA Force 1 7/8/11
14. AR Fox vs. Arik Cannon - IPW 10/1/11
15. AR Fox vs. RD Evans - Beyond Wrestling 10/2/11
16. AR Fox vs. Uhaa Nation - AIW 10/2/11
17. AR Fox vs. Devon Moore - CZW 10/7/11
18. AR Fox vs. Ryan McBride - CZW 11/12/11
19. AR Fox vs. Ricochet - IPW 11/15/11
20. AR Fox vs. Uhaa Nation - AIW 11/25/11
21. AR Fox vs. Sami Callihan - CZW 12/3/11
22. AR Fox vs. Uhaa Nation - CZW 1/14/12

$20 at http://smartmarkvideo.com/ar-fox-dvd-so-you-think-you-can-fly-the-ar-fox-story.html

Top 30 moves of AR Fox
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjcEqfUB2JA

Yes, I said 30.

Stock price doesn't matter because they ain't selling it. It's the dividend what makes them the money. Of course, that's been cut too.

But I found a source that said he owned 47.1 million shares in April of 2004, and the WWE has paid out $7.40 per share in dividends since then. Assuming he hasn't sold off some stock, that's $348.54 million in cash paid out directly to him, plus his WWE salary, plus the value of the shares, plus their other investments (they have a portfolio holding a bunch of other companies including Apple)-- minus taxes, whatever they've spent on Linda's two stupid runs for U.S. Senate, donated to charity, put into Scott Hall rehabs, etc.

WWE had a net profit of $25 million last year, and they paid out $54 million in dividends. Of course the stock price is going to go down. But Vince's net worth is more than $250 million, I guarantee.

The news was reported by some local CT website that listed their wealth as the value of their share of WWE alone. The reporter used Alvarez and some other wrassle-rag writer as expert sources.

Then of course the financial info was recycled by the same rags.
It's the circle of life of shitty journalism.

I know you guy's were doing your fave 5's yesterday but I was busy, so here you go.

WWE

1 .Daniel Bryan
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. Chris Jericho
4. CM Punk
5. Antonio Cesaro

TNA

1. Austin Aries
2. Bully Ray
3. Joseph Park Esq.
4. Samoa Joe
5. Bobby Roode

Indies

1. El Generico
2. Ultra Mantis Black
3. Chuck Taylor
4. Johnny Gargano
5. Eddie Kingston

Overall

1. El Generico
2. Ultra Mantis Black
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Austin Aries
5. Bully Ray

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good list Bill, you are one of our most well rounded members.

G-Fex

So which one is it KOG? You go off to the official thread and spout one opinion, then come over here and give us a totally different story? Your lying ways have caught up to you and I for one vote no confidence in you.

I knew I'd like it more than TDK (I don't like TDK very much). I also missed the beginning since I got there late. And I am satisfied, great movie. Okay?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
WWE

1 .Daniel Bryan
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. Chris Jericho
4. CM Punk
5. Antonio Cesaro
It's weird, I was so hyped for Cesaro when he was coming in but then they give him a shit gimmick(former rugby player who played to rough, gtfo) and a shit theme and my interest in him just fell right off the map. Is he doing anything of interest? I haven't watched Smackdown for some time now.

It's weird, I was so hyped for Cesaro when he was coming in but then they give him a shit gimmick(former rugby player who played to rough, gtfo) and a shit theme and my interest in him just fell right off the map. Is he doing anything of interest? I haven't watched Smackdown for some time now.

He beat Santino with ease so maybe just maybe they will shove the US title on him, a belt which means bugger all.
But damn is his theme bad, it's offensive in its blandness.

NawidA

Banned
I can only really do a WWE fave five as of right now (I'll catch up on chikara and TNA soon) but here it goes:

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Dolphin Ziggler
3. Tyson Kidd
4. CM Punk
5. Chris Jericno

Jitters

Cesaro neeeeeds his very european gimmick back. Maybe he could turn the U.S. title into the European title?

By the way, I just read that Billy Gunn might be coming back! I is pumped.

XenoRaven

Spidey 3 was the only bad one. They didn't need that many villains, man.
2 had a similar problem. He decided to throw away the suit and not be Spiderman anymore, and it didn't mean anything because 5 minutes later he was Spiderman again. I also think we're forgetting that it was the robot tentacles that turned Doc Ock evil in that movie. I just want to remind everyone that the robot tentacles were evil.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
That's it, I've lurked in WrassleGaf for too long. I'm stepping into the squared circle or something and saying hello. So hello! I like wrestling, but I don't have any entrance music. I always thought the theme from Big Trouble in Little China would be a good opener. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzV2k88j_wM
You need to join a family here. Get some support to make you really well known. How do you feel about Kane & AJ? HA HA! Silly question, of course you love them! Welcome to the Kane & AJ Kliq Alliance. Please, bring your own handmade Kane mask.

Also, don the red and black and join the NEW SEXY stable against the evils of KOG.

Welcome!

G-Fex

K.O.G. Enterprises is a multi-million dollar corporation.

And BAD NEWS to guys like SourGrapes aka Soulplaya.

2 had a similar problem. He decided to throw away the suit and not be Spiderman anymore, and it didn't mean anything because 5 minutes later he was Spiderman again. I also think we're forgetting that it was the robot tentacles that turned Doc Ock evil in that movie. I just want to remind everyone that the robot tentacles were evil.

It wasn't solely the tentacles, but yeah they were a small factor in his heel turn.

Top Bottom