• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Kaladin

009_PUNK_08112012rb_014.jpg

"Dad, I'm going to Comic Con."

"Ok, who are you going as?"

"Sin Cara!"

"Sin Cara? Is he a Marvel or DC Superhero?"

"Neither, he's a Superstar!"

"What's his super power?"

"Botching."

WWE updated their developmental roster page - notable new additions, Luke Harper (the former Brodie Lee), Emma (Tenille Taylor on the indies) and Skyler Moon (AKA Buggy Nova);

iB5d0qj9C8zJw.jpg
ijwOmSidZojYn.jpg
ir6SCTz8gOG5X.jpg

I heard WWE also (finally) signed SDR, any truth to that?

Buggy Nova makes me happy, she'll be a lot of fun. Just gonna leave this here for ya'll

Buggy-Nova.jpg

SmackDown spoiler time.

Del Rio came out and demanded his title shot. Booker came out and stood his ground. Chris Jericho came out and started insulting Del Rio and told him his breath smells like dog shit (in Spanish to pass the censors) and said he wanted his spot at Summerslam. Booker then made Jericho vs Del Rio later in the night.

-Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara beat The Miz and Cody Rhodes when Rey hit the 619 on Rhodes while he was trying to take Cara's mask off. Rey then counter attacked The Miz

-Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan was announced for later.

-Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins beat two jobbers. Reks and Hawkins had a "Magic Mike" stripper gimmick.

-There was a backstage skit where William Regal was telling Eve how powerful he was when he was GM, then workers asked him to take out the trash.

-Eve beat Kaitlyn to become Booker T's assistant. Teddy Long was on commentary.

-Randy Orton beat Daniel Bryan with an RKO when Kane faked his entrance, which distracted Bryan.

-Daniel Bryan was Triple H's Victim of the Night.

-There will be a live event in Austin on January 11. The pre-sale password is AUSCENA.

-Alberto Del Rio came out for the main event.

-Chris Jericho came out for the match but was attacked by Dolph Ziggler, who screamed at Jericho to not overlook him.

-Alberto Del Rio beat Chris Jericho following interference by Dolph Ziggler.

-After the match, Ziggler and Del Rio attacked Jericho until Sheamus made the save. Booker came out to tell Sheamus he shouldn't be out there. Sheamus then pleaded to face Del Rio at Summerslam, but Booker kept telling him no until Booker finally cracked and made the match official.

Kaitlyn loosing and teddy on commentary sound horrible. also triple h buying bryan . this sounds like the worst thing ever

Kaladin

SmackDown spoiler time.

-Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara beat The Miz and Cody Rhodes when Rey hit the 619 on Rhodes while he was trying to take Cara's mask off. Rey then counter attacked The Miz

I might have to watch this episode......

-Randy Orton beat Daniel Bryan with an RKO when Kane faked his entrance, which distracted Bryan.

-Daniel Bryan was Triple H's Victim of the Night.

Fuck this company.

RBH

20120814_EP_LIGHT_RAW-kardashian_C-homepage.jpg

Khloe Kardashian Odom joins the WWE Universe as Social Media Ambassador for this Monday's Raw! She'll be tweeting along with the WWE Universe during the first Raw after SummerSlam.

The television personality, fashion designer, businesswoman and radio host has more than 7 million Twitter followers! Her hit television series, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," airs Sunday nights at 9 p.m. ET/PT on E! The season finale is Aug. 26.

To follow Khloe on social media, visit:

Khloe's personal Twitter: @KhloeKardashian
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" Twitter: @KUWTK
E! Network Twitter: @eonline
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/khloe-kardashian-odom-social-media-ambassador-26045125

G-Fex

Congrats now we got a Kardashian on Raw

I blame all of you.

This is all you're faults.

When we get Miley Cyrus or Justin Beiber, I'm blaming all of you.

YOURE ALL PART OF THE PROBLEM.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Congrats now we got a Kardashian on Raw

I blame all of you.

This is all you're faults.

When we get Miley Cyrus or Justin Beiber, I'm blaming all of you.

YOURE ALL PART OF THE PROBLEM.

A Kardashian is well below Miley Cyrus and Justin Beiber in terms of fame.

So that means the WWE will get them in about 5 years when no one gives a shit.

Top Bottom