• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

DMczaf

ilmV5.png

I am WrassleGaf's reckoning

No.

NO!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fex, that hurts. Please god no.

Also no response from Heavy yet. :(

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
That GIF is so mesmerising. Kaitlyn's facial expression is cute.
i know, i find myself just watching it over and over
That's because Kaitlyn's ass pushes her back.
Glad to see you've all finally taken notice to Kaitlyn.
Plywood

MAKE THE NEXT THREAD

CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

MAKE THE NEXT THREAD

CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP
Unlike a certain skinny fatass, I meant what I said when I retired as the best OP in the world. You guys should really work on getting Mr. Sam back to making the threads he was great at carrying The Business™.

G-Fex

Glad to see you've all finally taken notice to Kaitlyn.
Unlike a certain skinny fatass, I meant what I said when I retired as the best OP in the world. You guys should really work on getting Mr. Sam back to making the threads he was great at carrying The Business™.

You're as phony as your avatar

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I...I...

I dunno I'm kinda burnt out just READING the thread. I just don't think I should feel like someone who is a ticking rapist bomb. That's really all. I want to be a good person and I have no plans to rape people, but I'm being told (other areas as well, which deal with feminism, not just that thread) that I'm basically a rape bomb that WILL go off no matter what simply because I'm in possession of a penis.

So Batista is at the park and other families there look at him like he's a threat. Truth is Batista just wants to enjoy the park and a little kid just farted on another little kid, but if he snickers, the families will think he's lookin' at the kid like it's time to have sex, which it isn't.

So Batista goes home and decides instead from now on, when he sees a little kid, he won't even look at them but instead go stone faced and stare off into the distance.

Batista also can't pump gas at the station in peace. He drives to other pumps to avoid being near smaller, more fragile people as to not bother them.

This is Batista's issues he deals with. They're small issues that aren't huge, but they do bother Batista.
Batista this is the PG era, only approved people can go around kissing babies and hugging fat girls.

I don't want you getting banned over duct tape bro.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Batista this is the PG era, only approved people can go around kissing babies and hugging fat girls.

I don't want you getting banned over duct tape bro.

I'd hope nobody would

STOOP
THAT
LOW

G-Fex

Plywood accept my Halo challenge or I'll put you on ignore.

I'm better than you, I used to be the King of something.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Plywood accept my Halo challenge or I'll put you on ignore.

I'm better than you, I used to be the King of something.
lol dude, you're not worth my time.. Earn a shot instead of trying to talk your way into one and I'll be glad to own you.

Novid

Banned
Turns out Saturday Slam will act like Superstars for the Kiddies.

Got a Picture:

311754_378848168855313_1167186020_n.jpg

And Winners of these matches:

1. Alex Riley beat Jinder Mahal.

2. Kofi Kingston beat Heath Slater

Match Results: Prowresling.net.

Ithil

Turns out Saturday Slam will act like Superstars for the Kiddies.

Got a Picture:

311754_378848168855313_1167186020_n.jpg

And Winners of these matches:

1. Alex Riley beat Jinder Mahal.

2. Kofi Kingston beat Heath Slater

Match Results: Prowresling.net.

So...Faces Beat Heels: The Show?

Top Bottom