• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

DMczaf

Not another step, djsandman. Don't you take one more step.

NmePO.gif

Kaladin

lordsofpain said:
The woman portraying Claire Lynch—purportedly pregnant with AJ Styles' child—on Impact Wrestling is Julia Reilly, an Orlando-based actress and model. After her identity was exposed last week by Live Audio Wrestling and across wrestling message boards, Reilly made a concerted effort to erase her Internet presence.

Her official website, JuliaReilly.net, had featured her lengthy resume of television commercial appearances, as well as photos and videos, but all content was removed following the outing. She also has a YouTube channel featuring her demo videos, such as herself selling RoboMops on the Home Shopping Network, hosting various cooking shows and appearing in a Subway commercial, but all have been made private. Her page on LinkedIn was also deleted.

Reilly's description of herself on her official website had stated, "Julia's true talent lies in her warm approachable personality and her ability to deliver technical jargon in a conversational manner.

"In a live enviroment, Julia is excellent at gathering a crowd and able to connect with customers to successfully deliver your company’s message.

"On camera, Julia is friendly, personable and believable."

Doesn't she know that the internet is forever? FOREVER.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I think most of us knew three hours was a bridge too far. I just wonder how long they can stick it out for. I would be shocked if they got to the end of the year.

Sokantish

Why do they care so much? Everyone knows wrestling is fake

cjelly, I really don't mind the three hours. Maybe it's because I always watch it on DVR and skip stuff I have no interest in... but I want FOUR HOURS.

FEED ME MORE. FEED ME MORE.

Ratings consistently going down since the anniversary episode. I don't want it to impact their wrestling that it puts them in danger, but I hope the ratings continue to sink, so they can finally fix their product. But it'll probably never happen with a loyal 4 million viewers.

In SoulPlaya's absence let me just say...
- The Raw rating was low
- Kane wasn't on Raw
- Kane was a ratings gain on numerous occasions across the spring and summer

WELL THIS WAS YOUR OWN FAULT WWE!

Ratings consistently going down since the anniversary episode. I don't want it to impact their wrestling that it puts them in danger, but I hope the ratings continue to sink, so they can finally fix their product. But it'll probably never happen with a loyal 4 million viewers.

Expect less wrestling with more backstage segments, Cena will be Champion, more Brodus dancing. Bryan will now get burried and only receive one 2 min segment.

Bowser

Expect less wrestling with more backstage segments, Cena will be Champion, more Brodus dancing. Bryan will now get burried and only receive one 2 min segment.

I really do fear a panic reaction to the rating and having Show job to Cena this Sunday to get the belt off Punk without making him look "weak."

Ugh.

Striker

I really do fear a panic reaction to the rating and having Show job to Cena this Sunday to get the belt off Punk without making him look "weak."

Ugh.
Course it will. Why else is Show all of a sudden dominant in the feud; that's how all Cena-Show or other monster heels happen. The heels look great or teetering to destroy Cena prior to the PPV and come the PPV, the odds are overcome.

In SoulPlaya's absence let me just say...
- The Raw rating was low
- Kane wasn't on Raw
- Kane was a ratings gain on numerous occasions across the spring and summer

WELL THIS WAS YOUR OWN FAULT WWE!

WWE keeps ruining everything. Somehow, I want Mel Brooks to make a wrestling movie...

Wasn't it also sometimes a splash and then other times a senton depending on how much he rotated? Man that move sucked.
It was always a move that I liked. I just hated how he would, 9 times out of 10, position them incorrectly so that he would miss.
Starship Pain always crash landed, JoMosapien is a terrible pilot.

They weren't paying him enough, so he couldn't afford to eat for several days at a time which led to him being groggy and unsafe while piloting. Why do you think he was eating people's lunches?

Kaladin

You know what I just realized?

John Cena is the first to loose the Money In The Bank title shot, but it doesn't even register a month later.....DOESN'T EVEN REGISTER.......just like the loss to The Rock.

3 hours is just too much. I hope they'll cut it down to 2, there just isn't enough content for 3 right now. Like I said earlier, even when the roster was deep it wouldn't have made sense for 3 hours.

Razorskin

----- ------

John Cena is the first to loose the Money In The Bank title shot, but it doesn't even register a month later.....DOESN'T EVEN REGISTER.......just like the loss to The Rock.

but...but everything he accomplished before that loss is meaningless now just like he said..

They weren't paying him enough, so he couldn't afford to eat for several days at a time which led to him being groggy and unsafe while piloting. Why do you think he was eating people's lunches?
You see this actually sounds plausible, it also helps push the idea that his shirt was awful on purpose, a jab at his starved self.

Who are we talking about? because NOBODY REMEMBERS SECOND PLACE!

Enfinit

Seriously. John Cena lost to The Rock in the "Once in a Lifetime Most Important Match in History My Back is Against the Wall I Have Everything to Lose" match and he just blows it off like it was nothing. Show the man beaten and torn. Show Cena actually having a weakness. Have him acting... human.

Next night he gets F5'd, gets up like NBD. First EVER to cash in the MITB and lose, WWE shrugs it off like no big deal, yet every time Jericho comes out they tell us about how he's the first Undisputed Champion from a decade ago.

Really, WWE? Really?

I know we always gets this 'same old shit' thing with Cena but when was the last time he was champ j genuinely can't remember

Not that it's stopped him being in the main event

Razorskin

----- ------
I know we always gets this 'same old shit' thing with Cena but when was the last time he was champ j genuinely can't remember

Not that it's stopped him being in the main event

Last time he was champ for like a month after Night of Champions but then lost it a Hell in a Cell.

Has there been a year since 2005 where Cena didn't hold either the WWE title or WHC? aside from this year so far that is.
I think I already know the answer.

XenoRaven

Has there been a year since 2005 where Cena didn't hold either the WWE title or WHC? aside from this year so far that is.
I think I already know the answer.
Which means we know who's winning the triple threat match! Get me that betting site and a VPN. I'm about to make me some crazy space dollars.

strobogo

Banned
Aces and Eights is a really weird name for a stable. I had to look it up to get that it was a reference to poker and the dead man's hand. How many people get the reference? They should have started it at Against All Odds or something. It just sounds like another low rent TNA stable. Like The Elite or S.E.X.

Kaladin

Aces and Eights is a really weird name for a stable. I had to look it up to get that it was a reference to poker and the dead man's hand. How many people get the reference? They should have started it at Against All Odds or something. It just sounds like another low rent TNA stable. Like The Elite or S.E.X.

Well lets see, they use playing cards to send a message, their recent promos have been done with them gathered around a poker table and they constantly reference "Dead Man's Hand". I think it's easy to figure out the reference if you pay attention.

Well lets see, they use playing cards to send a message, their recent promos have been done with them gathered around a poker table and they constantly reference "Dead Man's Hand". I think it's easy to figure out the reference if you pay attention.

S'not enuff info, dawg.

I think we need more recaps on Impact so I can keep up with this confusing stable.

strobogo

Banned
Unless you don't play poker or know anything about it. Which is what I'm wondering. How many people watching understand what the reference is?

Top Bottom