• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Kaladin

Turns out Saturday Slam will act like Superstars for the Kiddies.

Got a Picture:

311754_378848168855313_1167186020_n.jpg

And Winners of these matches:

1. Alex Riley beat Jinder Mahal.

2. Kofi Kingston beat Heath Slater

Match Results: Prowresling.net.

A Saturday Morning WWE show that does not include Hornswaggle, Brodus Clay, Sin Cara or Santino? I guess
Kofi and Heath Slater
count as kids characters too.....but to not have a regular feature of any of those guys is a crime.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I see how it is. I ask for a recommendation of a wrestling match from a certain time and everyone focuses on your personal feuds and trying to get together on OKCupid.

When my contract is up I'm leaving and talking about all these problems on Twitter!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I see how it is. I ask for a recommendation of a wrestling match from a certain time and everyone focuses on your personal feuds and trying to get together on OKCupid.

When my contract is up I'm leaving and talking about all these problems on Twitter!

I missed your request! Was it Perry Saturn vs Psicosis from WCW Nitro?

A Saturday Morning WWE show that does not include Hornswaggle, Brodus Clay, Sin Cara or Santino? I guess
Kofi and Heath Slater
count as kids characters too.....but to not have a regular feature of any of those guys is a crime.

Well, maybe they're involved in skits or something. The matches might not be that long, and if there's enough time to cram Tout into the time bracket, there might be a bunch of comedy stuff going on in between.

G-Fex

Yeah, I am not going anywhere near that thread, especially with a certain vocal person of the board.

It's not worth the headache.

And that person will be Sunflower and Persp's downfall

Someway, somehow.

To quote 'Ben'

You shouldn't have done that.

Kofi and Heath Slater

santino is on color commentary if that counts for anything. but yea those matchs dont look apealing

Kaladin

Are you talking about from anywhere or just WWE in specific?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
It was actually this.

I need something to pass the time. Someone recommend a good underrated match from between 2006 and 2008. It's when I took a break from wrestling so I only really know the big matches people kept talking about in the following years.

Anywhere, any promotion, any style. I'm appreciative of most everything except death matches.

I missed your request! Was it Perry Saturn vs Psicosis from WCW Nitro?

Still, I can't say no to Perry Saturn vs Psicosis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q59y7NmOPV0

Here you go.

EDIT: WTF, there are 4 of these videos. Where the fuck are these kid's parents?!?!

And they all grew up to be on CZW right?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gracefully exiting from that thread. I can proceed on no longer.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It irritated the hell out of me just reading the last page so far in that thread, or trying to read through that.

Thankfully there's a ignore function.

I'd say in the end I learned that as a person I should feel really guilty about a lot of things I can't control. And that trying to be a good person really isn't good enough for a lot of people. There's a lot more, but it's always good for me to keep an open mind, even if people think I'm guilty of things I can't control. Even if I -am- guilty of what I can't control. I should just try to fight injustice how I feel and leave internet message boards that aren't full of fun and whimsy.

I learned some stuff.

Top Bottom