• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

G-Fex

I'd say in the end I learned that as a person I should feel really guilty about a lot of things I can't control. And that trying to be a good person really isn't good enough for a lot of people. There's a lot more, but it's always good for me to keep an open mind, even if people think I'm guilty of things I can't control. Even if I -am- guilty of what I can't control. I should just try to fight injustice how I feel and leave internet message boards that aren't full of fun and whimsy.

I learned some stuff.

That sounds about right.

And there will be more threads like that in the future, repeat ad nauseum.

Sunflower didn't learn anything.

Too bad you never learned to mind your surroundings.

Jiggle Jiggle
bothh3ssm.gif

BAM new page

It irritated the hell out of me just reading the last page so far in that thread, or trying to read through that.

Thankfully there's a ignore function.

LOLKAY

I'd say in the end I learned that as a person I should feel really guilty about a lot of things I can't control. And that trying to be a good person really isn't good enough for a lot of people. There's a lot more, but it's always good for me to keep an open mind, even if people think I'm guilty of things I can't control. Even if I -am- guilty of what I can't control. I should just try to fight injustice how I feel and leave internet message boards that aren't full of fun and whimsy.

I learned some stuff.

Erm... No one said anything close to that and no one thinks you're guilty of anything. Good on you for taking the time to ask questions and try to gain some knowledge though.

Finally got around to watch RAW. DO NOT WATCH RAW Live watch it off youtube or DVR it. Raw was actually decent when recaps and touts are skipped. I really enjoyed punks off the mic lines "GO BE THE SUN John Cena".Bryan and Punk are really great im glad they are still a main part of the show. Hopefully they wont take them out of it because of the ratings

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Erm... No one said anything close to that and no one thinks you're guilty of anything. Good on you for taking the time to ask questions and try to gain some knowledge though.

Nah this is beyond that thread, it's a drop in the bucket. ANYWHO LETS TALK ABOUT BETTER THINGS. I always get bummed out whenever us Wrasslegaffers end up elsewhere and get all.....

serious.

Finally got around to watch RAW. DO NOT WATCH RAW Live watch it off youtube or DVR it. Raw was actually decent when recaps and touts are skipped. I really enjoyed punks off the mic lines "GO BE THE SUN John Cena" .Bryan and Punk are really great im glad they are still a main part of the show. Hopefully they wont take them out of it because of the ratings

Couldn't agree more. 3 hours Raws don't faze me. Don't watch it live. I know, live's better in some respects, but at this point they're sticking barbed wire up your butt with the commercials and promos.

They can't be teaming up with Scooby Doo. Not after this despicable reference

http://youtu.be/hH2EIbppB7c?t=38s

That whole episode was weird; they treated pro wrestling like some weird hybrid between collegiate wrestling and kayfabe work. But yeah, that was a pretty distasteful reference.

That being said, even if the WWE were aware of it (which I somewhat doubt) I don't think they'd care too much about it. The dispute that they had with Owen's son over his old gear proved that they don't really respect his memory, and there's money and some (sparse) mainstream relevance to be gained from this little team up idea.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Are there even any promotions other than CMLL that does mini and/or midget wrestling? Remember I said wrestling, Bryan putting Hornswoggle in the Tout-Lock doesn't count.

Triple H rules the world see: http://youtu.be/DQ2DQt3E0h8

I made a video to prove it!

This is fucking awesome.
My SO fell asleep during They Live the first time I showed it to her and I still haven't forgiven her.

I feel like this thread is infringing on my rights as a man.

Ever notice that all of the General Managerial jobs in the WWE are held by women, minorities, and Dusty Rhodes? It's reverse racism I tells ya and that's the worst sort of racism.

Are there even any promotions other than CMLL that does mini and/or midget wrestling? Remember I said wrestling, Bryan putting Hornswoggle in the Tout-Lock doesn't count.
ROH's entire product is built around Kevin Steen and vanilla midget wrestling.
Nah man, he's a nice guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
I heard that if you say his name five times in the bathroom with the lights off and hot water running he appears through the fog on the mirror when you turn the lights back on

Enfinit

I heard that if you say his name five times in the bathroom with the lights off and hot water running he appears through the fog on the mirror when you turn the lights back on

Yea, but he's not wearing face paint and he shakes your hand, that's why he's Dean "Nice Guy" Ambrose.

Kaladin

I hope you liked the musical performances at Wrestlemania

Singer/songwriter Kevin Rudolf will perform “Don’t Give Up,” SummerSlam 2012’s official theme song, live on pay-per-view this Sunday.

Top Bottom